Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 17 minutes ago
Yang Hexuan commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 20/05 for FM19
nayedogg058 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
hammer9 commented on: Sweden - Superetten SS'2019 New! (16/05/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
Yang Hexuan commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 20/05 for FM19
Yang Hexuan commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 20/05 for FM19
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Yang Hexuan commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 20/05 for FM19
Yang Hexuan commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 20/05 for FM19
A new version of our data update was released with 506304 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 306299 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 46656 changes from 226 contributors.
WorkTheSpace added a video: Football Manager 2019 | Lyon Live #64: Left Back Hunting #FM19
hammer9 commented on: Portugal - Liga NOS 3D'2018/19 New! (06/01/19)
nayedogg058 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Nokey commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 20/05 for FM19
Nokey commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 20/05 for FM19
Yang Hexuan commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 20/05 for FM19
Yang Hexuan commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 20/05 for FM19
VP. commented on: VP's Arsenal Career - A New Direction
A new version of our data update was released with 506301 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 306296 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 46647 changes from 226 contributors.
Waterdeep70 completed a season in their Football Manager career: England & Bath City
Mr. T commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
KadeemSimmonds commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Footygamer added a video: Football Manager 2019 | Fiorentina Live Let's Play | Episode 11 - Season 1 Finale!
A new version of our data update was released with 506289 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 306284 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 46627 changes from 226 contributors.
oxblue11 commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
EsRibs Comments
For the extra stadium pic you'll need to download a stadium background pack and for the player profile image click on the arrow just above the kit in the corner and a dropdown menu will pop up and you can choose to show stadiums there but again you'll need a stadium BG pack.

In exemple images, the photos show the inside of stadiums. I just found the pack of aerial ... exist another background pack?
Guys, Im having some issues.

Everything ok, with image of city as background of clube page and stadium in the corner

Stadium corner image switching with another default image

Panel player and background with image of confederation (why not stadium of club?)

Sorry for my english, im from Brasil. Waiting for your support and thanks for this skin !!
does anyone know how I can add more nations. For example I would like to add for Romania, but is not working by throw in the folder, the Romanian kits from SS, for example.

Thank you in advance!

You got with SSkits??
I have the same question of Palo90. Here just appears Fox Sports logo and I want to use SportvHD logo.

I tried to rename SportTv to "default" (like was Fox Sports logo) but still with Fox Sports during the match. How can I change??

Im using 1.2.0
Hi. I installed the skin, but the menu on left continues with the same size.

How to get the left menu smaller?

-----------------

I found on preferences. Thanks and good job, your skins are always the best.

Exist a version beta with small bar??
Player Name: Masashi Motoyama

Player ID: 1394632503

Mons edit - Not in default db

Player Name: Mitsuo Ogasawara

Player ID: 1394632510

Mons edit - Not in default db

Player Name: Daigo Nishi

Player ID: 1394632508

Mons edit - Not in default db

wannachupbrew, fantastic job with this skin. First of all, sorry if I wrong something, im from Brasil and my english isn't good enough but I will try to explain.

I play on my notebook and I wanna now if is possible to change little "problems" which appears on my resolution.

The first appears on profile player. The box of report, the name of staff is under the the atribute, so the information is mixed and confuse.

In second "problem" is the on sidebar.Logo of the clubs are under of options, its possible to set a gradient in way to put a dark color next the logo? I think this way the options get more visible.

To finish, just a question? Do you will create a small sidebar to this version 1.8? Thanks for all and congrats again.

Player Name: Daiki Iwamasa

Player ID: 1394632490

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 1394632490

Done by Vjeko. Thanks man !!!

Player Name: Koji Nakata

Player ID: 1394632507

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 1394632507

Mons edit - Player is not in default db

Player Name: Clayson

Player ID: 19225761

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 19225761

Guilherme Arana

ID: 19232508

Searching ID: 19232508

Image 1

Image 2

Have an identical a beautifully cut by NiceLad here

Oh, its ok. Im sorry, I dosnt know were made before, I just tried to help improve megapack. This images will be on future release?

Player's name: Thiago Martins
Player's ID: 19153354
Link: Thiago Martins Face

Player's name: Rodolfo
Player's ID: 19219310
Link: Rodolfo Face

Hi everyone. Nice skin Flut, very beautiful this skin on FM.

I have the same problem of mvpverne, i play in 1366x768 (notebook) and something dosn't show correctly. Some informations or pics are incomplete in differents screens. Exist some way to otimize this or no?

Another thing that I almost forget. How to use the version dark? I installed the skin but I don't found the dark.

Sorry if my english is incorrect.

Thx all.