Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 3 minutes ago
Skylector commented on: Ziyech Transfer
Skylector added a topic: Ziyech Transfer
A new version of our data update was released with 1754 changes from 30 contributors.
budwaiser4 commented on: Material Skin 2.0.6 by budwaiser4
A new version of our data update was released with 1753 changes from 30 contributors.
A11_Smithy commented on: 3D Fantasy Kits Thread
A11_Smithy commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Zoran Hazimic commented on: fm 19
Zoran Hazimic added a topic: fm 19
Grimnir commented on: Player Scores
Barkermush commented on: Anybody know what skin this is..?
Barkermush added a topic: Anybody know what skin this is..?
VP. commented on: Arsenal, Managed By A Fan
A new version of our data update was released with 1688 changes from 30 contributors.
VP. added a career: Arsenal, Managed By A Fan
mons commented on: FM20 Touch Cutout Faces not working
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (11/02/20)
Rivanov commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
DodosDodos commented on: FM20 Touch Cutout Faces not working
ChuckFM commented on: Chuck's Slovakian Project
Emocean commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (11/02/20)
lembergman commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
EnigMattic1 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Salford City Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 1630 changes from 27 contributors.
ArnDaddy commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 1565 changes from 25 contributors.
HRiddick commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.06 OUT NOW [22/02/2020]
WorkTheSpace added a video: Park To Prem FM20 | Tow Law Town #52 - Trip to Blackburn | Football Manager 2020
lydora Comments
I'll be happy to direct you to the post just above yours, or again this one, where you can find links to premier league kits in my signature.

Apologies Bolid! I had my window size quite small and it wasn't displaying sigs, thanks mate!
Any chance someone could please do the new Manchester United home kit/ 3rd kit? Or direct me to where they've already been done, thanks!
Thanks for the response - I actually managed to completely fix it in the end with a bit of messing about with the IGE!
I hope its okay I stole your post

Haha no problem, happy to help!
Didn't mention it in my original post but the method is exactly the same for the regular editor (search competitions and go through teams one by one - seems it's only teams in european competitions that have this as far as I can tell thus far), though obviously, you will need to start a new save unless using the IGE.

well I checked nearly all the big country's and its only england italy germany and spain u should look at.
Half an hour and your done This year its mainly english teams that has cup kits
So stupid but again we are up against SIGames lol
and there's never a quick way in manager hehe
u have to check those teams that are in cups this year

Is there a way to do it with the In-Game Editor so I don't have to start a new save?

EDIT: FIXED

You need to go through each individual kit element (badge/shorts/socks etc.) and set it to have no competition associated with it, this means clicking competition and accepting the dialog option with no competition details input. You may need to do this multiple times as some elements have multiple competitions associated with them.

Although this is time consuming it does allow you to continue with a save game if you have the In-Game Editor!

Hope this helps!

Hey guys,

Firstly, thanks so much for the amazing content - really improves the game experience no end!

Im having a bit of an issue whereby the kits revert to default (playing as manchester united); I appreciate that this is due to having preset kits for certain competitions but is there a way to solve this without reverting to a new save? I read a few pages back that it was possible to do it with the In Game Editor, which I do own, but I have been unable to fix it thus far as the instructions weren't particularly clear/it's not really clear whether what I'm doing with the IGE is actually working. Any help would be massively appreciated as playing the UCL with default kits kind of spoils the immersion.

Many thanks!