Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 2 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
dcfctommy commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
kingrobbo commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
Playevili commented on: Watch These Proven Methods To Earn Cryptocurrency
Playevili added a topic: Watch These Proven Methods To Earn Cryptocurrency
Uzio08 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
A new version of our data update was released with 520987 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318270 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27486 changes from 167 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 23 [27 images]
anthony.duggan commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
rmb87 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Chocomonster commented on: 3D 18/19 Download Pack update thread
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 520994 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318277 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27493 changes from 167 contributors.
SpGR commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 22 [24 images]
A new version of our data update was released with 520993 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318276 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27478 changes from 167 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - Season 3 - Added Time! | Football Manager 2019
lydora Comments
I'll be happy to direct you to the post just above yours, or again this one, where you can find links to premier league kits in my signature.

Apologies Bolid! I had my window size quite small and it wasn't displaying sigs, thanks mate!
Any chance someone could please do the new Manchester United home kit/ 3rd kit? Or direct me to where they've already been done, thanks!
Thanks for the response - I actually managed to completely fix it in the end with a bit of messing about with the IGE!
I hope its okay I stole your post

Haha no problem, happy to help!
Didn't mention it in my original post but the method is exactly the same for the regular editor (search competitions and go through teams one by one - seems it's only teams in european competitions that have this as far as I can tell thus far), though obviously, you will need to start a new save unless using the IGE.

well I checked nearly all the big country's and its only england italy germany and spain u should look at.
Half an hour and your done This year its mainly english teams that has cup kits
So stupid but again we are up against SIGames lol
and there's never a quick way in manager hehe
u have to check those teams that are in cups this year

Is there a way to do it with the In-Game Editor so I don't have to start a new save?

EDIT: FIXED

You need to go through each individual kit element (badge/shorts/socks etc.) and set it to have no competition associated with it, this means clicking competition and accepting the dialog option with no competition details input. You may need to do this multiple times as some elements have multiple competitions associated with them.

Although this is time consuming it does allow you to continue with a save game if you have the In-Game Editor!

Hope this helps!

Hey guys,

Firstly, thanks so much for the amazing content - really improves the game experience no end!

Im having a bit of an issue whereby the kits revert to default (playing as manchester united); I appreciate that this is due to having preset kits for certain competitions but is there a way to solve this without reverting to a new save? I read a few pages back that it was possible to do it with the In Game Editor, which I do own, but I have been unable to fix it thus far as the instructions weren't particularly clear/it's not really clear whether what I'm doing with the IGE is actually working. Any help would be massively appreciated as playing the UCL with default kits kind of spoils the immersion.

Many thanks!