Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 1 minute ago
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
A new version of our data update was released with 79649 changes from 282 contributors.
injilio commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
mushtaq23 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 79640 changes from 282 contributors.
injilio commented on: Requests
A new version of our data update was released with 79612 changes from 282 contributors.
injilio commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
A new version of our data update was released with 79610 changes from 282 contributors.
injilio commented on: FMV Logos
sparta1888 commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
A new version of our data update was released with 79573 changes from 282 contributors.
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: GBK Teampack
Medmax commented on: 3D kits request for Paris FC
Medmax added a topic: 3D kits request for Paris FC
tdurb0 commented on: Please can someone do me a NBC rainbow-news Derby . A fancy new (ie different brand to the currennt 1st and 2nd kit-makers
tdurb0 added a topic: Please can someone do me a NBC rainbow-news Derby . A fancy new (ie different brand to the currennt 1st and 2nd kit-makers
A new version of our data update was released with 79541 changes from 282 contributors.
volicci commented on: FMV Logos
ShaunEvans95 commented on: Missing FM 2020 achievements
ShaunEvans95 added a topic: Missing FM 2020 achievements
A new version of our data update was released with 79534 changes from 281 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 79528 changes from 281 contributors.
rikyrd2431 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 79496 changes from 281 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: 🛠️ Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Alex Mahone Comments
Sir,

Would still have that text file where we could check the log?
I am trying to avoid duplicates and that file was super handy in FM19!

Thank you very much.
Thanks!!

If with the file kits still dont show up..how can we make it work with real time editor?
Hi!

Brazilian Kits that dont show up:

Botafogo3
Palmeiras2
Chapecoense1&2
Corinthians1&2
Flamengo1
Fluminense2
Goias2
Atletico Mineiro 2
Great Job, SirTavares!

Would you be able to include these players in your next update?

Ryotaro Meshino from Man City
Quinten Simons from Beerschot
Hwang Ui-Jo from Bordeaux
Nesta Guinness-Walker from AFC Wimbledon
Daniel Schmidt from Sint-Truiden
Mor Ndiaye from Porto
Adrien Perez from LAFC.
Mohammed Katana Nyanje from Aspire
David Villa from Vissel Kobe.
Akira Fitzgerald from Richmond Kickers
Edgar Sevikyan from Levante
Hiroki Sugajima from Portimonense
Anthony Musaba from NEC Nijmegen

Cheers

Hi, Thanks for the file.

In the editor when i import the England file, im unable to see any database changes.
Hi, Thanks for the file.

Id suggest also some tweaks in the top South American clubs such as Boca, River, Flamengo, Palmeiras and Sao Paulo.. There is a noticeable increase in finances and international interest from TOP players.

De Rossi, Juanfran, Dani ALves, Rafinha, Filipe Luis, Balotelli, Fabregas, Llorente,etc...( Players already signed and in real talks to join). It is not that much unreal to see players of this caliber to sign for south american players.

I forgot this thread..my bad.

It worked for a Germany file but it didn't for a Spanish one
Awesome! It works now
Not really.."This site can’t be reached"
What is going on?

Hi Thank you so much!

I cannot download the file through the link posted.
Thank you so much for this file man!

Could you also tweak Staff?
There are some new managers climbing the ladder with CA that does not reflect the level they compete nowadays.

For example, Sylvinho. He was assistant at very high level teams like Inter and City before Brazil NT. This season he is Lyon's new manager and in the game he still looks to be mostly an Assistant Manager rather than go on as Manager.

I also think Eddie Howe CA-PA is not accurate in the game.

I have few other names but Id like to know if you are interested in adding Staff CA-PA changes to your file. If so,I could give you a hand.

Thank you again!

Cheers
Thank you for the effort.
I just tried the new file and when I use the custom start date(May 2019), Rooney future transfer does not work. Is it intended to work only with the start date in 2018?
@TheMinsterman is putting a file together covering player/staff issues

He is also really busy doing the usual promtion/finance/club change file so lots being done

to be clear the file added to the live update is nothing to do with Sir T at all his file has been removed, so you have made assumptions there

now if you want to see whats in the file open it in the editor as said The Minsterman is pretty busy trying to get a lot done for the whole community here

Thank you.

No assumptions at all, I wrote "same name file" and simply asked if it has any relation with Sirtavares.

I appreciate the message and looking forward to check the other file.

Cheers
Would be good if an ADM clarifies the files in use with the live update.

SirTavares has given his reasons and wishes.

Now, the update has the same name file in the folder.

What is the content of this file? Is it related to Sirtavares previous work or not?
The live update now again has a Player and Staff changes file. What is this about?
there is varying success rates with merging up until this version my advice was never do it

back up the files and try then if it doesnt work nothing lost

there is more success if both files are fmf(you cant merge 2 x xml files in editor, but you can have a xml file open and merge a fmf file)
give it a go and report back

NB copy/back up those files first

I tried copying the "copy matches" command at the edit tab and then loaded the fmf file and pasted the matches at the right section.

I just loaded the game and the fixtures were there, didnt progress yet. Will do and report if game crashes ..

Thank you!
Hi,

Would everyone know if its possible to merge a real fixtures file with a data league fmf file?

@SirTAVARES mentioned something about files being obsolete nowadays.

2 days ago the live update file had a Player and Staff file, from 29.07., I do have your past releases from 25.06 (General Changes) and 27.05 (Player and Staff).

What are those files in regard to what has been released with the Live Update?

Thanks
Hi guys,

I have been wondering for ages and today i decided to bring this up here;

For those who are insane about football and this game, like myself: What is your setup to give realism as much as possible to your save?

For my saves, I like to have:

- Country leagues updates ( Claasen, Timo, etc..)
- I start the save with the custom file ( May 2019)
- Live Update from sortitoutsi
- SirTavares extra files
- Real names files
- Real fixtures Nokey with the file of Real Fixtures and Results from FrankTheTank87

How do you set your save up?
my files were taking out from the sortitoutsi since i don't feel appreciated and spent a lot of days working on stuff to be deleted by others in live update.

best of luck for everyone

What happened man??? Your files are essential to complement the Live Update.
I cant believe this
How did u solve it mate?
Please, has someone tried the custom start date file?
This print using 31.12.2018 as a custom start date..
Attachments
Hi, I am downloading the custom dates since 28.12 and even today's file gives me an error in the game when trying to select the file.

it says 2 teams required, 0 found.

Anyone having the same issue or knowing a work-around?
the wages are not real!
Could you share it brother? It looks fantastic!!!
Hello!

I have been thinking about it for quite sometime...
Is there a way for us to select only the pic files for players and staff currently in the database we use?

I have a feeling that a pack of 200 000 files might affect game speed and i doubt we use a database in our saves close to 200 000 people.

Any tips on that?

Thanks in advance!
Hi,

Download link goes to a blank page, how may I get the file?

Thanks