Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 7 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 549237 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 361911 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 151422 changes from 468 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 549163 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 361796 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 151103 changes from 468 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 549152 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 150996 changes from 468 contributors.
Andrea S.S. LAZIO commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
liverpool8 commented on: Operation Nine Elms
A new version of our data update was released with 549205 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 361849 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 150881 changes from 468 contributors.
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Vitosha Bistritsa Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 549172 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 361809 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 150813 changes from 468 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
A new version of our data update was released with 549143 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 361785 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 150795 changes from 468 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 549092 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 361721 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 150717 changes from 468 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
maxi9494 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
tongey commented on: FM19 - TONGEY travels the world.
liverpool8 commented on: Operation Nine Elms
Jaeronimo Comments
Alot i'd imagine.

It would be good to see more if they were about.
Formerly Carlito
I'm still regular, not many of the old guard around nowadays.

Yeah so i see but still satisfying to see a few guys still around. I wonder how many of the old guard still lurk though.

Poe

Good to see so many familiar faces still around and some popping out of the shadows.
Formerly Carlito
Nice to see the site hasn't broken. Although maybe i shouldn't have logged in
Formerly Carlito
Extreme creative block (can't design logo's for sh*t) and procrastination so thought i would stop in and wish every a happy new year and hope everyones christmas was great, Jaeronimo (Carlito)
He's in his 70's, he should be

He did admit as much as well. It was a lot better than i thought it would be. Most of the news coming out immediately after Punk and Colts first episode (can't wait for the second) was that Triple H and Stephanie were furious whereas Vince wanted things patche dup.
Formerly Carlito

Surprised that isn't the tagline for this years game
Formerly Carlito
Having a nightmare importing my face as a logo and making it look decent. I wish that could just have gameface like EA uses.
Formerly Carlito

Managed to pick this up on Ebay, in near mint condition for about £200 less than the RRP

Such an awesome lens. Owed mine for a couple of years and shoot a great deal with it.
Formerly Carlito
So far MyCareer has been quite tedious, I won the NXT title but you have to defend it every week or Vickie strips you of it. I made myself a heel by having some pretty good back and forth matches, stealing the other guys finisher, fighting outside then getting myself disqualified. I held on to the NXT title for a while then Rusev beat me for it and I won the rematch then eventually was wrestling on Superstars more then NXT and Vickie asked me to choose 3 PPV's I'd like to be considered for so I let her strip me of the title. I am still fighting on Superstars and nothing else of note has happened, no rivalries or anything but from what I am reading things don't start to pick up until you make Smackdown.

I've heard and seen that thats the case and a lot of text based communication which seems a bit rubbish.
Formerly Carlito
So got WWE 2k15, first thing I did was attempt to create myself using the logo import option and it works pretty well however the options outside of that are limited as hell. Tried Showcase before I went to training and the gameplay is sensational, there really is an element of tactics now, I went too hard with John Cena against Rey Mysterio thinking I would pump him, gassed myself out, he reversed a couple attacks got a roll on with some shots, hit some high flying moves then sig, finisher and it was over.

Gonna dive into MyCareer now.

Been massively disappointed with what i've read with creative, match type, superstars missing but still something is really intriguing me with this game.
Formerly Carlito

Streaming now if anyone is interested.
Formerly Carlito
Niiiice, have i got you guys on PSN already? (V1izualize) Looking forward to giving the Online a proper go

I don't think i have you. I'll check now and add you if not.

Added

Formerly Carlito
What have you guys got it on?

PS4

The PSN is going down for 6 hours starting at 5pm GMT unless you're already online
My GTA V arrived
Formerly Carlito
Did anyone else want to sample the WWE Network before it was pulled 21 minutes before launch?
Formerly Carlito
Im enjoying it so far, probably had more fun in the last few hours than i ever did in Ghosts.
Formerly Carlito
Feels weird being excited to play a game i already own again but with all the video features and more of my friends with PS4 its going to be so good to play again

I pre-ordered before the news about first person with the intention of playing through the game again. Im looking forward to it more now after seeing that Hopefully the shift of perspective will feel like its a new game to some degree.
Formerly Carlito
Call Of Duty: Advance Warfare has potential online. Enjoying it so far.

Just picked it up on PS4. Wasn't going to bother this year but got a Platinum on Battlefield 4 which i prefer usually to COD but heard great things and a few people i play with online have it. Interested so see how it is later.
He's currently The Manager of TNA

Ah last i heard he left after his contract expired. I would love to see a wrestling return but im not sure of his health status to compete. Last i heard it was terrible.
Formerly Carlito
Angle is the only person who can take on Rusev. Next Royal Rumble is in his hometown (I think) and it's 40 people, has to happen

He surely can't be in any fit state to wrestle. I'd love an Angle return but i just see the worst happening.
PSN: Jaeronimo
Formerly Carlito
Im in, my PSN is Jaeronimo. Anyone interested in Pro Clubs?

Formerly Carlito
Are you on PlayStation as read they're still having problems.

Added Slashman. Yeah the PSN UT has been intermittent for me. I had a good spell last night and this morning its been troublesome again.

Started my journeyman manager career at FC Arles Avignon and have been a mixed bag, im getting away with it as a mid table finish is wanted but should be doing better. Lots of over powered headers and goalkeeper positioning is questionable but im not sure if the latter is down to the goalkeepers being just poor.
Formerly Carlito
Slashman and Platypus, what are your PSN names?
Formerly Carlito
On the subject and with the right numbers, would people be interested in a league or tournament or even both?

The league could reward points for goals as well given the scores people are reporting
Formerly Carlito
A couple of mates have posted them getting already. Myself and Deano were talking about a tournament or league for the PS4, anyone interested?
Gameplay trailer...

Formerly Carlito
I can think of a decent league two team

I was thinking of starting abroad in one of the lower leagues but not sure where and then move around before settling in the premier league.