Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 8 minutes ago
kingrobbo commented on: European Cup Competitions edit registration, how do I do it?
Nathan Massamba commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.3 Out Now!!!
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
kingrobbo commented on: Extra Files
ducc commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
ducc commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 115034 changes from 409 contributors.
6Times commented on: Samaroy's NewGen Replacement Tool
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
TommyAwesome commented on: Why can't I score goals!?
TommyAwesome added a topic: Why can't I score goals!?
mintchip broke the record for FM2020 Most Games Won in a Row with 40
mintchip broke the record for FM2020 Career Awards Won with 165
Dudok commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Bilgehans commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
Qvordrup commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
cHMIELu commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
Eric Portapotty commented on: [FM18] The Ultimate Jacob's Ladder
Spybus09 commented on: Atalanta 3rd kit
Spybus09 added a topic: Atalanta 3rd kit
A new version of our data update was released with 115011 changes from 409 contributors.
Pie commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
Ipswich Knights Comments
Awesome so when appplying update just do the same as in the main topic again and it will overwrite old files?
If i scout a team report to view what players are for loan where do i view it?
Team report did not tell me whiuch players were for loan..
When i start the game should i tick add players to teams and key staff?
Same my is now showing old names again. Might need to try again

Fantastic working right away
Wow alec you killed it well done
Damn thats no good
@VP. it would be -30 as I've decided we can't double penalise you for getting sacked and not relegated, had you of been both then we would of. I've adjusted your score too @Ipswich Knights as I'm guessing you weren't actually relegated at the time of your sacking but the fact you haven't uploaded the league table hasn't helped.

Nice goal fest there @Suffolk Seasider

We have a new leader for the time being then @Ice Man great work in that transfer window.

that is correct. yes i was sacked after 42 games before relegation happened.

Sorry about the no table. I was too upset hhaa
FM18 is death lol
Wow that is one of the worst months of fm iv ever seen lol.

This years game is super hard IMO
Oh Fu*k off

Well -25 points for that

But i did beat middlesbrough so thats +5

But i lost FA 3rd round so -5

Giving me -25 points.

Beat that boys

That is rather sad 2 wins and one was in the first game.

The odd thing is the squad should be way better. Like they have some good name players. But man oh man the stink in game
You're almost as bad as me ffs.

I know how to get a team relegated. nothing is working for me so far in fm 18 tactics wise. tried playing out of back and direct counter attack. got no fluid tactics
oh yes 22nd after 42 games 3 points adrift lol. The sack is near so is relegation. man i suk at this game.
use screen print and paint
True. well i am -5 already lost 2-1 to QPR in the cup
Are we allowed to post like updates in this thread like results etc or just keep it to the one year end summary screenshots?

Won my first game 1-0 vs barnsley lol
is the fa cup third round exit negative 5 or 5 points?
Just started now

Still think its important to mention it.

Hasty or not its the first page people see and the one i was testing it on.

At least i know going forward now
Should have started with transfer window closed. Always makes it more realistic.

Gabby was an odd signing but hope it works out
keen to be involved this year
No i got it now. you need to run a advanced setup.

It does not work if you select a team from the intial career setup page. think you should add that to the first post its kind of an important thing..

PS i am not getting confused. I have done everything as you said and i always get your good updates too work so please do not assume that i had made a mistake.

I think letting people know that you need to ignore the intial team select summary fake names is kind of a big deal as people dont think its been applied correctly to the game .

P P S It is going good now no iddea why the intial team select page dont work but if u go in and chose the option select a team later then add the league it has the correct bundesliga narration and teams

Or do i need to run an advanced setup add leagues then choose a team?
Ok its not working

Ive done everything right but the club names are ruined

Please see atached.

iv done it right
GOT IT haha. thank you mons. I used ' instead of " der
I cant seem to get it to work. Done the notepad thing too. Mm what am i doing wrong
or by doing that hashtag delete does that mean we dont need to worry about the steps 4 and 5 above?