Our Football Manager Careers section lets fans track and share their Football Manager Stories.
You can track what you win season by season and post screenshots, text or video updates so others can follow along.
Use our Football Manager Records section to track all the highs and lows of your careers, including your biggest wins, loses, transfers, runs, attendances and everything else.
Our Live Football Manager Data Update gives you all the latest transfer updates for Football Manager.
It's a community effort so anybody can submit changes, so if you find something that is out of date, get involved!
You can browse the entire Football Manager Database right here on sortitoutsi.net at any time.
From school, work, on your phone, doesn't matter. Football Manager is always available.
We have the the biggest collection of Football Manager Downloads available on the internet.
Everything from Skins and Kits, to Gigantic Face, Logo and Background Megapacks and unbeatable Football Manager Tactics.
Thank you so much, mate.
It is a mystery to me why SI has not done this yet...
Great work as always Chris, btw any chance of getting spanish second division? youre the best, thanks for your hard work
The kits look great mate, I'm not sure what the nitpicking is about.
Hi, I used the 3D to 2D kit converter and some of the 3D textures need fixing (since these are 90% mapping of original FM this means they also are not 100% correct ingame as 3D kits. I've listed all issues below:
- Alaves home color a bit off, all have issues with the collar (some pixels too high), logos too big on third kit (too much on the sides)
- Atletico: move collar home and away down by some px, move atletico logo bit more to the left on away and third
- Barcelona: move away and third logo's on the exact same spot as home (barca and nike), move collars few px down
- Betis: neck/shoulders should move a bit down, logos a bit more to the center, collar down
- Bilbao: white stripes should be smaller, move logos way more to the center (they are almost not visible anymore on the kit), move collar a bit down
- cadiz: perfect.
- celta: all move collar down few px
- eibar: away and third move collar down few px
- elche all move collar few px down
- granada center logos more, granada logo should be bigger, collar down few px
- getafe all move collar down few px
- huesca perfect
- levante all move collar few px down
- osasuna perfect
- real madrid: logos bit more to the center, collar few px down
- real sociedad: away make logo's consistent position and size compared to home
- sevilla logo's a bit smaller and a bit more down (few px)
- valencia: away and third logo move a bit more to the left (center)
- valladolid: perfect
- villareal logo to the center (move to left), third make collar nice (consistent).
If you have .psd files, I'd love to help you out > just send them as a PM to me. Regarding the collars: that seems a template issue (that the collar is a few pixels too high compared to SI ones), which template are you currently using?
unfortunately it doesn't work
Can we mate maybe expect Seria A or Greece superleague?
My complete work here:
Anyone doing greek league? Chris?