Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 93949 changes from 386 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 506893 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 301887 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 94053 changes from 385 contributors.
SrWerGaming commented on: 4-3-3 - Solid_Defence_Attack_Machine
A new version of our data update was released with 94048 changes from 385 contributors.
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
ethan commented on: [FM19] FUSION DB - BACK TO 1987-88
ethan added a topic: [FM19] FUSION DB - BACK TO 1987-88
Vitomsky11 commented on: 2D Kits 18/19 for Flutskin - Titlebar/Player Overview v.2.0
A new version of our data update was released with 506889 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 301883 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 94040 changes from 385 contributors.
Mustang13297 commented on: Source links
bolid74 commented on: England - English Level 9 SS'2018/19 Relink! (01/02/19)
_Lio_ commented on: Better Crowd Sounds for FM18
Footygamer added a video: FM19 2003/04 Database: Nemanja Vidić Signs! | Football Manager 2019 Manchester United #2
Dragan80 commented on: England - English Level 9 SS'2018/19 Relink! (01/02/19)
bolid74 commented on: England - English Level 9 SS'2018/19 Relink! (01/02/19)
FM-Life added a video: Aussie FM Podcast - Getting To Know You - Pilot Episode
A new version of our data update was released with 506848 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 301834 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 93986 changes from 385 contributors.
xCosagax commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
VP. commented on: Benvenuto a Lucca. An Italian Story
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v2.2 [released 12/01/2019]
bolid74 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM18-19 only
glush87 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
QwasNoMore Comments
i want bigger staff pic, not remove the club logo

Download added file. Unpack and upload to:
C:\Users\lenovo\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\skins\Nocturno 18.1.0\panels\non_player
And standard - save game and refresh skin.
Attachments
Hey QWAS

There is an error on the tactics page and the match day team selection page, when you drag a player into a position from the bench or wherever the pop up that gives payer comparison is coming up blank until you release the selected player then the pop up populates with the stats comparison. However it wont then disappear so you can no longer see the team tactics behind the pop up.

Overview 2 shows before I change the player, overview 3 after swapping the left back

An update on this - the pop up comparison works fine if you drag a player off the subs bench from the column on the right of the pitch layout. it pops up to compare players when you hover over the payer to be replaced and disappears once you release them. If you drag a player from the long list on the left who is not selected as a sub you don't get any pop up at all. If you drag one of the subs from the long list on the left you get the pop up but it doesn't disappear once you release.

The solution for this moment - open folder with Nocturno skin go to panels/tactics and delete file "tactics overview side panel.xml". Next save game and refresh skin.

@Joe Boy
I have checked on several computers and everyone who has installed stadium pics and backgrounds has a view like on the screenshot below. Maybe it's a path issue of your gfx add ons.
One more thing, pls check out the panel with the club overview and post screen.
@jo54321
What is your graphic resolution? If lower than 1600x900 unfortunately some panels can be invisible. Try zoom 95% or 85%.

@lorenzo81
Tell me, you want bigger staff pic or remove club logo?

I did this, but now I get this:

Exit game. Clean FM cache. Start game again.

@borisfm
C:....\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\skins\Nocturno 18.1.0\graphics\backgrounds\
Hi Qwas. There is a turkish character complaint in the title
I use ProximaNova-Sbold_turkish (C:\Users\.....\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\skins\Nocturno 18.1.0\fonts)

1. Close the game.
2. Go to the folder with fonts and delete file "istok.ttf"
3. Upload new file which I have added below.
Attachments
@borisfm

You have to edit files highlighted in yellow colour:
Open these files and find and delete following text:
<widget class="label" row="2" column="0" column_span="2" >
<record id="object_property" get_property="PCAB" name="true"/>
</widget>
<widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="PCAB" row="2" column="1" column_span="2" style="semi_bold" colour="orange">
<record id="object_property" get_property="PCAB"/>
<record id="widget_properties" alignment="right, centre_y" />
</widget>

<widget class="label" row="3" column="0" column_span="2">
<record id="object_property" get_property="PPAB" name="true"/>
</widget>
<widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="PPAB" row="3" column="1" column_span="2" style="semi_bold" colour="red">
<record id="object_property" get_property="PPAB"/>
<record id="widget_properties" alignment="right, centre_y" />
</widget>

Save files and refresh skin.

@Dynasty

You have to extract original folder called "menubar" using Football Manager 2018 Resource Archiver or copy the menubar folder from another skin (check folder "panels" and paste to the Nocturno. Next you should open individual files and change value of colour. SI Games used white as default colour for sidebar icons.

@CRBarbosa19

I didnt know that such option exists at all. I will try to take a look at this.

@NikolaJgd
Tnx mate for help
Nocturno 18.1.0 is finished. Screenies, new download link added in first post.Pls read carefully the description under screenies, especially the final part.
I hope you will like new version of Nocturno skin.
If you will find any bug feel free to post here or send PM. I`m only human and I could have missed something or SI Games released another "devastating" update.
Enjoy it!
Is it normal that I´ve no pitch at positions in my player profile? I´ve downloaded the skin again but ---> no pitch, only the gloomy buttons in the player profile which show the position.

I will try to add first update on Monday or Tuesday. I have to check some files after update 18.2.1.
Qwas same issue as Gagi with the inbox notification of the scouting meeting? Cleared cache and no joy I am afraid, tried reloading skin as well.

Also is there a way of moving the players face on the tactics screens to the right side so it doesn't clash with the personalised instructions logo that also appears to the left? If you look at Coutinho and Moreno both playing down the left side.

Download added file and upload to: Nocturno..../panels/tactics/

Second issue. If this situation appears once again then delete files highlighted in yellow (screen below) and refresh skin. But I must admit that I haven`t such problem. I had other problems afer last update especially with fonts text and boxes.
hi, what logo pack yo use? i like that pemier league emblem with metallic silver circle

steel 18 logos

Great skin! I want boxes around attributes in player overview attributes panel, is it possible?

Sure mate. Below screen with updated panel
Qwas Great Skin.

Can you alter the transparency of the background for the players individual instructions pop up on the tactics page. The individual instructions are very hard to read in green and I can still read the team instructions beneath.

fixed https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/39099/nocturno-beta-10?page=1#comment_413243
Does the link in the original post include all the updates you've added later in the thread?

Could you please also post a picture of the match screen so I can check how much space there is for goalscorers and cards to be displayed? Thanks a lot!

All updates will be added soon.

Below screen from match view.
Scouting message in inbox since the latest update:

Strange. I didn`t notice such problem in my game. Below screen which I made just now.

Do you have such problem from the beginning? Or has it happened first time?
QwasNoMore thank you so much. It worked. I am definitely using this skin moving forward. It is by far the best one out there. I have couple of more questions please.

1. If I want to use only "Attributes" without the boxes and show key attributes which file would I need to modify and how?
2. Will you be updating this skin in future?

Once again, thank you for your work on this. It is amazing.

Ad.1 download added file, unpack, upload to to C:\Users\lenovo\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\skins\Nocturno Beta 1.0\panels\player\, save game and refresh skin
Ad.2 yes mate
Attachments
And Qwas, can you add time next to date if possible. It's not crucial, but it would be nice to see it, especially when skipping deadline days Cheers.

horizontal long ver.
horizontal short ver.

Files added below. Extract and upload to:
C:\Users\lenovo\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\skins\Nocturno Beta 1.0\panels\widgets\

Here you can set the width of the date button:
line no. 1 <panel height="38" width="125">

-----
In game, I now have a light green background box for good attributes and an orange background box for excellent attributes. This way attributes stand out more.... but hey... I'm also still curious how I can show the attributes texts only, without the boxes. Secret of the chef.

I have added attributes selector in player profile. You have 4 option including attributes without boxes:

-----
Any chance a future version supporting manager picture?

What do you mean - "supporting manager picture"?

-----
the gunzo player profile tab1 xml points to the file="gunzo/gunzo player reports profile" but there isnt one?

Yes I know it. But finally I didnt add player profile in gunzo style. I didnt remove all unnecessary files yet.

-----
Great great skin Q! Well done!

In line with Yurka's comment, I adjusted the player attributes color scheme a little for myself (no background colors and other font colors), and I was wondering which file I have to edit to show the cut out photo of a player combined with the team logo on the players profile page (so without the team shirt or the signature. Also, I would like to position the team logo more to the left of the cut out picture)

As said, I like the skin a lot and gonna use it, but these are just personal preferences I also liked on the Steklo and Vitrex skins in previous years.

If you want to make any changes in player picture panel then go to:
C:\Users\lenovo\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\skins\Nocturno Beta 1.0\panels\player\cfm\, there are 3 files:
cfm player picture
cfm player profile cutout signature
cfm player profile cutout

-----
This is a fantastic skin.

I am running into an error on the tactics screen however: You can't change a players position.

Say for example I am playing a 3-5-1, and I want to drop my wingers back to wingbacks. Normally you would click on a player and all the 'boxes' on the tactic screen would light up, and yopu can drag the selected player anywhere you want to.

For some reason I am unable to do this, and am not sure why. Can post a screen shot if you need to to.

Thanks,

Dav

I guess uou have similar issue like Gagi and Nikola. Solution: click here

-----
This is a great skin but the key attributes are not being highlighted for each position. The only way to see the key attributes is when you have the option of "Attribute Boxes". Is there anyway to have them highlighted in other modes as well? Thanks.

I didnt find solution of this issue. But you can set the highlight for the version of the attributes you want to use. You have to make only small change. I am explaining what and where.
1st step - go to C:\Users\lenovo\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\skins\Nocturno Beta 1.0\panels\player
2nd step - open (in Notepad ++ or Notepad) files:
"player overview panel" (file A)
"player overview attributes selector" (file B)

Find such fragment in file A
<widget class="player_attributes_panel" file="player/player attributes panel b1" id="pat1" late_loading="true">
<translation id="title" type="use" value="Attributes Colored Boxes" />
</widget>

Find such fragment in file B
<widget class="player_attributes_panel" id="paxe" late_loading="true" file="player/player attributes panel">
<translation id="title" translation_id="229822" type="use" value="Attributes" />
</widget>

<widget class="player_attributes_panel" id="patt" late_loading="true" file="player/player attributes panel b2">
<translation id="title" type="use" value="Attributes Boxes" />
</widget>

Now, If you want to use colored boxes, change the value (marked in red) from "pat1" to "patt" and change the value (marked in green) to "pat1". I know strange solution but it works

-----
I have one suggestion - can you make some adjustments on training ratings? i can hardly understand rates

Could you show me screen with your issue pls?

-----
Hi QwasNoMore

First let me say well done for an excellent skin.
Just a couple of small things.
Would you be able to tell me which panels are control by the ones highlighted in the picture.
As the one in the corner I want to try an get to show national logo but keep the flag in the details panel.
Second I want to make the writing a little small so it does not overlap.
Thanks

Top panel - go to:
"panels/gunzo/gunzo player profile tab4"

Middle panel - go to:
"panels/player/cfm/art player training small"

-----
But could you tell me where I can move the logo to the left? I put a photo of the fan of the team, but it is not visible behind the logo.Thanks in advance for help!

Go to:
C:\Users\lenovo\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\skins\Nocturno Beta 1.0\panels\club\
and edit file "club overview details panel"

Pals, thanks a lot for your feedback and comments. I will try to reply within next two days. Tonight need to rest cos i came back from the wedding and barely live. Polish weddings are very hard time

RoCCo - try the font that i added below
upload to C:\Users\lenovo\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\skins\Nocturno Beta 1.0\fonts\ then save game and refresh skin
Attachments

Any way to fix this?

Hard to read and see the players instructions...

I play on 1920x1080...

Download added file (below). Unrar and uload to:
C:\Users\lenovo\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\skins\Nocturno Beta 1.0\graphics\boxes\custom\tactics\comparison\background\
save game and refresh skin
Attachments
Hey all!
There is a problem with the skin
At the start screen you cant customize your manager ived tried everything,and one other thing...
Player screen ingame,there is a problem with the position window,only shows the circles,nothing else...eather way this is the best skin till today...thanks for the skin you do great work Qwas No More

Edit manager - unfortunately there is some conflict between intro background and main panel with buttons. Therefore pls download added below rar file and upload to Nocturno\panels\game\ --- save game and refresh skin.

Second issue - check your PM box.
Attachments

2d lags a bit, it doesn't happen on default skin. It's probably my PC, it's kinda crappy.

Loving the metallic color on processing, it has some Turnstyle vibe into it, as well as that pattern behind Continue button.

And BS is amazing - so many options there. Once again, thank you and those who helped you for this skin.

Ok mates quick solutions.

Variant no.1 - if you dont care about icons with players` faces then open folder with Nocturno skin go to panels/tactics and delete file "tactics overview side panel.xml". Next save game and refresh skin. Tactics panel should look like in the picture below:

Variant no.2 - if you want to see faces of your players then you can use the solution made by Rick Ctid Thorne in his Andromeda skin. It`s mix with kit and face like in the picture below:
I added two rar files: first with transparent pitch and second with grass (Gagi style). Unrar and upload files to "Nocturno.../panels/tactics" ---> save game --> refresh skin

Btw I hope I will find final solution though analysis of many files before me

Could you send me full screenies with Turkish letters issue pls (on PM)? I will try to determine which font doesnt support Turkish characters (I guess same problem with Greek and Cyrillic characters).

Yea I really like this BS too. I use it since FM 2015 or 2016 (made by Ivan aka bossland).
Hey Qwas, brilliant comeback! Loving the skin. There is a problem with tactic screen tho - there is no pitch and i can't move players around.

Gagi, there is not grass pattern in original file. SI used ordinary box with green background. But below is a quick solution - not best but better than nothing. Download the attached file. Unpack and upload files to the correct subfolders. Next save game and refresh skin. I hope it will satisfy your expectations.

Second issue - sounds strange. I dont have such problems.
Attachments
Small update. Please download and extract files then overwrite your original sub-folders "panels" and "graphics" in Nocturno Bera 1.0 folder. Save and refresh your game.
Sorry for problem.
Attachments
@Vicious One

Yep mate, I have added selector of opacity and overlay.
Btw. skin is almost ready. Below screenie from match action.
I will finish my work soon. Final appearence of club overview panel. I have small resolution (1600x900) therefore I decided to combine the view of stadium with city view as small animation. I hope you injoy it.
http://images.tinypic.pl/i/00949/9oms7c8d5ey6_t.jpg http://images.tinypic.pl/i/00949/dciibx27gxrl_t.jpg
http://images.tinypic.pl/i/00949/vj0noi1zw3su_t.jpg http://images.tinypic.pl/i/00949/v3awdznw9qpn_t.jpg
try to place them: