Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 37 minutes ago
JBDee1690 commented on: Need help\advice with cut out faces!!
JBDee1690 added a topic: Need help\advice with cut out faces!!
chris.forrest commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Kings Langley FC Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 51424 changes from 197 contributors.
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
bakizp commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 51388 changes from 197 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 51386 changes from 197 contributors.
A11_Smithy commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
kingrobbo commented on: Unknown error message
A new version of our data update was released with 51362 changes from 197 contributors.
Maradonna commented on: FM NewGAN Faces V1
Uncle Sam commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Uncle Sam commented on: Uncle Sam FM - Iron Manager FM 20
A11_Smithy commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 51347 changes from 197 contributors.
Uncle Sam commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Baja commented on: Restoration of the standard logos!
A new version of our data update was released with 51340 changes from 197 contributors.
debeli24 commented on: SS Template Thread
Uncle Sam commented on: Uncle Sam FM - Iron Manager FM 20
A new version of our data update was released with 51314 changes from 197 contributors.
Chocomonster commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: Sweden - Allsvenskan SS'2020 Relink! (11/05/20)
aqs123 commented on: FM20 Hidden Regen UID Finder (Create your own Press Officer & Personal Assistant images!)
Pontuzzz commented on: Sweden - Allsvenskan SS'2020 Relink! (11/05/20)
Footygamer added a video: SEASON 8 - FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020 JOURNEYMAN - FM20 LIVE NOW
Danisurdo commented on: Venezuela - Primera Division 3D'2020 for FM20 New! (21/05/20)
Aaronwyatt Comments
Okay thanks the last update worked great as had the Jan signings in so hopefully can get that back, thanks again for the work you guys do

Aaron
a wyatt
Hi sorry didn't mean any harm, I saw the post that's why I was asking if anyone had the last update but never mind I'll see if someone puts up
a wyatt
PLEASE PLEAAESE IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE THE LAST FM 19 UPDATE ,I PLAY IT ALOT AND DELETED ITBY ACCIDENT I NOHOW HARD YOU GUYS WORK BUT COULD I HAVE THE LAST VERY MUCH HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU DO THANK YOU
a wyatt
Hi guys love ING the kits any chance of doing this liverpool home shirt fir me
a wyatt
Anyone help with Liverpool top with club championship badge
a wyatt
Hi can anyone make the liverpool top with the club championship badge on
a wyatt
hi guys anyone have the last update for fm 19 as can't do the new one please help
a wyatt
Hi people please help if not to much can anyone make the liverpool kits with the sponsor as nike I have put up some pics
a wyatt
Can any one make this top please
a wyatt
hi help please is there any chance the Leeds kits could have unibeton there instead of 32 red great work thank you
Please new update
a wyatt
Can petr cech be ipadted to non player and at Chelsea please, still saying player fm17
a wyatt
hi guys looking for help is there a update out where chelsea are banned from siging players for two years,oris it easy to do on fm 17editor
hi will this update be done for fm 17 and sako back to palace great work
a wyatt
ok but you can use them on your FM17...let me know if any problem, let me know ill fix.

Hi buddy playing fm17 tried the kit changes for fm18 but can’t get them to work ,does that mean I have to play 18 ?

Great work as always
a wyatt
Hi buddy I tried the update for fm 18 but don't work on 17,how updated is the other one fir fm 17
Thanks buddy but not played 18 as don't like it will there be an update for 17
a wyatt
OK no problem I know the English is out, but the rest aren't ill wait until the kits are realised great effort as always pal
a wyatt
Is it by pack and not all update kits like Italy Spain Germany English French Holland Great work as always from you guys
Can we have a update for fm 17 please
a wyatt
all in the pack (and gonna be much more)
thanks fir getting back to me pal just waiting for laptop to fix..
Is there a mega pack out with other logo ie foreign clubs or do I do it one by one ..
Keep up the good work
a wyatt
Amazing logo can I ask as I lost all mine before I download does it have the Barclays premier league logo new and Man City West Ham and juventus?i had it before but my laptop is being fixed at the mint..great work
a wyatt
any new logos, updates.. just let me know
hi I’m looking to download the pack but can you me if it as the new Barclays premier league badge and Man City and West Ham ..
a wyatt
Anyone no when the championship kits are done ..
a wyatt
Guys can any one help me please I'm after the new Fulham home and away please ..can a body help ..
a wyatt
hi guys can anyone please make me the leeds home shirt please......
a wyatt
Hi guys when will the English kits be out and available??
Great work to you all