Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 hour ago
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread for Trophies
carloshector commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
duda04 commented on: [FM19] How to add more match days
duda04 added a topic: [FM19] How to add more match days
Juancr7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Juancr7 added a download: faltantes division inferior mexico Mixpack
flut commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
Steesh1986 commented on: Secondary Jobs
kingrobbo commented on: Secondary Jobs
samboing commented on: 4-3-3 - Solid_Defence_Attack_Machine
A new version of our data update was released with 507014 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 302043 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 94430 changes from 386 contributors.
Steesh1986 commented on: Secondary Jobs
Steesh1986 added a topic: Secondary Jobs
Jellico73 commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
Steesh1986 commented on: FM19 Opposition Analysis - Help!
Steesh1986 added a topic: FM19 Opposition Analysis - Help!
SirTAVARES commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
Andrea S.S. LAZIO commented on: Request Thread (No Fantasy or ALT)
VP. commented on: FM19 - Southend Utd
WorkTheSpace added a video: THE LARNE PROJECT: S5 E52 - Going The Distance? | Football Manager 2019 Let's Play #FM19
VP. commented on: FM19 - Southend Utd
Si-001 commented on: FM19 - Southend Utd
VP. commented on: FM19 - Southend Utd
Ced83 commented on: France - Ligue Two SS'2018/19 Relink! (09/02/19)
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Stockport County - S9-E6 Valentino, Be My Valentine! | Football Manager 2019
StеFF commented on: Request Thread (No Fantasy or ALT)
A new version of our data update was released with 506971 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 301986 changes from 983 contributors.
Enos Comments
So I have a bit of buyer's remorse. I was impatient and downloaded/installed a pack from the sigames website called "custom fan banners and adboards." It's a nice patch, but doesn't have the depth/quality of ads that your patch appears to have. Is it possible to install your patch on top without causing any problems or do I need to find a way to uninstall the previous patch? I'd love to keep the fan banners in the upper portions of the stadiums while using your adboards/video ads, but I'm content just to use your adboards/video ads.
Is this the same patch that was just posted on the SI forums a few days ago?
Yes, it sucks, I agree. It's not even colour clash. I suggest you take this to official SI forums.

Thanks. I did. We'll see what they say. I reported it as a bug.
Your text to link here...http://tinypic.com/r/oa4w7k/9

This just doesn't make sense to me. Why wouldn't it stay red? Or at least choose white? Before the most recent patch (when I actually played that match) Fiorentina was all red. Something about the patch did it and now it's messing with all of my matches and creating strange combos.

It seems that SI implemented a possibility to combine various kit parts in case of a colour clash. You probably played away against oponent with same socks colour. It's not unrealistic to be honest, that happens often in real life.

Strange as I just can't imagine Fiorentina wearing their red 3rd kit with purple socks. I can imagine them wearing the 2nd strip white, but not purple.
After the latest FM19 update my kits aren't working properly. Purple socks Fiorentina with 3rd team kit?!?! Anybody else see this?
I do miss the days when a muddy pitch would see the player uniforms get muddy too.
follow my instructions on the pictures then when all done save your game no need to clear cache HAPPY DAYS
I followed your instructions and it didn't work. It also deleted the 2D shirts that I had added. I must have misunderstood your directions. I also wonder if the 3D kits aren't clashing somehow with the 2D kits?
you have to buy it through steam its self its around about £3.99 or cheaper

I picked up the editor. Do I need to clear cache, etc. after making changes?
I have this file with only the cheers. I deleted the vuvuzuelas as well as the audio comments. If someone can help me figure out how to upload it here, I'm happy to.
Where can I get the editor that will allow me to keep my current save, but use the 3d kits? iI had wondered about this problem for a while. I assumed I had added the kits incorrectly.
This is the legitimate Nike Ordem 3D match ball made by myself with full installation instructions. Although made primarily for the English Premier League,it's suitable for the English FA Cup,Serie A and La Liga as the colour variations for the other competitions being the same Nike design with only slightly different colour variations. Enjoy !

Do these have winter versions too?
Just in case anyone is not aware,the link to the FM18 ball is from a German site and the guy who posted it has not credited me,has not asked my permission to use it but claimed it as his own and therefore is a thief ! The ball is in fact MY work and is my first attempt at a ball for FM18. As you have noticed my FM17 pack doesn't work in FM18 and frankly it's a pain !! Hopefully,if and when I get to grips with the nonsense colours/shading/overlays etc that are required for FM18 3D balls to display correctly,I will release a pack but for now the Nike Ordem ball is the only completed one available. Also the ball in the link is not my current work and has been updated with more accurate colouring and panels. I will be shortly posting it with instructions.

@bartdude I love your ball mod. Looking forward to your official release!
Interesting. I have a sound folder that I've made on my own over the years, but cannot get it to work in FM18. Which folders do you adjust? I have a bunch of .wav files and a config file. Not sure where to put them in FM18. I have tried the sounds folder in my user documents and it doesn't seem to work.
I have a premium membership and for some reason I cannot download updates to this pack. It keeps sending me to the mirrors. I can download other graphics from the premium link, but not this one. Please help. This only seems to be a problem on the first patch. I also discovered the public mirror doesn't have the 2nd part anymore either.

Sounds like a bug. You can report it on the SI forums.

@Crazy Animals I also have mbyrd as my screen name. I guess I have two profiles as I visit this website from two different systems. I have the file and tried to upload it, but it's too big. If you can help me figure out a way to get it to you I can. Just respond to this post or PM the Enos profile. I won't be back at work for a while and that's my other log in profile.

This looks like a fantastic skin. I'm not skilled in applying these fixes so I'll wait until a full update is made to use it. This looks like the long hoped for replacement for Vitrex that I was hoping for. I love the right and left footed displays on the main player page.
I'm with boyshane. Would love to use the adboard mod on FM18, but don't want to mess up my game again. If it works now could someone please share the steps to follow?

Just wanting to post to say that the patch DazS8 put out for the condition/names totally worked for me. Now I want to try and use the ad boards on my FM18 save. Will try to remove any other ad board folders I have. I know I used someone's graphic patch that also included some adboards for their website. That probably created some conflicts for me.
I've come into this thread a bit late and cannot seem to find out what 3D kits actually work with FM18. Does anyone know where I can learn which kids I can use?
I'm glad this is gettin gout. The adboard patch initially messed up my game so I deleted an re-installed. Most everything worked fine after re-install, but I did lose the name/condition of my players. I will install the patch Daz put out there tonight. Really need the name/condition. I had sent a bug report to SI about the graphics and players turning black/invisible. I have two high end graphics cards and can only run the game at medium settings to see things.
Great facepack all. I couldn't play without it. I noticed that Horatio Hirst in Oxford City is not accurate in the latest 10.0 update.

Here is the correct pic: http://d2dzjyo4yc2sta.cloudfront.net/?url=images.pitchero.com%2Fui%2F2302574%2Fimage_5973285ae2e6e.jpg&w=800&h=800&t=square&q=80
Do these work in FM16 as well?