Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 1 minute ago
RyanGall1993 commented on: Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
Guy Bar commented on: 3D WIP 19/20Thread New!
wazza1971 commented on: 3D WIP 19/20Thread New!
dj2 commented on: Unable to load Facepack, skins, etc
Kotoko commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
wazza1971 commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
Magnus Steinkelsson commented on: Steinkelsson in Salerno
VP. commented on: (FM20) - Hometown Hero
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
AdamRK commented on: (FM20) - Hometown Hero
Swedie commented on: Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
StefTo87 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Kriss commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
eversiano commented on: Spain - Segunda Division B Group 2 SS'2019/20 Relink! (14/10/19)
AdamRK added a career: (FM20) - Hometown Hero
knug3 commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
BigBadBaerni completed a season in their Football Manager career: FM20 Galway UTD
DeeJ commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0
Cizzu commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Side Splitting Pass commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
VP. commented on: Earth Trip
BrunoPereiraTavares commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
WorkTheSpace added a video: I Trapped Messi and Ronaldo At Non League Clubs [Part 2] Football Manager 2020 #FM20
Extra Time FM commented on: Wandering to Titles - Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C
BadJokesFM broke the record for FM2020 Fastest Goal with 9 seconds Erling haaland everton vs spurs
derekfb commented on: Fixtures generator
Rashidi added a video: Kingstonian Diaries Ep 4 Football Manager 2020
VP. commented on: VP's Journeyman Career
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
tombazzlez Comments
@tombazzlez The source states that the existing contract will remain valid in the first instance, so I don't know if he should be a free agent.

That is a fair point... so they will likely honor his contract until he gets a new one with another club
as of 12 Oct data update, he is still featured as a player?? That's strange, as he was already made to retired..

@tombazzlez He is already sacked from Lyon in the active change. It's just not showing.

ah I see - cool thanks Mustang!
Is there a way around Dortmund's using of four kits this season? From what I understand, the European kit, the one with the black horizontal sripe at the shoulders, has been used more than the 'official' burgundy third kit (has it been used at all so far this season?) So perhaps it makes more sense to delete the burgundy kit and have the European kit as third?
Great work, thank you! Quick question - I believe Dortmunds third kit should be the yellow kit with black horizontal stripe at the shoulders - they are wearing this kit for European and Cup competitions this year, and not the burgundy one that is in the kit pack
Is there a way to update league names and logos to reflect changes for the 19/20 season on FM19? i.e. Jelen Superliga in Serbia is as of 19/20 season called the LingLong Tire SuperLiga, the top Russian league is now called Russian Premier League and no longer Sogaz Chempionnat Rosii, etc...
Red Star Belgrade (Crvena Zvezda) should have Back of Shirt Style as 'Square for Number' on their home kits with the number color being red to mirror their real life home kit for the 19/20 season. Anyway to correct this?

Red Star Belgrade (Crvena Zvezda) should have Back of Shirt Style as 'Square for Number' with the number color being red to mirror their real life kits for the 19/20 season. Anyway to correct this? Currently when wearing their home shirts there are no numbers visible on the back at all...

I think he should be retired, as he is a part of the Red Bull concern now, and he is not only in one Red Bull club. He has the responsibility for all the Red Bull clubs

I agree - this makes the most sense. Only other option is to make him Director of Football of two clubs (which obviously is not an option for us.) Having him in game, he will always be hired by a club and this is in no way realistic.
Rangnick is now in charge of Red Bull Bragantino and Red Bull NY - considering he cant be made Director of Football for two clubs, the most prudent option (and most realistic in-game) is to set him to retired so that he is not suddenly hired by a team.
Is there a way to use RB Salzburg's real life third kits which are used for European competitions this season? Thank you for all the hard work!
When do you think we will be able to play as an existing manager?

I can see the enjoyment that comes from 'creating' yourself as a manager and making yourself manager of the club you support - but for a lot of us I think the realism is what draws us and keeps us engaged with FM year in and year out. I think the ability to i.e. take over as Guardiola at City and see how well you can replicate his playstyle, transfer, youth development, etc. while having all the trophies, accomplishments and history remain would just make the game more dynamic for those of us who choose to play that way. I know there are technically workarounds with the editor, but I think this would be an interesting additional aspect to FM. What would be the drawbacks to making this an additional feature?

Isn't he still on loan????
He’s still at Celtic

yes precisely... why is he transferred back to West Brom??
Assistant Manager at Botafogo
He doesn't work in football anymore
A lot of files with nation rules edited prior to winter updated are not compatible with the new DB this has nothing to do with the file here it is an SI issue and has been running for years you can either select the original DB on start up and those files will work or recreate them in the editor using the new DB ...but there is verification errors now doing this!!! SI are aware and have put out some workarounds look in the bugs forums there for details

I see... so what have you been doing when starting a new save since 19.3 came out if I may ask? I have tried starting a new save with the standard DB but obviously it is not updated and so the shine quickly fades for me as I am a bit of a stickler for playing with the most recent update I guess for me my only choice is to wait for existing susie files to be updated or give it a go at updating them myself before starting a new save
update your game and download the file.

everything will work

Thanks for the response - I updated the game when 19.3 came out but could not use my database with all the added countries/leagues from susie as most of them had the name missing with red warning icons next to them.. if I removed the susie databases then I could select the 'base' leagues but noticed some discrepancies with team lineups not updated properly. So this made me wonder whether after 19.3, if one wanted to play with all editor files from susie and most recent susie update, that you had to wait and hope the editor data files would be updated individually before they could be used.. hope I am making sense
the changes in susie were reset when the update data came out

So in order to play FM after the winter update with any susie updates/update files, you have to wait until the files themselves are made compatible with 19.3? Sorry, just trying to get my head around it
Apologies if this isn't the right place - but regarding changes that the Winter update has caused.. How do we fix issues such as Vicenza Calcio having the wrong name and Juventus U23 not having the Juve logo? Also starting a new save with the most recent live update still has staff issues such as Rui Faria starting unemployed (even though sortitoutsi's update has him correctly listed as Al Duhail's manager). The winter update is to blame for this as well I believe

wrong status after winter update
This is caused by some changes in the editor data file which aren't compatible with the latest official database. These countries' editor data files cannot be loaded until the creator of the editor data file fixes whatever error is displayed when you hover on the exclamation mark in the red triangle. Although the name isn't visible, if you hover on the triangle, it'll tell you which leagues have an issue and you can then deduce which country it is from the division name. Alternatively, you can try and deduce which country is missing; the country beneath Indonesia is most probably Japan, the country between Israel and Kazakhstan is most probably Italy etc.

Keep in mind that FM doesn't let you delete editor data files while the game is running, so you'll have to make a note of which countries aren't loading and remove those editor data files from your folder after turning FM off.

Thanks very much mons! Appreciate the insight.
After the update, when trying to start a new save some countries names are gone and beside them are red exclamation marks, and I cannot select the entry for addition to the database. I have attached a screenshot of this - This hasn't happened to all of the countries, only about half of them. I assume this is because of my custom database? Is there anyway to continue playing with a custom database/how can I fix this? Appreciate any feedback. Thanks
Maximilian Meyer hasn't been released? He is still featured on Schalke's website.. https://schalke04.de/teams/profis/person/max-meyer/

I stand corrected! http://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-transfers/story/3478385/schalke-suspend-departing-max-meyer-after-criticism-of-sporting-director

Tim Clancy is Manager of Drogheda United (https://us.soccerway.com/coaches/tim-clancy/13070/)
Andriy Kikot is Manager of Rukh Vynnyky (https://us.soccerway.com/coaches/andriy-kikot/85113/)
Jorge Celico is manager of the first team

Oh, didn't know that! I've had a look but can't seem to figure it out. How exactly does one do that with the editor?