Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 3 minutes ago
Mailer1 commented on: 3D WIP 19/20Thread New!
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Paul Biggin commented on: How to add kit, logo and face packs to FM2018 Touch on iOS on iPad???
aworldapart commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.1
RoCCo_42 commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
maxjusttyped commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.01 OUT NOW [18/11/2019]
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - A Wandering Dork
mons commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.01 OUT NOW [18/11/2019]
lars Matthijs commented on: 3D WIP 19/20Thread New!
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
mons commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Dan commented on: One for Sorrow, Two for Joy
efendiccd commented on: FM Data Update X 2019 Summer Pack 19.3.5 15/9/2019 V11 Final Summer Pack
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
kingrobbo commented on: FM 20: juve_man's Real Fixtures and Results + Custom Start Date
kingrobbo commented on: Fixtures generator
kingrobbo commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
kingrobbo commented on: Real Fixtures for 19/20 season (for use with live update 2018 start date)
Baja commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
kingrobbo commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
kingrobbo commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
kingrobbo commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
kingrobbo commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
kingrobbo added a topic: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
stephoslash completed a season in their Football Manager career: FM 2020 UE & No experience
JĂșNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
samizinho Comments
I have no idea, but it's so cheap that is worth a try :-)
ok so how do i get it
Hakunamata
I only know how to get it from Steam, it's downloadable content if you own the game
i have steam but i downloaded the game from another source. can it still work?
Hakunamata
It's not the kit. Inner sleeves are coloured from some of those colour boxes, in kits & colours section of the editor. I forgot which one. You can edit that with in-game editor so no need to start new game.
I have searched for the in game editor but i only found fm editor version 1 and not in game editor. my fm16 is version 2.0. do you know any website where i can download the in game editor
Hakunamata
Now I remember that FM16 takes colour of inner sleeves from kits and colour section of the editor, and not from the kit. Not sure which colour box is it, but it might be main colour of shirt, or general main colour of the club. So for clubs of different sleeve colours like Arsenal it's unsolvable problem.
But post here edited kits anyway.
this is the kit I am using
Attachments
It's FM16, why didn't you mention this earlier :-P
Please post kits that you're using.
i am using your kits. I did what you said i should by rotating them to fit. should i post screenshot or the zip and did you see the screenshot i posted
Hakunamata
Could you post screenshot?
wilshere has long white sleeves, which isn't inner while torreira has inner red and it's fm16. Also you know arsenals away kit is dark navy and in 2016 their default kit was dark golden ish, so the inner kit is dark golden instead of navy. And because i had to rotate the kits to fit, the place where you placed the inner kit is where the shirt is meant to be for previous versions.
Attachments
Hakunamata
I have no idea why is red on your PC. If you look at my kit, inner sleeve is on the left from socks, and it's white.
yeah i know bro but in the game it shows red while normal long sleeves are white but the inner sleeves which is normally a body hug in real life, is red in color and in previous versions of fm, before i downloaded the current kits, the inner sleeve of away shirts are usually in default color and they don't turn into the present color which makes it look odd. do you have any idea what i should do to the 3d kits in the folder so it can change
Hakunamata
I guess they were mesmerized with Bristol kits this and last year :-)
bro how do i change do I change the Arsenal long sleeve inner kit that is red instead of white. I mean the one for 3d matches
Hakunamata
bolid, could be possible to create a psd file with automatic conversion process? Just Insert the FM 2018 texture and then photoshop does the main conversion work?
I remember some sort of files to convert FIFA kits to older FIFA 10 & 09 kits format. This method has been really helpful to update FIFA Manager 3D kits.
Is that even possible?
I perfectly understand this could be an annoying request, but it may potentially be a great tool for many football manager players stuck in the past.
bro, use d paint app that came with your pc and edit the 2019 kit, select the part in the kit that you want and paste directly in the fm17 kit(the rightful position). for socks and sleeves you just have to rotate it to fit that of fm17 or 16. it's very easy to do. I did it for some kits and they all worked
Hakunamata
bro thank you for your effort
[quote name='bolid74' user_id='511427' id='460404' timestamp='1546081968']
sorry to bother you bro, but how do i use paint shop pro to edit the kits so they can match that of fm16
bro can it work on fm16
Hakunamata
No, the texture layout is different. For example, chest area is in top left corner, while in FM17 and older it was in the middle.
but is there any special software u use to make dem? Maybe i can try to make dem myself
Hakunamata
I'm sorry, but that's not going to happen. It would require time investment similar as to make them brand new.
OH ok I thought I had to change something in the game. Thanks though for replying
Hakunamata
This pack is now updated with new kits:

Everton 3rd (Premier league), Nottingham Forest 3rd and Millwall 3d (Championship)

Great job bro, but how can i make these kits work on fm16? They are not showing properly. I will really appreciate it if you reply. Thanks
Hakunamata
Great work guys! U guys are a blessing. Can the update work in fm16. I hope to hear from u soon.
Nice