Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 hour ago
Hasjasja commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 516307 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312593 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15825 changes from 112 contributors.
Doddo04 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
weeniehutjr commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
A new version of our data update was released with 516303 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312589 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15737 changes from 112 contributors.
BrianCloughALegend commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack
Florin.Hangu commented on: Standard Fantasy Kits Thread (no real kits)
Noam Barsheshet commented on: Created 3D kits
Noam Barsheshet added a topic: Created 3D kits
id777 commented on: FM19 Megapack 55 European Updates by claassen
A new version of our data update was released with 15736 changes from 112 contributors.
bigmattb28 commented on: British and Irish Steel challenge
bcsaulJ commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
map788 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
fabiiipvp added a career: ssssssssssssssss
mons commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
A new version of our data update was released with 516297 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312569 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15675 changes from 112 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 516230 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312490 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15572 changes from 112 contributors.
bigmattb28 commented on: British and Irish Steel challenge
A new version of our data update was released with 516182 changes from 918 contributors.
schweigi Comments
Hello, is it normal that I couldn't find some logos logos which are in the metallic pack (like FK Ustrem D Donchevo or FCES Chalet Tunisie) ?

I always shared my work with kremmen, but he has stopped making the metallic logos. And i don't get the logos from the new metallic makers - so there are only "my logos" in the pack. That's why some logos from the last metallic packs aren't in my pack.
New Year and I've uploaded a proper FM 2019 logopack including all logos and updates so far. For those who have downloaded all updates regularly - i've uploaded new Update1 (~1500 logos).
Downloadlinks in first post.
Any news if you give an update for fm19?

Next update should be available at the beginning of January.
New Update available (~1000 logos). Downloadlink in first post.
When will be next batch?

I think within the next 10 days.
thank you for your great work schweigi!

Do I have to put the files from the "update folder" into the "logos folder"?

atm i have 1 "logo folder" and 5 "update folders"

Yes, put the updates in the logos folder - they have the same structure. So old logos will be overwritten - there should only be 1 logo folder.
Update5 available (nearly 2000 logos). Downloadlink in first post!
Thanks. I downloaded and installed it. Is it normal, that the "club-id" 28 is in the "club-folder"? I thougt it is the Lybien football federation. In the nations folder there is a logo with the id 28 too. Is the first of my answer wrong and have to delete?

You're right - 28 shouldn't be in the club folder. You can delete it, but it doesn't matter - the correct file is in the nations folder.
If i want to use your logos, i have to download the main parts (1-4) and all updates from 2017 and 2018 to be up to date?

Main parts (1-4) and only 2018 updates (4)
Hopefully the Metallic logos can continue, but I'm happy working on my own little project. Has anyone been able to contact kremmen? I read that he had an unfortunate and sad event in his life, but said that he would return to make Metallic logos. That was already some time ago though, so is it for certain he is not coming back? As far as I know kremmen was co-operating with @schweigi at least what it comes to sourcing logos. Maybe he knows something or can help with the pack?

Yes, i started a co-operation with kremmen to make standard logos on the same basis as his metallic logos. We shared our work monthly - so our packs are nearly the same. But i haven't heard from him since April - so it seems he has stopped his updates. If someone wants to continue his work - you have my permission to download my updates and make metallic logos out of them.
Update4 (~450 logos) - Downloadlink in first post.
Update3 (over 1700 logos) available. Downloadlink in first post.
Thanks, all changes will be in the next update.
New update (~850 logos) available. Downloadlink in first post.
I've uploaded a proper FM 2018 logopack including all logos and updates so far. For those who have downloaded all updates regularly - i've uploaded Update01 (~500 logos).
Downloadlinks in first post.
@schweigi are you planning to release a proper FM 2018 logopack or I have to download last year splitted logopack with all the updates?
Thanks for your hard work, mate!

I'll try to upload a proper FM 2018 pack during the christmas holidays. Should be available in January.