Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 17 minutes ago
moondog777 commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
bigmattb28 commented on: One for Sorrow, Two for Joy
bigmattb28 commented on: Earth Trip
bigmattb28 commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
bigmattb28 commented on: Beating Mourinho. The real career of Tó Mãdéira
Rivanov commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.1
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.1
crazyanimals commented on: FM20 Hidden Regen UID Finder (Create your own Press Officer & Personal Assistant images!)
Xenobyll commented on: FM18 Summer Update (All Premier League Summer 2019 Transfers + English Leagues Updated!)
A new version of our data update was released with 246696 changes from 786 contributors.
Tommy Hughes commented on: How to make a custom start date easily
Rikki Tikki Tavi commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.1
kingrobbo commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
kingrobbo commented on: How to make a custom start date easily
kingrobbo commented on: How to make a custom start date easily
Tough Guy commented on: How to force U19 and B team to use my tactics?
Tough Guy added a topic: How to force U19 and B team to use my tactics?
kingrobbo commented on: How to make a custom start date easily
kingrobbo commented on: How to make a custom start date easily
kingrobbo commented on: How to make a custom start date easily
kingrobbo commented on: How to make a custom start date easily
kingrobbo commented on: How to make a custom start date easily
kingrobbo commented on: How to make a custom start date easily
kingrobbo added a article: How to make a custom start date easily
kingrobbo commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
Tommy Hughes commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
Cizzu commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Kotoko commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
kingrobbo commented on: Real Fixtures for 19/20 season (for use with live update 2018 start date)
schweigi Comments
Update3 available (~2800 logos). Downloadlink in first post.
Any news for the next update?

Probably after the release of FM 2020 in november.
Finally - new Update available (~1850 logos). Downloadlink in first post.
Will there be an update soon?

Should be available this or next week
Hello, is it normal that I couldn't find some logos logos which are in the metallic pack (like FK Ustrem D Donchevo or FCES Chalet Tunisie) ?

I always shared my work with kremmen, but he has stopped making the metallic logos. And i don't get the logos from the new metallic makers - so there are only "my logos" in the pack. That's why some logos from the last metallic packs aren't in my pack.
New Year and I've uploaded a proper FM 2019 logopack including all logos and updates so far. For those who have downloaded all updates regularly - i've uploaded new Update1 (~1500 logos).
Downloadlinks in first post.
Any news if you give an update for fm19?

Next update should be available at the beginning of January.
New Update available (~1000 logos). Downloadlink in first post.
When will be next batch?

I think within the next 10 days.
thank you for your great work schweigi!

Do I have to put the files from the "update folder" into the "logos folder"?

atm i have 1 "logo folder" and 5 "update folders"

Yes, put the updates in the logos folder - they have the same structure. So old logos will be overwritten - there should only be 1 logo folder.
Update5 available (nearly 2000 logos). Downloadlink in first post!
Thanks. I downloaded and installed it. Is it normal, that the "club-id" 28 is in the "club-folder"? I thougt it is the Lybien football federation. In the nations folder there is a logo with the id 28 too. Is the first of my answer wrong and have to delete?

You're right - 28 shouldn't be in the club folder. You can delete it, but it doesn't matter - the correct file is in the nations folder.
If i want to use your logos, i have to download the main parts (1-4) and all updates from 2017 and 2018 to be up to date?

Main parts (1-4) and only 2018 updates (4)
Hopefully the Metallic logos can continue, but I'm happy working on my own little project. Has anyone been able to contact kremmen? I read that he had an unfortunate and sad event in his life, but said that he would return to make Metallic logos. That was already some time ago though, so is it for certain he is not coming back? As far as I know kremmen was co-operating with @schweigi at least what it comes to sourcing logos. Maybe he knows something or can help with the pack?

Yes, i started a co-operation with kremmen to make standard logos on the same basis as his metallic logos. We shared our work monthly - so our packs are nearly the same. But i haven't heard from him since April - so it seems he has stopped his updates. If someone wants to continue his work - you have my permission to download my updates and make metallic logos out of them.
Update4 (~450 logos) - Downloadlink in first post.