Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 3 minutes ago
jeid commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
daveazzopardi added a video: TOP 10 TEAMS TO MANAGE ON FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 241677 changes from 761 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 241657 changes from 761 contributors.
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
luisniko commented on: FM18 Summer Update (All Premier League Summer 2019 Transfers + English Leagues Updated!)
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 3D'2019-20 Relink! (10/10/19)
A new version of our data update was released with 241643 changes from 761 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 241642 changes from 761 contributors.
flut commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
maxi9494 commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
Armagedon_55 commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 241639 changes from 761 contributors.
VP. commented on: FM2020 New Gameplay Features
A new version of our data update was released with 241547 changes from 761 contributors.
pony commented on: The history kit of ASSE 2019-1933
bigmattb28 commented on: The Flying Scotsman. A Hall of Fame career
cebul commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
BA81 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 241533 changes from 761 contributors.
bakizp commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Käpäz Teampack
kleed added a download: Andoni Zubiaurre
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now
A new version of our data update was released with 241531 changes from 761 contributors.
DF11 / necjeff commented on: DF11 Megapack & Updates
ede444 Comments
Your nephew knows more about football than this guy i´m sure.
By Franck | Permalink | On 17 October 2012 - 22:15 PM
The email address he signed up with belongs to a man from Germany.

Yes, im half german/irish.

By Franck | Permalink | On 17 October 2012 - 16:07 PM
Abbott speaks the truth.

I understand.
By Franck | Permalink | On 17 October 2012 - 15:56 PM
Well, thanks to the glory of google, I now possess your name, your phone number and your address.

Are you going to keep repeating yourself Erich?

Hmm..close! but still wrong. good effort though, buddy

Anyway - if this is the level you go to i am definately out of here. you can bet on this. sick, really.

By Franck | Permalink | On 17 October 2012 - 15:35 PM
You realise that the more you keep up this act, we become even less likely to ban and/or delete you, right?

FU
By Patty | Permalink | On 17 October 2012 - 15:08 PM
Why are you all making fun of a Susie addict? I think he should get himself checked into Rehab for his forum problems, tbh!

FUCK YOU
By Dutton | Permalink | On 17 October 2012 - 13:38 PM
No one's making you post or even read the forums, stop blaming everyone else but yourself and fuck off.

FUCK OFF LOSER

By Hibee | Permalink | On 16 October 2012 - 22:02 PM
Shame Ede's been scared off, I would have liked to see his reaction to the Germans sh*tting the bed tonight and throwing away a 4-0 lead.

Before you ask:
Due to the mods here STILL not having me deleted, I was surprisingly able to log into the forum STILL. (Please mods have me deleted ASAP!!!)

Just one word OT because I was laughing my ass off this comment by hibbee.

Nothing has happened at all.
This was a comedy game which put it apart from the usually boring qualifiying games and I really enjoyed watching it, having in mind that this happens once in 20 years and germany will qualify anyway as group winner. sweden will probably get 2nd place.
So everyone here laughing at and ridiculing the german team: sure you can do it for now because it was a really really funny game but dont expect this to happen ever again in your lifetime.
it was a qualifying match. who cares? I surely dont.

So. That should REALLY be my LAST post here now. (its not MY fault if the mods havent deleted me yet )
and thankyou for all i learned here.

i wouldve done it myself already, but
i dont know how to get unregistered so please mods delete me from this forum.
yeah. and i find it sick and want to distance myself from that. course i know its just like you said. and...alas i give up it makes no sense it makes no sense it makes no sense

im sure you have nothing against it if i quote some peoples posts from this thread here in my blog, or do you?
i wonder if you video experts here would still find it nice if some taliban catch you and film how they cut off your heads sloooooowly with a rusty knife.

EDIT: Exactly, you name yourself.

yeah, id even wouldnt need a parachute
By Crane | Permalink | On 10 October 2012 - 22:41 PM
Link for the kitten one?

how can someone being part of human society WANT to watch this?
just sick.
or if its meant as a joke, fuckin immature and just dumb.
and, adressing the one boasting about how many sick videos he has seen... bravo. we should be glad to have you among us.
what has happened to society?

hopefully this "balkan league" wont spark any new ethnic clashes...
that would be sensible, yes.
human centipede 3
"Enter the Monohand"

i know what you did last summer.
scream.
paranormal activity.

so is he starting again today or is it postponed?
By Zoli | Permalink | On 10 October 2012 - 10:55 AM
No fucking way. If you die, I want to be there, to enjoy every moment of it.

dude, i got a webcam for your enjoyment

(oops thats sounds sooo gay , sorry!!!)

By Zoli | Permalink | On 10 October 2012 - 10:39 AM
What I like about Ede is that I will probably never meet him in real life to be able to murder him and then go to jail.

In those times you can do it via the internet. I´ll send you a link with a button to click to electrocute me - how bout that?
What about Friday 13th series? (spare the one in space (JasonX), that ones really shitty, or include it for a good laugh)

at least i know you all hate me
everyone´s a winner baby thats the truth
a real pity. nice series indeed.
maybe someone starts a fans protest sometime.
or they will continue when they need money in 10 years.
FM2020 SALE