Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 24 minutes ago
Bandes commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
NicWar broke the record for FM2020 Oldest Player with Kazuyoshi Miura
NicWar broke the record for FM2020 Most Consecutive Games Without Conceding with 9
NicWar broke the record for FM2020 Oldest Goalscorer with Kazuyoshi Miura
chris commented on: 3D 19/20 Download Pack update thread New!
chris commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
VP. commented on: VP's Definitely Maybe - 3-2-3-2
mons commented on: Wannachup Instant Result FM20 - All Default Skins
mons commented on: (WIP) England Down To Level 10 With FA Competitions
r96Skinner commented on: My FM20 Youth Academy Challenge in Italy
VP. commented on: (WIP) England Down To Level 10 With FA Competitions
A new version of our data update was released with 12447 changes from 89 contributors.
Ivan Sze commented on: Suggestions for The Live Transfer Update
Ivan Sze added a topic: Suggestions for The Live Transfer Update
vonreichsm commented on: Switzerland - Super League 3D'2019-20 for FM20 New! (06/12/19)
clashcityrocker commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 12423 changes from 89 contributors.
Cizzu commented on: Greece - Greek Superleague 2 SS'2019/20 New! (30/11/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: CS Grevenmacher Teampack
Kotoko commented on: Switzerland - Super League 3D'2019-20 for FM20 New! (06/12/19)
rediredi commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
krissmed commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack - NO REQUESTS
A new version of our data update was released with 12415 changes from 88 contributors.
Side Splitting Pass commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Side Splitting Pass added a download: SpVgg Greuther F├╝rth Teampack
hammer9 commented on: SS Discussion/Help Thread
hammer9 commented on: Greece - Greek Superleague 2 SS'2019/20 New! (30/11/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC19.3.5 v0.5 for SS'2018/19 kits on FM19 only (01/09/19)
Vawkes commented on: FM20 Hidden Regen UID Finder (Create your own Press Officer & Personal Assistant images!)
Baked_Bean2nd Comments
I'm in January with Forest and I'm 4th in the league but even though I've played with quite a settled team I have none of the partnership lines between my players. Anyone know why this is?
Coul you look at updating Brennan Johnsons CA/PA. Already made 3 appearances this season including a start, scoring for fun with the u23s as well from the CAM position. Recently made his debut for the Wales U21s and scored. Now under a tug of war between England and Wales for the country he will play for at senior level.
Could someone please help me out with a custom start date as recent as possible? When I download it it starts in April 2018 not 2019. I want it as close as possible because I want to start a job after the end of the season but have the leagues finish as accurately as possible. Any help would be appreciated greatly
Could someone send me the fixed fixtures or tell me how to do it
Can you share me what you downloaded by private message? I can not download it yet

could you also give me that link as I can't get it to work
No worries. Keep up the good work
Yacob is set to £60k a week in the game but that would be completely unrealistic for Forest so I set him to 20k a week to fit in with the team
Does anyone know how to sort out the xml file using ultraedit? I opened the file in there and had no idea what was going on
I think this is a mistake I heard about two young greek players on trial for our youth team but not on loan
He is set to sign for forest on a free transfer not a loan.
Greece say that the deal is done
Fuentes did not sign a new deal with the club and no longer plays for us. He suffered a broken leg and we offered support but not a new deal.
Can see in the link that hes not in the squad
Hi, have you made any changes to the championship players? (second division of England)
Financial updates will be coming shortly now the window has closed and I can properly look at teams finances and spending.

Forest have to be updated, currently we go into debt after a month despite being one of the biggest spenders in the championship
the fee is 7m plus future add ons and a sell on fee
its bugged mate, not the guys fault here...its typical SI pile of crap with editor

I have a good go at resolving this it is throwing up random issues which we have seen for years the usual response from SI is using heavily edited files will cause random issues.....however they dont make this common knowledge/or even address it

I am going to use the live update file(change loans to end in 2019) along with real result files and start game in may 2018 so get all the big league teams in UCL etc and have the right squads for 2018/19 season, add transfer ban for first window and away to go

How do you change all the loans to end in 2019 as this is exactly what I want to do?
the loans will still be 2017/18 as the files here are set for first season ie 2017(there is a way to change the loans to 18/19 it will take time to mass edit but it can be done which I will be doing but not until the window closes)

fulham you need to use an IGE to destroy the opposition so they win the game/s

If the loans won't work for the following season how come their set up like this (link below), I thought it was the reduced contract file in the data update that made them end in the first season?
but you cant use all the files

use the live update (transfers )

but with the real results update files remember you any get the top leagues so not all the correct teams will be in the UCL/Europa

start the game 21 may this way you can influence the play off th get Fulham to win(use fmrte to destroy the other teams)
add a transfer ban/or tick no transfers first window and you can start the top leagues as they are now

Thanks. How do I do the thing where Fulham win the playoffs. And so if I untick the contract decrease file the loans will work as they should?
Danny Fox is now a centre back not a left back. Also will be on far less than 20k a week
Byram also has a future fee in his deal believed to be around the £2-£3m mark
Colback has a future fee involved in the deal thought to be at most £1m as he is out of contract at Newcastle at the end of the season
Chris Cohen is now the U23's assistant manager at Nottingham Forest

Is there a way to run the custom start date to run alongside the data update so that the first season you will play is the 18/19 season but all the transfers will be there including the loan deals
If you change this could you let me know when it is done as I don't like to do it myself as I feel I am cheating.
Thanks
Nottingham Forest: Spent over 25m this window. Made a profit of 40m last season as loan debts were written off.

Also Ben Osborn has been playing at LB for a while now so could you update him to make him better at the position
Thanks, will you let me know if it has been updated. Also Ben Osborn has been playing lb for us since February but in the game he is awful at lb. Anything you can do there?
Hi I wondered if you could look at Nottingham Forest balance and budget as we made a 40M profit in the last financial report for the Championship but have around 3m in game, and up our transfer budget as we have spent 25M this summer with more signings to come (eg Byram for 3M) and our budget it currently 500k making it hard to sign the players we're linked with.
Attachments
Ryan Yates should be back at Forest as his loan with Scunthorpe is over. He scored a goal in pre season for forest on Wednesday https://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/matches/fixtures/first-team/201819/july/nottingham-forest-vs-lincoln-red-imps/#