Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 17 minutes ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: SpVgg Greuther Fürth | Missing in [11.04] | Pre-cut and bg removed Teampack
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: FC St. Pauli | Missing in [11.04] | Pre-cut and bg removed Teampack
Muhammad Arief Darmawan commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM19 Megapack - 11.05 OUT NOW [11/02/2019]
A new version of our data update was released with 505927 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 300686 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 91938 changes from 381 contributors.
sam bettany commented on: FM Research Project (Dissertation)
A new version of our data update was released with 91931 changes from 381 contributors.
Andreas Elsfeldt commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: SG Dynamo Dresden | Missing in [11.04] | Pre-cut and bg removed Teampack
kingrobbo commented on: Custom Start Date for FM19..
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: LB Châteauroux Teampack
Swedie commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
A new version of our data update was released with 505923 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 300682 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 91925 changes from 380 contributors.
bigpole commented on: actu scottish teams
leishm2 commented on: The FM18 Adboard Patch - V1.4 Out Now
niceman14 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
WorkTheSpace added a video: THE LARNE PROJECT: S5 E50 - Season 5 Begins! | Football Manager 2019 Let's Play #FM19
A new version of our data update was released with 505925 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 300684 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 91920 changes from 380 contributors.
KAEDE AK. Comments
Thanks for your awesome work! mate.
And could I ask a question? Is it possible make a ball just like the 1950 World Cup's one? I try to replace the texture(white_ball_[al]_[ao]) but it doesn't work. It seems a complex system.
Thanks for your work! And Italia Serie A seems to change a new logo since season 18/19
Attachments
Bologna (current season) H / A / T

Hi, bolid. Do you still have Bologna or Perugia's psd files? And could you send me them? Thanks a lot!
Does somenone have Puma's 2018 National away kits' template? Thanks a lot!
I did as you told me and the BPL I no longer 3D jerseys ?? Why ?
Mate, you did it in IGE or Editor?
Hi, Thanks for your amazing work!
I found that CSL's team - Beijing Guo'an. Its full name is still Beijing Guo'an LeEco. (In Chinese is 北京国安乐视).But in Jan.4, 2017, Beijing Guo'an has changed it full name as Beijing Sinbo Guo'an F.C. (In Chinses is 北京中赫国安)
And here is the Wiki's page. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beijing_Sinobo_Guoan_F.C.
Thanks again for your work!
Thanks a lot for posting this tutorial again! rabcp!
Those pictures can't be shown when I study it in FM17's forum. Now I can understand it better, Thanks again!.
I'm so sorry that some problems has occurred with my network, Could you delete my replays behind this one?
Thanks a lot and sorry again!

Hi,Rabcp
I'm trying to make CSL videoads bymyself.
I have a problem about the lcd texture.Should I copy and paste over again and again to stitch those layers or just enlarge on layer? Which is better?
Many thanks!

Sorry for questioning again, mate. Is there any possibily that I can write the xml file for kits just shown in specific competition such as UEFA Champions League?
Thanks a lot, mate

Is the xml file same as FM2017?