Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 hour ago
Hasjasja commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 516307 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312593 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15825 changes from 112 contributors.
Doddo04 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
weeniehutjr commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
A new version of our data update was released with 516303 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312589 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15737 changes from 112 contributors.
BrianCloughALegend commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack
Florin.Hangu commented on: Standard Fantasy Kits Thread (no real kits)
Noam Barsheshet commented on: Created 3D kits
Noam Barsheshet added a topic: Created 3D kits
id777 commented on: FM19 Megapack 55 European Updates by claassen
A new version of our data update was released with 15736 changes from 112 contributors.
bigmattb28 commented on: British and Irish Steel challenge
bcsaulJ commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
map788 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
fabiiipvp added a career: ssssssssssssssss
mons commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
A new version of our data update was released with 516297 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312569 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15675 changes from 112 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 516230 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312490 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15572 changes from 112 contributors.
bigmattb28 commented on: British and Irish Steel challenge
A new version of our data update was released with 516182 changes from 918 contributors.
Jason Singerling Comments
There is no Real Madrid and Barcelona kits at all.
Bangor City have replied "Hi, We have a white shirt with red shorts and red socks this season,"
I have downloaded welsh Leagues 1 and 2 or levels 1 and 2 kits. Bangor City away kit is not white. You guys have it white. On the Bangor City FC wikipedia page they have red away kits. i will be contacting Bangor City FC to find out what colour is their away kit? all red or the white ones as you guys have it. if they say all red I will have to create an all red Bangor City Away kit for Football Manager 2019. Once Bangor City have gotten back to me I will let you guys know. I prefer to have the current kits if possible.

I have Facebook messaged them just now saying "Bangor City I want to know what colour is Bangor City Away kits for 2018-19 season? Wikipedia has all red away kits. Football Manager kit packs have an white Bangor City away kit. I live in Australia. Please get back to me when you guys can? I want to make sure I have the correct Away kit for Bangor City on FM19 [football manager 2019]." If or when they get back to me I will let you guys know.

I downloaded the file, but it doesn't open.
I have downloaded England - Premier League, Championship, League 1&2, National, North & South SS'2018/19 Relink! (16/11/18) then when I go to my computer C Drive downloads then try and open England Levels 1 - 6 ss18-19 it says Can Not open file. Can someone please help me so i can download it open the folder and put those kits into the game?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR2-Y-y_T5o&t=17s my video titled "Southern Premier League and Serie A kits zip folders can't open | FM2018" All the other English Leagues kit packs work, all the Scottish League kit pack works. I can't open the Southern premier folder. I am not sure what to do. Can someone please watch my short video then if someone can give me advice what to do?
Last October I paid, I will contact you guys since Football manager doesn't allow me to upload the logo packs onto the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMovp5sxZc&t=4s my video Logos and Kit packs for FM18 [Bood FM]. Bood FM I am happy to pay them for the logos and pay you to do the kits for my created teams for FM2019. This is a video me asking for help. I will put my logos in the packs in time. The website I downloaded the logos I have not paid them and I have no idea how to pay them. Yes you said that website for the logo packs are far better than FM Scout. I would be happy to pay them a small fee each year.

I am signed up, I am sure I didn't pay. I have the logo pack, I wish to pay you guys not sure how. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9Xo-3x5Dko Bood FM's video he mentions this website and that you have to pay. I did get FM2017 last October so I may have paid then who knows. If not I am happy to pay and I hope the admin of the website here can help me and I new. I want to also contact you guys on Facebook.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct-AUVETIOA I downloaded the logo pack and once it was on my computer I wasn't able to see the logos, you can see this on the youtube video can someone please help me? I am new here.