This file enables the Maltese football leagues as playable in FM22.4.
The file named FM22 Malta v3.0.fmf will give you the regular Maltese data, while the FM22 Malta v3.0 professionals.fmf file will see all the clubs set as professional to allow a wider choice of foreign players and giving you a better chance to progress in your career. You can only choose one of these options: the choice is yours! If you were using a previous version of this file, delete v1.0 as the game can only load one of the two versions.
There is an expanded version of this download on MEGA, which includes:
a) Around 3,350 Maltese and current and former Malta-based player cut-out faces
b) Logos for all Maltese clubs and competitions
c) SS and 3D Kits for all Maltese clubs
Thanks to @StuartNG, Gerald Vella and @gianni1970 for the great work with the SS kits, to @StuartNG, Gerald Vella and @gianni1970 for the 3D kits and to the makers of the Cut-out Faces and Metallic Logo megapacks for the faces and logos respectively. Thanks also go to drinu for the massive help with the data in the game
I am also massively, massively indebted to @Robert Lovell and @sporadicsmiles for their their kindness, patience and assistance with helping me figure out how to make the league structure work in the advanced editor.
Information about this file:
Data is up-to-date as of 24/03/2022.
Over 30,000 individual data edits including but not restricted to:
• Many persons edited to update everything from abilities to reputation, from personal information (date of birth, hair colour etc) to contract status, from player position to transfer and history information, and much more;
• Over 1,200 new persons added so that ALL clubs have a full squad complement, including youth team players and backroom staff where known, and also referees;
• All 67 clubs massively overhauled to update everything from reputation to youth stadiums, club histories to player and goalkeeper kit colours for all clubs, and also affiliate clubs;
• All 67 clubs containing this season’s REAL players and backroom staff (wherever available) for maximum accuracy;
• Realistic competitions, including the real-life set-up and rules for all 3 senior Maltese divisions, the 2 Gozitan divisions and Sections A to D of the Youth FA competitions, as well as a semi-realistic Gozitan youth league. These competitions also taken into account the changes to be effected with regards to promotion/relegation between the 2021/22 and the 2022/23 seasons and settling down from 2023/24 season onwards;
• National characteristics so that wages and transfer values are as close to real-life values as possible and also to regulate future transfer movement from foreign countries and regions in a realistic manner;
• 30+ Awards added to mimic real-life awards, some of which can be voted for by the user;
• 20+ Stadiums added and assigned to clubs in order to correctly represent as closely as possible the real-life situation, within the limits of the editor.
As can be clearly seen, this was a massive undertaking and lots of time went into the research and preparation for this file. We’d like to thank all the persons who provided us with assistance and information with regards to data gathering. If you notice any glaring mistakes, feel free to contact us so that the data may be corrected in future releases
A Facebook page with the link to this file can be seen here: https://www.facebook.com/FMMaltaFanClub/
You'll need to Login to comment