TheMadScientist
14 years ago
1 week ago
I have made a custom facepack for my 1995 96 Season database. On my computer the pictures fits with the correct players, but people who download my facepack is having problems with pictures for the wrong players ??? I dont know if im doing something wrong when i pack the files with winrar or its the upload which mess with the files. Hope some one can help me, really many people need the correct facepack.
mons
17 years ago
42 minutes ago
I have made a custom facepack for my 1995 96 Season database. On my computer the pictures fits with the correct players, but people who download my facepack is having problems with pictures for the wrong players ??? I dont know if im doing something wrong when i pack the files with winrar or its the upload which mess with the files. Hope some one can help me, really many people need the correct facepack.

Moved your post to this forum, which is the right place for it.

When you use graphics with entries not in the default database, the UID will vary from one person's system to the other, depending on the user's other editor data files. Other than manual changing of the config to re-assign filenames, there's not much else that can be done, I'm afraid.
TheMadScientist
14 years ago
1 week ago
Moved your post to this forum, which is the right place for it.

When you use graphics with entries not in the default database, the UID will vary from one person's system to the other, depending on the user's other editor data files. Other than manual changing of the config to re-assign filenames, there's not much else that can be done, I'm afraid.
Thanks for your answer, its been bothering me for a long time. If im gonna create a facepack in the future, is their anyway to avoid this problem ?
mons
17 years ago
42 minutes ago
Thanks for your answer, its been bothering me for a long time. If im gonna create a facepack in the future, is their anyway to avoid this problem ?

Not really

You can assign the right UIDs to the file and create the correct config file, but if the user downloading it has got other editor data files, there's not much you can do...

You'll need to Login to comment