Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 2 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
2 hours ago
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
rfreixo added a download: Russia missing - Mixpack 7 Mixpack
3 hours ago
Kostas_Panachaiki commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
4 hours ago
Benjamin222 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
Benjamin222 added a download: Missing German Players v9 Mixpack
4 hours ago
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
rfreixo added a download: Russia missing - Mixpack 6 Mixpack
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Benjamin222 added a download: Missing German Players v8 Mixpack
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Benjamin222 added a download: Missing German Players v7 Mixpack
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 30045 changes from 121 contributors.
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 30038 changes from 121 contributors.
7 hours ago
glennix commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 30020 changes from 121 contributors.
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 30020 changes from 121 contributors.
8 hours ago
fmilln7 commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
9 hours ago
ZVEZDA91 commented on: DVX Logos for FM20 | Pack 20v2 Update
10 hours ago
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
10 hours ago
mons added a download: FK Vojvodina Novi Sad (Staff) Teampack
10 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Reviving the Sleeping Giant
10 hours ago
romes123 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
10 hours ago
Simo2784 commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
weeniehutjr commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
10 hours ago
Tommy Hughes commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
10 hours ago
mons commented on: FM20 Touch for PC - graphics
10 hours ago
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
11 hours ago
Sergio SantivaƱez commented on: LIGA BOLIVIANA
Discussion
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b4/Fa_cup.svg/457px-Fa_cup.svg.png

Missed the first round, whoops.

Second round starts tonight, with such big fixtures as Maldon & Tiptree v Newport County. 0-0 at half time, one for the love of the cup more than anything there!

Hoping we manage to beat Maidstone United in our game on Sunday, though we played so poorly against Scunthorpe in the EFL trophy midweek I wouldn't be surprised if we lost!
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

FA Cup fourth round draw

Watford or Tranmere Rovers v Wolverhampton Wanderers or Manchester United

Hull City v Chelsea

Southampton v Middlesbrough or Tottenham Hotspur

Queens Park Rangers v Sheffield Wednesday

Bournemouth v Arsenal

Northampton Town v Derby County

Brentford v Leicester City

Millwall v Sheffield United

Reading or Blackpool v Cardiff City or Carlisle United

West Ham United v West Bromwich Albion

Burnley v Norwich City

Bristol Rovers or Coventry City v Birmingham City

Manchester City v Fulham

Rochdale or Newcastle United v Oxford United

Portsmouth v Barnsley

Bristol City or Shrewsbury Town v Liverpool

We should have gotten past Reading at the weekend, they put out a much changed side and we had a chance to win it but Gnanduillet got cocky with the penalty and hit the bar. Cardiff or Carlisle is hardly mouth watering but it would be nice to put a cup run together!

«This comment has been edited»

So Reading reserves managed to knock us out at the second time of asking. By all accounts it was a terrible showing by the home team.

Thoughts, @NickHastie ?

So Reading reserves managed to knock us out at the second time of asking. By all accounts it was a terrible showing by the home team.

Thoughts, @NickHastie ?
Sorry, not been on in a few days.

It was a boring game! Charlie got a great reception. It makes Gnandos penalty from the first leg even more infuriating. I was sat behind the dugout though and Grayson just appears utterly clueless! He didnt communicate with the players and he literally only shouted "tight! tight! tight!" at one point and that was it. I wasnt a fan of his appointment but I wanted him to win me over. He hasnt.

However, it means that assuming Watford win on Thursday that I will be in hospitality on Saturday as I have tickets for the Tranmere game and get to meet Scott Taylor so at least I have that to look forward to.
Can't say I'm impressed a Newcastle starting 11 not too dissimilar to our normal league 11 failed to beat a L1 side who hadn't won in 4 and were missing key players, with Oxford also having the better chances.

Still, given we've got very lucky in some recent PL games, we were probably due such a slap in the face.

«This comment has been edited»
noir et blanc armée

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Can't say I'm impressed a Newcastle starting 11 not too dissimilar to our normal league 11 failed to beat a L1 side who hadn't won in 4 and were missing key players, with Oxford also having the better chances.

Still, given we've got very lucky in some recent PL games, we were probably due such a slap in the face.

I was there and we were awful, probably the worst display this season, although there are a lot of games we have been this bad.
Oxford were well organised and we NEVER looked like scoring to be honest. They nearly sneaked it at the end too.
I'm still puzzled that a Newcastle fan decided the appropriate emotional response to our winner at Oxford on Tuesday - even if it was a great goal - was to drop his jeans and do a helicopter. Christ knows what he would've done if that was an FA Cup Final winning goal.
noir et blanc armée

Newcastle in the FA Cup quarters... Been far too fucking long since I could write that phrase.
noir et blanc armée

Login to post a comment

Login Register