Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 57 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 269515 changes from 796 contributors.
57 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 50179 changes from 212 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 269458 changes from 796 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 50110 changes from 212 contributors.
3 hours ago
bakizp commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 269395 changes from 796 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 50046 changes from 211 contributors.
3 hours ago
SirWerGaming commented on: A Turkish Delight
4 hours ago
t.marinov commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
t.marinov added a download: Tsarsko selo Sofia Teampack
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 269387 changes from 796 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 50031 changes from 211 contributors.
5 hours ago
EMFJamie commented on: Challenge 1 - Last At Christmas (well new years eve)
5 hours ago
stakel84 commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
5 hours ago
.nero™ commented on: Realistic Injuries
5 hours ago
DNA1980 commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
5 hours ago
stakel84 commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack - NO REQUESTS
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 269348 changes from 796 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 49986 changes from 211 contributors.
5 hours ago
fissegade added a career: Viola - A New Start
5 hours ago
t.marinov commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
5 hours ago
t.marinov added a download: Etar Veliko Tarnovo Teampack
6 hours ago
dom ham commented on: England - Premier League SS'2019/20 for FM20 New! (25/11/19)
6 hours ago
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
6 hours ago
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
6 hours ago
Joe Boy commented on: Joe Boy's Tale of a Beggar
6 hours ago
stakel84 commented on: SS Discussion/Help Thread
6 hours ago
tongey commented on: Earth Trip
6 hours ago
Flintrosia added a download: No More Foreigner!
6 hours ago
tongey commented on: A Turkish Delight
Discussion
I'm starting a new topic dedicated to FM20 type of kits for 3D match.

I'll repeat here few links of FM20 files that I already posted in FM18-19 topic, that should not be there obviously.

Blank template for advanced users

English Premier league 19/20 PSD files (now including Brighton and Southampton kits)

Unlocked PSD files for Macron, Joma and Adidas teamwear kits (work in progress):
Macron
Joma
Adidas
Nike

A short video demonstration on how to use above files:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-D0d2sxRBA&t=69s

Bolid74 Youtube channel - kit making videos and kit installation instructions
hi Bolid, can you give me the template kits 3d files for Italian serie A? thanks you so much
hi Bolid, can you give me the template kits 3d files for Italian serie A? thanks you so much

I never made italian kits for FM20
I never made italian kits for FM20

No excuse Bolid
I've used the "best" bits from the brand psd files and Premier League psd files Bolid released to make one master template which I will add to as more psd's are released.

At the moment I'm waiting for sashes, halves and quarters, an Ajax strip and perhaps a Boca band to go close to completing what I need to make any current or historic kits.

So thanks Bolid, and anyone else who releases psd's (like Smithy) - you have allowed a PS (well Photopea actually) novice to make kits for his games :-)

«This comment has been edited»
realised I posted in the wrong forum,
does anybody have a template for the Bournemouth 3rd/Burnley 3rd (same kit) or the West Ham 3rd kits please?
would really appreciate it.
realised I posted in the wrong forum,
does anybody have a template for the Bournemouth 3rd/Burnley 3rd (same kit) or the West Ham 3rd kits please?
would really appreciate it.

Those kits are not done yet. Placeholder simple kits are in Premier league pack for now.
because in the preview of italian kits 3d there is wrote "Bolid74".
look
Attachments

Those are for FM19
can you give me those templates?
NE (non-editable) templates are back for FM20. It's only Adidas 19/20 catalogue for now but new manufacturers will be added regularly.

Demonstration video on how to use them:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ24sig9APs

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/d5asu27oo40kyzn/bolid74_FM20_NEtemplates.rar/file

NE (non-editable) templates are back for FM20. It's only Adidas 19/20 catalogue for now but new manufacturers will be added regularly.

Demonstration video on how to use them:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ24sig9APs

Link:

Have a beer on me Bolid :-)
Have a beer on me Bolid :-)

Cheers man, very generous :-)
Cheers man, very generous :-)

No probs - thanks for all your amazing work. Your psd files make my game complete :-)
NE templates pack is now updated with Nike 19/20 teamwear kits. This pack now contains 19 kits and corresponding 2D kits are also included.

Truly sensational work bolid. Thank you so much!
Anyway, I have to ask you this: how do you sure that all the lines and parts of your kits fits together properly? Do you have a FM 3D player kit model to use in blender or in any other modelling software? Or do you just test your 3D kits in game and that's it?
I'm really impressed that you constantly achieve this astonishing quality without testing your textures in a 3D model like many FIFA or PES kitmakers do.
Truly sensational work bolid. Thank you so much!
Anyway, I have to ask you this: how do you sure that all the lines and parts of your kits fits together properly? Do you have a FM 3D player kit model to use in blender or in any other modelling software? Or do you just test your 3D kits in game and that's it?
I'm really impressed that you constantly achieve this astonishing quality without testing your textures in a 3D model like many FIFA or PES kitmakers do.

I use camera behind goal in 3D match to observe kit and establish how parts fit together. I draw simple horizontal and vertical lines and move them around until they fit perfectly, and based on that I create layout texture with all guiding lines and kit parts. I posted it before and it can be found in all my templates. It's tedious process that lasts for weeks. But once it's done, I don't have to check kits anymore in game, I'm simply reusing parts that are confirmed to work well.

NE templates pack is updated with Puma teamwear 19/20 kits (6 of them)

I love it when your name pops up Bolid :-).

Great job as always!!
Login to post a comment

Login Register