Ryan Priddle
10 years ago
2 days ago
Premium
I have done something stupid I was messing around with my regen faces and no they have disappeared from my game obviously it is the ones that have been added to my game, I just have a blank space now where there face is meant to be, any ideas on how to get them back, obviouly there is no folder for them as they are game generated, I have verified my files and reloaded the skin and still hasn't worked any ideas please
mons
17 years ago
53 minutes ago
I have done something stupid I was messing around with my regen faces and no they have disappeared from my game obviously it is the ones that have been added to my game, I just have a blank space now where there face is meant to be, any ideas on how to get them back, obviouly there is no folder for them as they are game generated, I have verified my files and reloaded the skin and still hasn't worked any ideas please

It's not entirely clear what you've done. Can we have screenshots of what file(s) you've downloaded and/or edited?

If there is a blank space where graphics used to be, it usually means that there is a config file pointing to an image which is no longer in place.
Ryan Priddle
10 years ago
2 days ago
Premium
mons
17 years ago
53 minutes ago

Could you upload a screenshot to imgur or a similar site of which folder you placed the file(s) from that download in?
Ryan Priddle
10 years ago
2 days ago
Premium
I didn't have a folder for them as it is the normal regen faces that have been manually put into the saves on the regen days I am trying to screenshot a picture but can't seem to do it
mons
17 years ago
53 minutes ago
I didn't have a folder for them as it is the normal regen faces that have been manually put into the saves on the regen days I am trying to screenshot a picture but can't seem to do it

Where did you put the new regen images? You must have placed them somewhere for them to appear in your game, no? Where was this?
Ryan Priddle
10 years ago
2 days ago
Premium
Where did you put the new regen images? You must have placed them somewhere for them to appear in your game, no? Where was this?

It was just a black background with white number I had them in the faces folder but I have now since deleted them and it is still not showing
mons
17 years ago
53 minutes ago
It was just a black background with white number I had them in the faces folder but I have now since deleted them and it is still not showing

Can I see that folder? Or if you have deleted it, can I see the location it was placed in?

Also, can you make sure your preferences are as per the below screenshot?

https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/rGXaZCKTDb4ARrv7KHZPVcbCMyn29lEAXTviyHsT.png
Ryan Priddle
10 years ago
2 days ago
Premium
Can I see that folder? Or if you have deleted it, can I see the location it was placed in?

Also, can you make sure your preferences are as per the below screenshot?

https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/rGXaZCKTDb4ARrv7KHZPVcbCMyn29lEAXTviyHsT.png

I’ve it was placed in my face packs folder but I have now taken them out of there and deleted all those files and now it is just blank where the regen faces should be
mons
17 years ago
53 minutes ago
I’ve it was placed in my face packs folder but I have now taken them out of there and deleted all those files and now it is just blank where the regen faces should be

Mate, I've been asking for screenshots for over an hour now, and there's a reason for it. Help me help you by doing so.

Again, have you changed the preferences as per that screenshot? Could be a cache issue.
Ryan Priddle
10 years ago
2 days ago
Premium
I’ve already checked cache it did nothing I even verified in steam and did nothing I sent a screenshot already but when I am back on my laptop I’ll post another
Ryan Priddle
10 years ago
2 days ago
Premium
That’s the black and white numbers I am on about
mons
17 years ago
53 minutes ago
The folder is Regen UID Finder

This folder needs to be deleted completely. I assume you've just added it for the purpose of showing me, right?

Can I have a screenshot of your in-game preferences as well?
Ryan Priddle
10 years ago
2 days ago
Premium
This folder needs to be deleted completely. I assume you've just added it for the purpose of showing me, right?

Can I have a screenshot of your in-game preferences as well?
Yes I dome that to show you, and yeah ill do preferences now
Ryan Priddle
10 years ago
2 days ago
Premium
Think this is the but of the interface you need to see
mons
17 years ago
53 minutes ago
Think this is the but of the interface you need to see

Yes, that's what I needed to see.

In my screenshot of the preferences, the options are listed in a slightly different order but the one titled "Use caching to decrease page loading times" is clearly unticked. Change it in your preferences accordingly, and I suspect your issue will be resolved
Ryan Priddle
10 years ago
2 days ago
Premium
Done what you said now got this
mons
17 years ago
53 minutes ago
Done what you said now got this

And have you deleted the folder named Regen UID Finder?
Ryan Priddle
10 years ago
2 days ago
Premium

Yes
mons
17 years ago
53 minutes ago

I find it hard to understand how the game is displaying graphics which have been deleted and which are not in the cache.

Can I see a screenshot of your graphics folder again?
Ryan Priddle
10 years ago
2 days ago
Premium
I find it hard to understand how the game is displaying graphics which have been deleted and which are not in the cache.

Can I see a screenshot of your graphics folder again?

Don't worry it's sorted now, there was 2 folders and one wasn't deleted, thanks for your help
mons
17 years ago
53 minutes ago
Don't worry it's sorted now, there was 2 folders and one wasn't deleted, thanks for your help

Excellent - enjoy
mr_jav08
14 years ago
2 months ago

Guys i had the same issue i must have deleted the Regen UID finder folder and don't know how to get it back? any tips?

You'll need to Login to comment