Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 19 minutes ago
mattdonne commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
27 minutes ago
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
27 minutes ago
geordie1981 added a download: Alania Vladikavkaz Teampack
30 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 116685 changes from 412 contributors.
38 minutes ago
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: ๐Ÿ† Trophies Request Thread
1 hour ago
mons commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 116587 changes from 412 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 116504 changes from 412 contributors.
1 hour ago
KeithRichards commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
1 hour ago
neoh commented on: ๐Ÿ’ก Logos Request Thread
1 hour ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
1 hour ago
TiagoSeattle commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
ducc commented on: ๐Ÿ’ก Alternative Logos Request Thread
1 hour ago
Whydack( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ) commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
rafaelperes commented on: ๐Ÿ† Trophies Request Thread
2 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: ๐Ÿ’ก Alternative Logos Request Thread
2 hours ago
Dygon commented on: ๐Ÿ’ก Alternative Logos Request Thread
2 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: ๐Ÿ’ก Logos Request Thread
2 hours ago
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: ๐Ÿ’ก Logos Request Thread
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: ๐Ÿ’ก Logos Request Thread
2 hours ago
ducc commented on: ๐Ÿ’ก Alternative Logos Request Thread
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
sevzapkino commented on: Why can't I score goals!?
2 hours ago
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: ๐Ÿ’ก Logos Request Thread
2 hours ago
Dennis2600 commented on: Vince Skin V8
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 116386 changes from 411 contributors.
3 hours ago
Dygon commented on: ๐Ÿ’ก Alternative Logos Request Thread
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 116244 changes from 411 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 116233 changes from 411 contributors.
Discussion
My team moved into a new stadium. I found a graphic on the internet for it and got the stadium ID from FM20. I named the image that number and put it into the graphics folder for stadiums and added a line into the xml assigning it.

It's still not showing after a skin reload. Any ideas?
My team moved into a new stadium. I found a graphic on the internet for it and got the stadium ID from FM20. I named the image that number and put it into the graphics folder for stadiums and added a line into the xml assigning it.

It's still not showing after a skin reload. Any ideas?

What format is the file image you're using? Can you upload it and the amended config file?
What format is the file image you're using? Can you upload it and the amended config file?
Attachments
Attachments
All looks fine. Have you unticked the use cache to decrease page loading time in the preferences, as displayed from here?

Also, can you take a screenshot of the new stadium page and its UID in-game?
All looks fine. Have you unticked the use cache to decrease page loading time in the preferences, as displayed from here?

Also, can you take a screenshot of the new stadium page and its UID in-game?

Well thats annoying... today it's worked. I wonder if it was just the machine needed a reboot??
Well thats annoying... today it's worked. I wonder if it was just the machine needed a reboot??

I suspect you needed to untick that button. When you restarted your machine, the cache probably updated itself to included that image, thus fulfilling the same function as if you'd unticked it

Whenever you add custom graphics, to see the effects in a save game loaded at that time, you'll need to untick that box

All's well that ends well, anyway

«This comment has been edited»
Login to post a comment

Login Register