Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 31 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 246100 changes from 781 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 246102 changes from 781 contributors.
adelmer commented on: How to add kit, logo and face packs to FM2018 Touch on iOS on iPad???
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Eiserner commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
ASHLEY199191 commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
A new version of our data update was released with 246092 changes from 781 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: Players and Staff Changes Thread
Side Splitting Pass commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Side Splitting Pass added a download: Finn Harps Teampack
gillybeavis commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
R Charlston commented on: Players and Staff Changes Thread
weeniehutjr commented on: SS Discussion/Help Thread
ninjanevo added a download: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
BOBORBK commented on: SS Discussion/Help Thread
Footygamer added a video: Chelsea - Under Embargo #16 Transfer Special! | Football Manager 2020
kingrobbo commented on: Players and Staff Changes Thread
AgincourtTui commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
A new version of our data update was released with 246067 changes from 781 contributors.
The Longsider commented on: 3D WIP 19/20Thread New!
Tommy Hughes commented on: TCM19 Logopack by TCMLogos
Kasarboy Comments
Marco Bicho will be the new assistant manager of the senior team Clube Olímpico do Montijo on 19/20 season and Manager First Team of the junior team too
RC Strasbourg Alsace.
Nobody is going to take on a pack that big, I'm afraid. You may have better luck if you split it into smaller sizes of 10-15 images each.

Ok Mons, i will do it. Can you delete this post/request please

@Kasarboy, please try not to leave as much space above and below the face. 2-3 pixels in each case is more than enough. additionally, try and rotate the source before cutting so that it's straight rather than slanting.

I think the original source could provide a better cut - can you post it please?

Yes sure.
Attachments

Are you sure? I look 83252046.

So you are rigtht
in the game this guy have id number: 83240849 and not id 83252046 ..strange i saw here https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-data-update/team/2439

Now I remember what I did. I changed the person's name in the my editor because I thought it was a game error. Actually Sandro Giovetti (#83252046) is Montijo's sports director and the other one (83240849) I think is an assistant coach in another team. So you are rigtht

the original photo

yes, this new photo have days
Thank you so much! One more thing, do you have an idea which small size would be best? It keeps looking bloated when i choose 20x20 px

Edit: Also, I noticed that the letters on top are not that noticeable in certain backgrounds, could you make them white, black boarded?

Yes, 20x20. That´s in the attachment
Attachments
Hello, could someone cut this emblem and make the necessary versions of it so I could use it in-game? Like, normal, small, etc?

Thank you so much for your time!

Attachments
exemple
Attachments
All players and technical staff are in the attachment with their ID

Would it be possible to get these logo made?

Someone available for this?
This player is not in the Data Update Stats?
Hi Mateee

I live in Montijo and I can assure you all the changes I have made are true.

The problem is that the only way I can prove the transfers and renewals is by through the Olimpico do Montijo official facebook page club.

All the best
Hi Mateee

I live in Montijo and I can assure you all the changes I have made are true.

All the best
Hi Mateee

I live in Montijo and I can assure you all the changes I have made are true.

All the best
Hi Mateee

I live in Montijo and I can assure you all the changes I have made are true.

All the best
Hi Mateee

I live in Montijo and I can assure you all the changes I have made are true.

All the best