Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 516956 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 313313 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 16916 changes from 120 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 516948 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 313299 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 16902 changes from 120 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
kingrobbo commented on: Custom start date wrong year?
Platinum2400 commented on: Custom start date wrong year?
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
kingrobbo commented on: Custom start date wrong year?
A new version of our data update was released with 516940 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 313291 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 16894 changes from 119 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 25/03 for FM19
kingrobbo commented on: Custom start date wrong year?
kingrobbo commented on: sortitoutsi Data Update and FM19 1.3.0 Data Update
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
A new version of our data update was released with 313287 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 16889 changes from 119 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 516936 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 16886 changes from 119 contributors.
Kasarboy Comments
@Kasarboy, please try not to leave as much space above and below the face. 2-3 pixels in each case is more than enough. additionally, try and rotate the source before cutting so that it's straight rather than slanting.

I think the original source could provide a better cut - can you post it please?

Yes sure.
Attachments

Are you sure? I look 83252046.

So you are rigtht
in the game this guy have id number: 83240849 and not id 83252046 ..strange i saw here https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-data-update/team/2439

Now I remember what I did. I changed the person's name in the my editor because I thought it was a game error. Actually Sandro Giovetti (#83252046) is Montijo's sports director and the other one (83240849) I think is an assistant coach in another team. So you are rigtht

the original photo

yes, this new photo have days
Thank you so much! One more thing, do you have an idea which small size would be best? It keeps looking bloated when i choose 20x20 px

Edit: Also, I noticed that the letters on top are not that noticeable in certain backgrounds, could you make them white, black boarded?

Yes, 20x20. That´s in the attachment
Attachments
Hello, could someone cut this emblem and make the necessary versions of it so I could use it in-game? Like, normal, small, etc?

Thank you so much for your time!

Attachments
exemple
Attachments
All players and technical staff are in the attachment with their ID

Would it be possible to get these logo made?

Someone available for this?
This player is not in the Data Update Stats?
Hi Mateee

I live in Montijo and I can assure you all the changes I have made are true.

The problem is that the only way I can prove the transfers and renewals is by through the Olimpico do Montijo official facebook page club.

All the best
Hi Mateee

I live in Montijo and I can assure you all the changes I have made are true.

All the best
Hi Mateee

I live in Montijo and I can assure you all the changes I have made are true.

All the best
Hi Mateee

I live in Montijo and I can assure you all the changes I have made are true.

All the best
Hi Mateee

I live in Montijo and I can assure you all the changes I have made are true.

All the best