Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 11 minutes ago
lembergman commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
EnigMattic1 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Salford City Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 1630 changes from 27 contributors.
ArnDaddy commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 1565 changes from 25 contributors.
HRiddick commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.06 OUT NOW [22/02/2020]
WorkTheSpace added a video: Park To Prem FM20 | Tow Law Town #52 - Trip to Blackburn | Football Manager 2020
Sajzik. commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
ChuckFM commented on: Chuck's Slovakian Project
arneas commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
i_am_the_shark commented on: [FM20] SSD Gold Skin by [email protected] / FMSLife.fr
A new version of our data update was released with 1085 changes from 25 contributors.
mons commented on: FM20 Touch Cutout Faces not working
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
mons commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.05 OUT NOW [03/02/2020]
PiratedGamesKing25 commented on: Stuck in loading screen
Kendio broke the record for FM2020 Highest Scoring Penalty Shootout with 33-32 Penalties
DodosDodos commented on: FM20 Touch Cutout Faces not working
DodosDodos added a topic: FM20 Touch Cutout Faces not working
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 776 changes from 24 contributors.
ChuckFM commented on: Chuck's Slovakian Project
Qvordrup commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Qvordrup added a download: Pending improvement mixpack 5 [11 images] - includes remove.bg cut already
ChuckFM completed a season in their Football Manager career: Chuck's Slovakian Project
ChuckFM added a career: Chuck's Slovakian Project
A new version of our data update was released with 673 changes from 24 contributors.
Calderrama Comments
Are you sure the file downloaded fully? Sometimes that's the reason behind that error. Also, try using Winrar to extract it

I'm just going to copy and edit the icons config file. I am using winRar but its probably just me being and idiot somewhere along the line
Is there any where I can download the latest config file from? Every time I try and extract is I get a prompt telling me the file is corrupt
Not sure if this is the right place to request this but if anyone could make this unofficial Newcastle kit I would be eternally grateful.

No idea if this is the place this needs to go but c'est la vie, lets get into it ....

One of the best things for my when playing football manager has always been working my way into the future and developing youngsters through the academy to become the next big superstar however my immersion is ruined by the the Newgen faces, it always breaks my heart.

I've downloaded the Regen replacement file from here but it just doesn't seem to quite cut the mustard for me when it comes to getting me fully involved in my saves because this is after all a video game why not be able to have decent video game faces (no offence to the people at SI but come on) so I've decided to replace the replacements with player pictures from Pro Evolution Soccer which I have always found to have the best graphics of all the football games.

Im posting today to ask whether people think I'm just being ungrateful with what I've got or if people think its a good idea. I know some people wouldn't be able to stand having someones face twice (i.e. Normal cut out face and Pro Evolution face) but it works for me. I've attached a few of the faces I've used and I just love how realistic they look.

What does everyone think?

((I don't usually cut pictures myself so try not to slate me for the quality of the cut outs to much please))

Attachments