Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 2 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
dcfctommy commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
kingrobbo commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
Playevili commented on: Watch These Proven Methods To Earn Cryptocurrency
Playevili added a topic: Watch These Proven Methods To Earn Cryptocurrency
Uzio08 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
A new version of our data update was released with 520987 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318270 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27486 changes from 167 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 23 [27 images]
anthony.duggan commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
rmb87 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Chocomonster commented on: 3D 18/19 Download Pack update thread
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 520994 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318277 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27493 changes from 167 contributors.
SpGR commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 22 [24 images]
A new version of our data update was released with 520993 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318276 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27478 changes from 167 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - Season 3 - Added Time! | Football Manager 2019
Calderrama Comments
Are you sure the file downloaded fully? Sometimes that's the reason behind that error. Also, try using Winrar to extract it

I'm just going to copy and edit the icons config file. I am using winRar but its probably just me being and idiot somewhere along the line
Is there any where I can download the latest config file from? Every time I try and extract is I get a prompt telling me the file is corrupt
Not sure if this is the right place to request this but if anyone could make this unofficial Newcastle kit I would be eternally grateful.

No idea if this is the place this needs to go but c'est la vie, lets get into it ....

One of the best things for my when playing football manager has always been working my way into the future and developing youngsters through the academy to become the next big superstar however my immersion is ruined by the the Newgen faces, it always breaks my heart.

I've downloaded the Regen replacement file from here but it just doesn't seem to quite cut the mustard for me when it comes to getting me fully involved in my saves because this is after all a video game why not be able to have decent video game faces (no offence to the people at SI but come on) so I've decided to replace the replacements with player pictures from Pro Evolution Soccer which I have always found to have the best graphics of all the football games.

Im posting today to ask whether people think I'm just being ungrateful with what I've got or if people think its a good idea. I know some people wouldn't be able to stand having someones face twice (i.e. Normal cut out face and Pro Evolution face) but it works for me. I've attached a few of the faces I've used and I just love how realistic they look.

What does everyone think?

((I don't usually cut pictures myself so try not to slate me for the quality of the cut outs to much please))

Attachments