Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 18 minutes ago
Chris Sully commented on: Welsh Lower Leagues - Level 7
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Russia missing - Mixpack 1 Mixpack
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v2.8 [26/03/2020]
alain73 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
alain73 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
alain73 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 29647 changes from 120 contributors.
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Iceland U21s Mixpack
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Iceland U19s Mixpack
A new version of our data update was released with 29641 changes from 120 contributors.
Homersimps added a download: [FM17] All players unemployees + Empty squads
tv_capper commented on: OPZ Elite 2020 v.20.3.2
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Benjamin222 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Benjamin222 added a download: Borussia Mönchengladbach II (12 Missing Faces) Teampack
Guilherme Wendt commented on: How to contribute to the megapack?
Guilherme Wendt added a topic: How to contribute to the megapack?
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread Trophies
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Aljo24 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Olympique de Marseille ( Missing et improvement) Teampack
Stustu88 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
flut commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.9
Load FM! Comments
Welcome to Season 2 Episode 6 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! We're back in England's lowest playable league, but can we secure survival for Slough Town? Check it out by clicking here.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday. There's also a new FIFA 19 Career Mode video every Friday.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 2 Episode 7 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! We've made it to the playoffs & today we face Barnet at home in the First Round. Will we reach the semi final or finish the season with defeat? Find out by clicking here!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday. There's also a brand new FIFA 19 Career Mode video every Friday!

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 2 Episode 5 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we're unemployed again and look for our third job of the series. Could we be on our way back to England? Find out where we end up by clicking here.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday. New FIFA 19 Career Mode video every Friday at the same time.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 2 Episode 6 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! Today our board have sold a star player behind my back, and we begin our run in to the National League season against Bromley FC. Check it out by clicking here.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday. We'll also have a new video from FIFA 19 Career Mode every Friday!

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 2 Episode 4 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we explore some slightly different areas of Football Manager, which is largely enforced by Dungannon Swifts. Will we be sacked before the episode ends? Click here to watch and find out!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday. We'll also have a brand new video from FIFA 19 Career Mode every Friday!

Thanks for watching!

Following a focus on our amazing FA Cup run in the last 3 episodes, we turn our attention back to National League action in tomorrow's video.

I hope you'll join me as we begin our high pressure run in to the season away at bogey side Bromley. Will it be another title, the playoffs or mediocrity come the end of the campaign?

Catch up with the story so far using the episode links in the above posts.

Thanks to everyone that's given either of my FM19 stories a try!
There are a couple of shorter & very different episodes coming from my FM19 story, The Head Coach, in the next few days. We look at some different elements of FM19, which is largely enforced by our current club Dungannon Swifts.

A massive thanks for giving the series a try & I hope you join me on Saturday at 4.30pm for the next episode of The Head Coach.
Welcome to Season 2 Episode 5 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! Today we continue our amazing FA Cup run with a massive day out away at Huddersfield! Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 2 Episode 3 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we try to pull away from a relegation battle with a crucial game against fellow strugglers Warrenpoint at home. Watch the episode by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 2 Episode 4 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! Today we play League 1 Peterborough in the FA Cup, before facing National League leaders Forest Green in a massive double header! Click here to watch this episode.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 2 Episode 2 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. Today, we play a big double header against Larne & Linfield, as well as reviewing our DoF's last minute panic signings at the end of the summer transfer window! Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 2 Episode 3 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status!

Today we play a big double header across two competitions. Firstly, we face fellow playoff chasers Hartlepool, before playing National League leaders Forest Green in the FA Cup First Round. Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 2 Episode 1 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status!

In this episode we discover if Dungannon Swifts offered us a new contract or if we're on the move again. We also assess our Director of Football's summer business & play our first game of the new season! At which club will this all take place? Find out by clicking here to watch this episode.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 2 Episode 2 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status!

In this episode, we continue to settle into the National League season with a big double header against Chesterfield & stars of my FM18 Head Coach Story, Dover Athletic. Check it out by clicking here.

A massive thanks for watching as always!
Welcome to Season 1 Episode 10 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status!

In this season finale, we finish a whirlwind season full of struggle in style, as we play in the Northern Irish Cup Final against Ballymena United. Will we be able to earn a new contract at the club? Click here to watch this episode.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 2 Episode 1 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! In this episode, we take a detailed look at our summer transfers & play our first game in the National League against Aldershot. Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 1 Episode 9 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status!

In this episode we face some defining moments in the season & this story, as we fight for our job in a big relegation 6 pointer & a massive cup semi final against Larne! Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 1 Episode 8 of my new FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! Today we celebrate promotion with a trip to St Albans City & start planning for the National League next season! Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 1 Episode 8 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status!

Today it's one of those special days, as we receive the magical 'Golden Generation' Youth Intake. We also continue our cup run! Watch this episode by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season1 Episode 7 of my new FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status!

In this episode, we play second place Billericay in a massive game in the title race. We also face play-off chasing Dartford. Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 1 Episode 7 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status!

Today, we review our Director of football's work in the January transfer window & play a massive cup game against last season's champions Crusaders. Can we pull off a shock? Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season1 Episode 6 of my new FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status!

In this episode, it's a home double header across two competitions, as we're able to test ourselves against National League opposition for the first time! Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 1 Episode 6 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status!

Today, we play our first two games at Dungannon Swifts in the NIPL, with a big reunion from my FM18 'Head Coach' story in the second game. Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season1 Episode 5 of my new FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! Today we start 2019 with an away game against Truro City, at home! Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 1 Episode 5 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we try to find a new club after being sacked by Hemel Hempstead. Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season1 Episode 4 of my new FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! Today, we play two massive top of the table clashes, against Billericay & Dartford. Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 1 Episode 4 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status!

Today, we try to produce some FA Cup magic against Boreham Wood, as we edge closer to being sacked! Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season1 Episode 3 of my new FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! Today, we take charge of another big league match against Woking & take a look at training mentoring groups. Check it out by clicking here.

A massive thanks for watching as always!
Season 1 Episode 3 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. Today we play a big double header against the two promotion favourites, Torquay & moneybags Billericay. Can we spring a surprise against one of the big boys to avoid dropping into the relegation zone? Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching as always. If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday.
Season 1 Episode 2 of my long term FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, is now available. In this episode, we manage our first competitive game in this one club challenge & I also manage to channel my inner Chris Kamara when it comes to observational skills! We also plan our tactical set up for the season ahead. Check it out by clicking here.

If you enjoyed this episode, please add a thumbs up to the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday at 4.30pm.

Thanks for watching as always!