Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 7 minutes ago
JunkieUnited commented on: TCM20 Logopack by TCMLogos
bigpole commented on: Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v2.9 [31/03/2020]
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v2.9 [31/03/2020]
krissmed commented on: Cut-Out Regen Megapack - Home thread
Mustang13297 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v2.9 [31/03/2020]
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v2.9 [31/03/2020]
Footygamer commented on: Cut-Out Regen Megapack - Home thread
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - The Head Coach
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (31/03/20)
Ttggfr commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
Eltarian commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Eltarian added a download: Kickers Offenbach Teampack
Baja commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: TIER 10 TO THE TOP | GREAT YARMOUTH | SEASON #5
WorkTheSpace added a video: Park To Prem FM20 | Tow Law Town #95 - EFL Cup Final | Football Manager 2020
krissmed commented on: Cut-Out Regen Megapack - Home thread
bolid74 commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 Relink! (19/10/19)
Baja commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
Matheus Seixas commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
Blake Semp commented on: Blowing New Bubbles
BILAL CIVA commented on: I need 2020 Winter transfer update for FM19
BILAL CIVA added a topic: I need 2020 Winter transfer update for FM19
Footygamer commented on: Cut-Out Regen Megapack - Home thread
Blake Semp commented on: United Takeover
A new version of our data update was released with 31389 changes from 124 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: Belgium - Proximus League 3D'2019/20 for FM20 New! (04/04/20)
marrtac commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
marrtac added a download: Polish mixpack 124
hammer9 commented on: 3D WIP 19/20Thread New!
Load FM! Comments
Welcome to Season 1 Episode 5 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we try to find a new club after being sacked by Hemel Hempstead. Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season1 Episode 4 of my new FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! Today, we play two massive top of the table clashes, against Billericay & Dartford. Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 1 Episode 4 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status!

Today, we try to produce some FA Cup magic against Boreham Wood, as we edge closer to being sacked! Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season1 Episode 3 of my new FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! Today, we take charge of another big league match against Woking & take a look at training mentoring groups. Check it out by clicking here.

A massive thanks for watching as always!
Season 1 Episode 3 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. Today we play a big double header against the two promotion favourites, Torquay & moneybags Billericay. Can we spring a surprise against one of the big boys to avoid dropping into the relegation zone? Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching as always. If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday.
Season 1 Episode 2 of my long term FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, is now available. In this episode, we manage our first competitive game in this one club challenge & I also manage to channel my inner Chris Kamara when it comes to observational skills! We also plan our tactical set up for the season ahead. Check it out by clicking here.

If you enjoyed this episode, please add a thumbs up to the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday at 4.30pm.

Thanks for watching as always!

It's time to play my first match in this FM19 Head Coach series. After being offered my first job yesterday and meeting the squad for the first time, today we meet our director of football for the first time and assess his work over the summer! We also play our first game of the league season. Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching as always! Remember to subscribe to the channel for daily football manager content from my two long term FM19 saves.
Welcome to the start of my new FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! In this episode, it's our first day at the club. Check it out on my YouTube channel by clicking here.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday, with new content from my other FM19 story, The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 1 Episode 1 of my new FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status!

Today, we look for our first new club of the series as an unemployed manager, before meeting a new club for the first time once we receive a job offer! Check it out on my YouTube channel by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
It's time for the final episode in my FM18 Head Coach story. Today, we play a game so crucial I have to tell you twice! Watch the first 30 seconds of the video to see my error desire to tell you just how crucial this game is! Can we complete the great escape in our final game at Ross County? Check out Season 6 Episode 7 by clicking here.

A big thanks to everyone that's followed my first ever YouTube series, as I've got to grips with and improved my technology, as well as learning how to edit/produce content. The channel has grown far quicker than I could have imagined so far. I hope you'll join me for my two FM19 stories, including the new & improved Head Coach, from Saturday at 4.30pm!

Enjoyed your series so much,will now try managing a non league side after watching your progress,struggled watching your episodes in the last few days though,as I really can't wait any longer for the Beta

Thanks! Haha I know the feeling, I had to change things up to take my mind off FM19!
It's time for the penultimate episode from my FM18 story, The Head Coach. Before we start our two new stories in FM19 from Saturday, we've got a challenge on our hands at Ross County. Today, we play the two big old firm clubs in successive games! It's Rangers at home & Celtic away in Season 6 Episode 6 of the series. Check it out by clicking here.

A massive thanks for watching as always. Subscribe to my YouTube channel, Load FM, for daily FM19 content from Saturday!
The drama keeps coming in the final season of my FM18 story, The Head Coach. Today our season takes another surprising turn as we contemplate a job offer! Will we make one final move abroad for our last few episodes? Check out Season 6 Episode 5 of The Head Coach by clicking here.-

My two FM19 stories, including a new & improved version of The Head Coach will be starting on Saturday! Check out my FM19 plans for those two stories by clicking here. A big thanks for watching as always, it's greatly appreciated!
We continue our final season of The Head Coach with another 2 massive games today! Following on from the weekend drama in my FM18 story, today we play another big European tie, as well as our first cup final of the season! Check out Season 6 Episode 4 by clicking here.

Thanks for watching.
The second of my bonus weekend double header from The Head Coach is now live. Today in my FM18 story, things are just as bizarre as yesterday's episode was dramatic, as the big European ties continue! Check out Season 6 Episode 3 of The Head Coach by clicking here.

If you haven't seen my plans for FM19 yet, click here to check them out. A massive thanks to everyone that's watched, subscribed and liked videos so far, it greatly appreciated! Thanks for watching as always & hopefully I'll see you tomorrow as we continue our dramatic final season of this FM18 series.
It's time for Season 6 Episode 2 of The Head Coach. Today we continue where we left off with the second leg of our Champions League qualifier against Banik Ostrava. As mentioned before, this is without doubt the best episode of the series so far! Check it out by clicking here.

A big thanks for watching!
It's time to start the final season of my FM18 Story, The Head Coach, to see us through to the release of the FM19 Beta and our two planned stories from the new game. We start our final season with a bang too, playing in our first Champions League tie of the series! We'll also review our Director of Football's summer work & debut our new microphone, which should provide more consistent high quality audio to the videos. Check out Season 6 Episode 1 by clicking here.

A massive thanks for watching this episode as always, check out my FM19 plans on the channel & subscribe for daily football manager content. Don't forget there will be a bonus episode of this series on Saturday at 4.30pm. Spoiler - It's possibly the best episode of the series!
It's Season 5 Episode 8 of my FM18 story, The Head Coach. Today we try to finish off the season in style by wrapping up the quadruple in another big cup final! Check it out by clicking here and join me again tomorrow for the start of the final season before FM19.

A big thanks to everyone for giving the series a try. Tomorrow's episode will see the first episode recorded with a microphone rather than a headset to microphone, so hopefully the audio quality will be noticeably better.
It's time for Season 5 Episode 7 of my FM18 story, The Head Coach. The big episodes keep coming this week as today we try to confirm ourselves as champions and treble winners! Check out Season 5 Episode 7 by clicking here.

A massive thanks for watching as always, it's much appreciated!
It's time for another week of new episodes from my FM18 story, The Head Coach. We kick off this week with a big cup final, as we try to create our own little bit of history at Coleraine! Check out Season 5 Episode 6 by clicking here.

If you haven't yet seen it, catch up with my FM19 plans video in the above post, where we introduce our two stories for the new edition of football manager. Subscribe to the channel for regular FM19 content & a massive thanks for watching as always!
My FM18 series, The Head Coach, is back with a cup final tomorrow! Until then, catch up with the latest episode by clicking here. Keep an eye out for my FM19 plans video at 4.30pm, where I'll introduce my two football manager stories for FM19!

P.S. The FM19 plans video is now live, detailing our two regular stories from the game (including the new and improved head coach). Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
There's a top of the table clash in my FM18 story today, as well as more live action from my new favourite competition! We made our debut in it during yesterday's episode, but today's big double header sees more crucial action in our quest to add more trophies to our cabinet, after our first addition on Monday! Check out Season 5 Episode 5 of The Head Coach on my YouTube channel by clicking here.

A big thanks for watching as always, I hope to see you on Monday for more big games & our the run in to the season!
It's Season 5 Episode 4 of my FM18 story, The Head Coach, and the career milestones keep on coming this season. Fresh from Monday's major achievements, today we introduce you to another two new competitions, which we'll hopefully be challenging for this season! I'm very excited to manage in one of these competitions... see if you can guess which one it is. Check out the Season 5 Episode 4 of The Head Coach by clicking here.

A massive thanks for watching as always. Subscribe to my YouTube channel, Load FM, for regular football manager content, with plans for FM19 also to be announced this weekend!
Season 5 Episode 3 of The Head Coach is now available. After yesterday's video littered with milestone achievements, we pick up where we left off! Today, we enjoy more action from the Europa League at our new club, before finally starting our League campaign! Check out today's episode on my YouTube channel by clicking here.

If you've missed any of the story so far, click the episode links in the top post of this thread to catch up!

A big thanks for watching!
Welcome back to another week of big episodes from my FM18 story, The Head Coach. Today, it's time for Season 5 Episode 2, as we could potentially tick off a number of major milestones in this series! Firstly, we're managing a side in the Europa League for the first time, before a chance to win our first trophy of the story so far (after a couple of near misses)! Check out this vital episode of The Head Coach on my YouTube channel by clicking here.

A massive thanks for watching as always! Keep your eyes posted for a video in the next couple of weeks, outlining my plans for FM19 stories.
It's a new day and a new start as we move into Season 5 of The Head Coach. Today, we come back from our summer holidays early to attend to a job offer... Will we finally be on the move from Dover? Check out Season 5 Episode 1 on my YouTube channel by clicking here.

A big thanks for following this story as always. The series has now passed 3000 views in well under 2 months. It's greatly appreciated! I'll be back on Monday with another week of action packed episodes from The Head Coach.
It's time for Season 4 Episode 7 of my FM18 story, The Head Coach. Today is the biggest game of the series so far, as we play our National League Playoff Final against Macclesfield, with a Football League place at stake! Can we finally do it? Check it out on my YouTube channel by clicking here.

A massive thanks for watching as always & see you again tomorrow for the start of a new season!
We've got another big episode of The Head Coach to look forward to today. We finish our National League season against one of the league's biggest teams in Tranmere Rovers, before beginning our annual road to disappointment in the play offs... again! Check out Season 4 Episode 6 of my FM18 story, The Head Coach, on YouTube by clicking here.

A massive thanks to everyone that's newly subscribed to the channel. There will continue to be new episodes from this save every Monday-Thursday at 4.30pm until the release of the FM19 beta, where will have 2 long term saves. One of these will of course be a new and improved Head Coach story!

Thanks for watching, it's much appreciated.
It's Monday and my FM18 story The Head Coach is back for another week. Today we play a massive National League double header as our Dover side begins it's run in. Can we spring a surprise late title challenge? Check out Season 4 Episode 5 on my YouTube channel by clicking here!

A massive thanks for watching as always. If you enjoy the video, subscribe to my channel for new episodes of The Head Coach every Monday-Thursday at 4.30pm.
It's season 4 episode 4 of my FM18 story, The Head Coach, and today we play a big FA Trophy tie as we try to create a path to Wembley! Check it out on my YouTube channel by clicking here.

A big thanks to everyone following this series. Catch up with the story so far using the links at the top of this thread.