Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 31 minutes ago
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Tatavo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Tatavo added a download: FK Bezanija Novi Beograd Teampack
kingrobbo commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
papiss commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
LiabilityLarry commented on: Sand To Success
igorferreira118 commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
A new version of our data update was released with 520700 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317866 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26537 changes from 161 contributors.
LiabilityLarry added a career: Sand To Success
A new version of our data update was released with 520691 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317832 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26446 changes from 161 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 520676 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317823 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26410 changes from 161 contributors.
jt.sufc commented on: FM 2019 - Stadium Images
CRooY3 commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
mons added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 81 [12 images] [11.02]
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - S3-E4 If It Ain't Broke Don't Fix It! | Football Manager 2019
Baja commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
A new version of our data update was released with 520680 changes from 918 contributors.
arthur morgan Comments
I figured out how to d it, n thanks to you =] lol thankx
No offence again but if you you dont know the answer could you not reply to it? when i see that someone has made a comment it gets my hopes up that they have an answer. I have googled it many times but it always comes back with the same result, its in steam under tools, but i KNOW that. Its a very annoying thing to happen when my question is so simple. Dont make it more frustrating by answering when you dont even know the answer. Thanx

a small one perhaps but has been on every single football manager since Andy Carroll made his debut for England. The game says he scores his first England goal V France, but he actually scores his first ever England goal v Ghana.
This weird thing is happening.

I have a striker and the season has just ended and I get a notification that a player is unhappy for being transfer listed. But I didn’t transfer list him! I unlist him and then I find he’s listed again. Wtf is going on?

It was the chariman.

heres a tip, save the game before you play a game, if the result is one u dont like, load the save and try again.
No offence but could you just tell me where its supposed to be located if you know?
I put the last part in CAPS because knowing my luck when it comes to asking things about FM in forums, people would probably just tell me its in the steam store under tools yada yada yada. I want to know where to find it while IN GAME please? I have been playing FM 2017 for the last 2 years and the in game editor was always on the right of the screen but on FM 19 i cant find it anywhere? Its installed from steam and the box that prevents its use has not been ticked so where do i find it? thanks.