Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 28 minutes ago
Odjin commented on: Brazil - Serie A 3D'2020 for FM20 New! (17/01/20)
NCJesster commented on: Arsenal, Managed By A Fan
NCJesster commented on: The Tale of a Beggar
tonidopa commented on: Requests
crazyanimals commented on: FM 20: juve_man's Real Fixtures and Results + Custom Start Date
CCPereira commented on: Goal Net for FM 19
Asket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Asket added a download: Krylja Sovetov Samara (part 2) Teampack
Eltarian commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Eltarian added a download: Lok Leipzig Mixpack
A new version of our data update was released with 2058 changes from 38 contributors.
Grimnir commented on: Premium Account not active
Grimnir commented on: The Lower League Thread
Grimnir commented on: Formula 1 Thread
SirTAVARES commented on: Where is Football Manager 2019 Data Update?
retiP commented on: FM19 Update Disabled
retiP commented on: Where is Football Manager 2019 Data Update?
DazS8 commented on: FM 20: juve_man's Real Fixtures and Results + Custom Start Date
juve_man commented on: FM 20: juve_man's Real Fixtures and Results + Custom Start Date
Footygamer added a video: FM20 Manchester United Career Mode | Fixing Man United Ep34 | Football Manager 2020 Stream Replay
juve_man commented on: FM20 Extra files
KEZ_7 commented on: A Turkish Delight
EnigMattic1 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
KEZ_7 commented on: FFP Confusion
KEZ_7 added a topic: FFP Confusion
Stephen McGowan commented on: Premium Account not active
Stephen McGowan added a topic: Premium Account not active
Eltarian commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Eltarian added a download: Mix pack (Referees, new players of German DB and others) Mixpack
mickbhoy Comments
Is there any way to remove the watermark from this pic? Otherwise a great source of pics for Scottish teams will be lost!

By Beast72 | Permalink | On 06 March 2013 - 13:17 PM
Player Name: Robert Snodgrass
Player ID: 5207947
Link: Link to picture
Existing Images: Search results for: 5207947

Any more Norwich pics like this one?
By Side Splitting Pass | Permalink | On 15 February 2013 - 19:21 PM
No cut-outs for Leeds were included in FM2013. I'm not certain but I think the cut-outs for Burnley & Nottingham Forest were only included (or at least only extractable) in the 'pre-order/demo' version of the game. From memory there were in total about a dozen or so teams extractable from the 'pre-order' version that weren't in the full game.

Are these images available to be cleaned then? Just that I have a Forest game going and the Si images are driving me bonkers! Though not as much as lack of Hamilton Accies pics from "our usual source" but that's another issue altogether! lol
Any chance you can use another file server other than crocko?
By Side Splitting Pass | Permalink | On 28 January 2013 - 00:42 AM
What teams only have the config folder? As per my comment above yours SI didn't include cut-outs for all the English teams.

I noticed this too, likes of Notts Forest, though they have images in the game which can't seem to be extracted, Bradford, Macclesfield, Port Vale, Milan, New York, Espanyol, quite a few Spanish teams and MLS. Also Dunfermline. I noticed that my images for some players were not appearing when I added team packs to the game, Miku (uid 1502910) on loan at Celtic for example, a few players in my Scottish leagues. worked out that this was due to these config files, which are for FM12 not FM13.
By simply removing these images from the game file, all the missing players appeared. Hope this is of some help.
By garyh | Permalink | On 09 December 2012 - 12:07 PM
Borderline improvement maybe an Alt
1509232_Miguel Michu

Good source mate. Where did you get it?
Begging bowl time!! My hard drive crashed and have basically lost everything, all images I had collected over 5-6 years now and frankly bit of a disaster. In the short term am trying to get the packs done for fm13 and concentrating solely on British teams for now. Need new links however for the likes of Chelsea youth, QPR, Aston Villa, Spurs, Liverpool, basically any English prem packs done. Have Chelsea and Liverpool and Spurs could prob manage myself from UEFA images. Badly would like Chelsea youth, Villa, QPR and any others that have been done. Am planning, once I get back on my feet health wise and cash wise after buying new hard drive, to become prem member and download mega-pack but would really appreciate these in the meantime.
Also desperately need a new link to download config pack to create my own packs again.
Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.
Quick question, sort of connected. Pre-ordered game from gamestation so downloaded beta version. Purchased game today and installed, it didn't ask me for steam code when installing and I still have Beta version showing and of course, no data editor. Any ideas how to resolve?
By Hazza (The Original) | Permalink | On 21 October 2012 - 19:40 PM
Pantilimon from the UEFA website, Aguero and Dzeko from here: http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/products/product_browse.aspx?category|category_root|23659=personalised&category;|cat_23659|25702=personalised football gifts

Zoom into the products for signed photo frames, the sources are large (but average quality). I didn't cut the rest as they weren't an improvement to what I had in my megapack in my eyes.

Thanks mate. Couldn't get the images to save, or I would have looked to have cut the rest as I think they are all better. Wish Swansea did the same, annoying me can't get decent images for them! Thanks again bud.
By Mullen18 | Permalink | On 28 October 2012 - 09:44 AM
Every SPL team I cut this season already has the exact same images done by SI .... and done pretty well too

Meant to PM you regarding this. The SI cuts for SPL are really good yeah. Still going with yours though! If only I could get my Beta version to stop crashing every time with 10mins to go into my 3rd friendly!!
By Hazza (The Original) | Permalink | On 20 October 2012 - 18:26 PM
Sergio Aguero - Costel Pantilimon - Edin Dzeko

Where did you get the sources from mate? Excellent!
By garyh | Permalink | On 17 October 2012 - 18:22 PM
Right click, view, change what ever it say to 324x324, every picture on there should go to that size mate

Cheers. I had been trying 400x600 like last year. Thanks.
By Deano1903 | Permalink | On 17 October 2012 - 15:43 PM
I've cut this one for the UEFA sources. Maybe more of an alternate though.

How did you get the larger image of Rodgers from the UEFA site?
By HappyDude88 | Permalink | On 16 October 2012 - 14:53 PM
Has anyone got a decent cut-out facepack for the following English teams:

Reading
Southampton
Sheffield Wednesday
Premier League Staff/Worldwide Staff

Reading and Southampton have come up and the chances are that player faces won't be recognised in FM2013. I think it has happened before with clubs being promoted into the Premier League.

Thanks

Not the way to request plus also need images first. A very good Southampton pack has already been done, Reading and Sheff Wed website, like a lot of other English teams, have not provided decent images that can be used am afraid.
By marrtac | Permalink | On 03 October 2012 - 18:12 PM