Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 16 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520842 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318042 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26889 changes from 166 contributors.
Baja commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Baja added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 80 [12 images] [11.02]
AdamRK commented on: (FM19) Worldwide Journeyman
imadinnerjacket commented on: Missing\Improvement Mixpacks Thread [ONLY FOR CUTTERS AND MODS!]
Footygamer added a video: Now Streaming Live!
Rashidi added a video: Kop Diaries Champions League Quarterfinals Football Manager 2019
Baja commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
A new version of our data update was released with 520851 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318051 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26866 changes from 166 contributors.
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Esporte Clube Bahia Teampack
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
mahdidaco10 added a download: FM2012 data update season 2018
Kiwi92 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 520848 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318047 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26862 changes from 166 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: please someone help me with custom start date
hectorfg35 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
hectorfg35 added a download: Compostela Teampack
Baked_Bean2nd commented on: please someone help me with custom start date
Baked_Bean2nd added a topic: please someone help me with custom start date
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
A new version of our data update was released with 520828 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318027 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26808 changes from 166 contributors.
mickbhoy Comments
Quick question, sort of connected. Pre-ordered game from gamestation so downloaded beta version. Purchased game today and installed, it didn't ask me for steam code when installing and I still have Beta version showing and of course, no data editor. Any ideas how to resolve?
By Hazza (The Original) | Permalink | On 21 October 2012 - 19:40 PM
Pantilimon from the UEFA website, Aguero and Dzeko from here: http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/products/product_browse.aspx?category|category_root|23659=personalised&category;|cat_23659|25702=personalised football gifts

Zoom into the products for signed photo frames, the sources are large (but average quality). I didn't cut the rest as they weren't an improvement to what I had in my megapack in my eyes.

Thanks mate. Couldn't get the images to save, or I would have looked to have cut the rest as I think they are all better. Wish Swansea did the same, annoying me can't get decent images for them! Thanks again bud.
By Mullen18 | Permalink | On 28 October 2012 - 09:44 AM
Every SPL team I cut this season already has the exact same images done by SI .... and done pretty well too

Meant to PM you regarding this. The SI cuts for SPL are really good yeah. Still going with yours though! If only I could get my Beta version to stop crashing every time with 10mins to go into my 3rd friendly!!
By Hazza (The Original) | Permalink | On 20 October 2012 - 18:26 PM
Sergio Aguero - Costel Pantilimon - Edin Dzeko

Where did you get the sources from mate? Excellent!
By garyh | Permalink | On 17 October 2012 - 18:22 PM
Right click, view, change what ever it say to 324x324, every picture on there should go to that size mate

Cheers. I had been trying 400x600 like last year. Thanks.
By Deano1903 | Permalink | On 17 October 2012 - 15:43 PM
I've cut this one for the UEFA sources. Maybe more of an alternate though.

How did you get the larger image of Rodgers from the UEFA site?
By HappyDude88 | Permalink | On 16 October 2012 - 14:53 PM
Has anyone got a decent cut-out facepack for the following English teams:

Reading
Southampton
Sheffield Wednesday
Premier League Staff/Worldwide Staff

Reading and Southampton have come up and the chances are that player faces won't be recognised in FM2013. I think it has happened before with clubs being promoted into the Premier League.

Thanks

Not the way to request plus also need images first. A very good Southampton pack has already been done, Reading and Sheff Wed website, like a lot of other English teams, have not provided decent images that can be used am afraid.
By marrtac | Permalink | On 03 October 2012 - 18:12 PM