Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 5 minutes ago
PiratedGamesKing25 commented on: Stuck in loading screen
Kendio broke the record for FM2020 Highest Scoring Penalty Shootout with 33-32 Penalties
DodosDodos commented on: FM20 Touch Cutout Faces not working
DodosDodos added a topic: FM20 Touch Cutout Faces not working
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 776 changes from 24 contributors.
Varanos commented on: Chuck's Slovakian Project
Qvordrup commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Qvordrup added a download: Pending improvement mixpack 5 [11 images] - includes remove.bg cut already
Varanos completed a season in their Football Manager career: Chuck's Slovakian Project
Varanos added a career: Chuck's Slovakian Project
A new version of our data update was released with 673 changes from 24 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 626 changes from 24 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: FM Editor 2020
EnigMattic1 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
FMN_Standard commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
bvb4life commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.2.4 v0.5 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (16/02/20) Relink!
kaisertatsumi commented on: Realistic Transfer Preferences 2.0 - A Collab by Daveincid and majesticeternity
lembergman commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Simon Yaffe commented on: Data update won't work
Simon Yaffe added a topic: Data update won't work
NCJesster commented on: Rags to Riches Overnight!
A new version of our data update was released with 357 changes from 24 contributors.
A new megapack was released: Cut Out Player Faces Megapack V12.06
A new version of our data update was released with 249 changes from 23 contributors.
AGW2310 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
Joe Boy completed a season in their Football Manager career: The Tale of a Beggar
mickbhoy Comments
Crossed my mind to do ht Paolo Di Canio challenge!! That is, take charge of Sunderland, make crazy comments in press conferences, play mind games with opposing coaches and antagonise my own players whenever I lose! See how long I can last the season! As I always do, I have in data editor pre-set all transfers for the day they happen so eg, as my game is of course fm13, I start 2013-2013 withut Steven Fletcher until 31/0812...and so on. Will add this to FM stories if anyone is interested to see how I fair!
That was the shortest break ever.

Request for a Scottish Premier League team. VERY big pics so I'll had to upload this request in two parts.

Hibernian FC 2013-2014 part 1. Hibernian FC 2013-2014 part 2. Example pic.
28 players.
Making an old man very happy!
It was from an old news article in The Sun (just Googled his name), it's on a really dark background and had the top of his head chopped off so had to give him a hair transplant!
Excellent job mate and let's be honest...he could use a hair transplant!!
Done from a different source.
That's superb buddy...what was the source?
That's a better image. Be interested if you could find any more Falkirk images. They have some decent youngsters and can't find any decent source images for them.

Will pm you with all the images I have. Quite a few though all from last season.

1 - 28059293 Mesca
2 - 33009855 Frank Jonke
3 - 61041904 Craig Sibbald
Can offer this source for Craig Sibbald
Attachments
go get 3D templates you will know how to.
Have 3D template 1.1 and nope...none the wiser sorry.
My sound card busted on my very old PC! Is there anything written in how to create 3d kits? As I would love to have a bash at making them for the Scottish Leagues.
Player Name: John Souttar

Player ID: 61058341

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 61058341

Mod edit by SSP. Pic replaced with a bigger version.
How did you get the pic this size?
Hello strangers!

Hope everyone is well. Apologies for my lack of activity here, been busy with work and in truth lost motivation after spending weeks and weeks completing a fourth division Austrian team that nobody's likely to play with

Anyhoo...reason I'm back is to put a dibs on Swansea's Europa League team...(assuming they get through on Thursday, and assuming Uefa upload squad profile pics) my team has been in desperate need of decent pics for ages, so fingers crossed.

I know this is frowned upon in our community, but I hope I've earned the goodwill. I also hope it re-invigorates me in time for FM14
Similar request made last year for Newcastle pics I don't think anyone will have a problem with this. Looking forward to some good Swansea pics.

PS. Dibs on Hamilton Accies when they make the Champion's League!
[quote name='GE80' user_id='365034' id='97885' timestamp='1377359847']
Player Name: Emilio Izaguirre

Player ID: 87001051

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 87001051

[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/aucq49.jpg[/img

Would that it were possible to get Norwich first team images this good.
Request for a Scottish Premiership (or whatever it's called now ) team.

Partick Thistle 2013-2014. Example pic.
38 players & 3 staff.
15 currently without a cut-out.
4 players are not in FM2013 but they should all be in FM2014.
Player Name: Steven Gerrard

Player ID: 108658

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 108658

Where are you finding Liverpool pics this size?

I will take Dundee United if thats okay.
By joeyk | Permalink | On 13 August 2013 - 16:03 PM
Player Name: Lucas Leiva
Player ID: 8833577
Link: Link to picture
Existing Images: Search results for: 8833577

Where did you get these images? What's the source for them?
By Side Splitting Pass | Permalink | On 04 August 2013 - 17:17 PM
Think you may be wrong about that as this years photoshoot is bloody terrible.

Yeah........just this minute saw the images for myself. Photoshoot courtesy of Mr Magoo!
By theernburn2 | Permalink | On 04 August 2013 - 14:42 PM
Player Name: Phillipe Coutinho
Player ID: 19046041
Link: Link to picture
Existing Images: Search results for: 19046041

Be patient....have a sneaky feeling Liverpool images will be available very soon!
Dundee boss John Brown...no uid in fm13
Attachments
5204713 alt Kevin McBride
Attachments
By FF6 | Permalink | On 17 July 2013 - 18:34 PM
That of Van Persie I did not discover, but the Jesus Navas found in the club's official website.

Do you have a source location for the Navas pic for example as tried http://www.mcfc.co.uk//~/media/Images/Shared/Players/Players1314/First team
but incorrect. Website for these would be terrific thank you.
By FF6 | Permalink | On 17 July 2013 - 14:29 PM
Player Name: Jesus Navas
Player ID: 7456721
Link: Link to picture
Existing Images: Search results for: 7456721

http://content.mcfc.co.uk//~/media/Images/Shared/Players/Players1314/First team/Navas profile pic ready.ashx?mh=700&mw=800

Can you tell us where you found the sources for this and the Van Persie pics mate? Excellent finds!
By maxtod77 | Permalink | On 05 July 2013 - 21:01 PM

A lot of requests on here for images that have already been done!! And as for the Torres request.......not sure 5 red cards is enough! Superb cut of Torres (and even more recent) in the Spanish confederations Cup pack recently done. Bit of searching is all that's required folks!
By SFC2010 | Permalink | On 29 June 2013 - 22:41 PM
Republic of Ireland International Mixpack:
33 Improvements/Alts
3 No ID's

Superb mate. Where did you find these images?
By Side Splitting Pass | Permalink | On 15 June 2013 - 19:50 PM
Sorry mickbhoy I only use mediafire, maybe someone else can reupload the Brazil request pack for you elsewhere?

Here's the next Confederations Cup request pack.

Uruguay Confederations Cup Squad. Example pic.
23 players & 3 staff.

No probs SSP. Will just be patient and lazy and wait till someone cuts them all! :-)
By Side Splitting Pass | Permalink | On 15 June 2013 - 09:24 AM
Here's Spain.

Spain Confederations Cup Squad. Example pic.
23 players & 2 staff.

Seems I can't get onto mediafire at all! Is it possible these can be uploaded elsewhere?
By Side Splitting Pass | Permalink | On 14 June 2013 - 07:16 AM
I've just downloaded both packs with no problems. Presumably mediafire had a temporary problem which is now sorted.

Must be a problem my end, still getting same message.
By Side Splitting Pass | Permalink | On 13 June 2013 - 21:20 PM
The Confederations Cup starts on Saturday & over the next few days I'll (hopefully) be posting HQ request packs for all eight teams in the tournament.

To start with here are the hosts.

Brazil Conferedrations Cup Squad. Example pic (Not sure if this guy has ever been requested before ).
23 players & 3 staff.

Know NiceLad is taking on Brazil and Italy (good man!) but when I tried earlier to download to practice my cutting skills on these I kept getting the following message:
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://www.mediafire.com/download/x2e2fx164t2w0my/Italy_Conferedrations_Cup_Squad.zip. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Been trying most of the night.... :-(
By FatPenlon | Permalink | On 19 April 2013 - 17:55 PM
The watermark isn't just for decoration… Take the hint.

A reply so dumb you could almost be the real Pat Fenlon.