Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 41 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520533 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317640 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 25830 changes from 159 contributors.
Number 1 commented on: 2018/19 Champions League
A new version of our data update was released with 520545 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317652 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 25822 changes from 159 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 520544 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317651 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 25821 changes from 159 contributors.
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - S3-E1 Transfer Special: Oh Yes! | Football Manager 2019
A new version of our data update was released with 520535 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317642 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 25811 changes from 159 contributors.
neoh commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Mr. T added a download: Pending missing images mixpack 56 [17 images] [10.08]
A new version of our data update was released with 520542 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317643 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 25799 changes from 159 contributors.
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
A new version of our data update was released with 520539 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 25767 changes from 159 contributors.
spankz commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
StakkioMCFC commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 520537 changes from 918 contributors.
mickbhoy Comments
My sound card busted on my very old PC! Is there anything written in how to create 3d kits? As I would love to have a bash at making them for the Scottish Leagues.
Player Name: John Souttar

Player ID: 61058341

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 61058341

Mod edit by SSP. Pic replaced with a bigger version.
How did you get the pic this size?
Hello strangers!

Hope everyone is well. Apologies for my lack of activity here, been busy with work and in truth lost motivation after spending weeks and weeks completing a fourth division Austrian team that nobody's likely to play with

Anyhoo...reason I'm back is to put a dibs on Swansea's Europa League team...(assuming they get through on Thursday, and assuming Uefa upload squad profile pics) my team has been in desperate need of decent pics for ages, so fingers crossed.

I know this is frowned upon in our community, but I hope I've earned the goodwill. I also hope it re-invigorates me in time for FM14
Similar request made last year for Newcastle pics I don't think anyone will have a problem with this. Looking forward to some good Swansea pics.

PS. Dibs on Hamilton Accies when they make the Champion's League!
[quote name='GE80' user_id='365034' id='97885' timestamp='1377359847']
Player Name: Emilio Izaguirre

Player ID: 87001051

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 87001051

[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/aucq49.jpg[/img

Would that it were possible to get Norwich first team images this good.
Request for a Scottish Premiership (or whatever it's called now ) team.

Partick Thistle 2013-2014. Example pic.
38 players & 3 staff.
15 currently without a cut-out.
4 players are not in FM2013 but they should all be in FM2014.
Player Name: Steven Gerrard

Player ID: 108658

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 108658

Where are you finding Liverpool pics this size?

I will take Dundee United if thats okay.
By joeyk | Permalink | On 13 August 2013 - 16:03 PM
Player Name: Lucas Leiva
Player ID: 8833577
Link: Link to picture
Existing Images: Search results for: 8833577

Where did you get these images? What's the source for them?
By Side Splitting Pass | Permalink | On 04 August 2013 - 17:17 PM
Think you may be wrong about that as this years photoshoot is bloody terrible.

Yeah........just this minute saw the images for myself. Photoshoot courtesy of Mr Magoo!
By theernburn2 | Permalink | On 04 August 2013 - 14:42 PM
Player Name: Phillipe Coutinho
Player ID: 19046041
Link: Link to picture
Existing Images: Search results for: 19046041

Be patient....have a sneaky feeling Liverpool images will be available very soon!
Dundee boss John Brown...no uid in fm13
Attachments
5204713 alt Kevin McBride
Attachments
By FF6 | Permalink | On 17 July 2013 - 18:34 PM
That of Van Persie I did not discover, but the Jesus Navas found in the club's official website.

Do you have a source location for the Navas pic for example as tried http://www.mcfc.co.uk//~/media/Images/Shared/Players/Players1314/First team
but incorrect. Website for these would be terrific thank you.
By FF6 | Permalink | On 17 July 2013 - 14:29 PM
Player Name: Jesus Navas
Player ID: 7456721
Link: Link to picture
Existing Images: Search results for: 7456721

http://content.mcfc.co.uk//~/media/Images/Shared/Players/Players1314/First team/Navas profile pic ready.ashx?mh=700&mw=800

Can you tell us where you found the sources for this and the Van Persie pics mate? Excellent finds!
By maxtod77 | Permalink | On 05 July 2013 - 21:01 PM

A lot of requests on here for images that have already been done!! And as for the Torres request.......not sure 5 red cards is enough! Superb cut of Torres (and even more recent) in the Spanish confederations Cup pack recently done. Bit of searching is all that's required folks!
By SFC2010 | Permalink | On 29 June 2013 - 22:41 PM
Republic of Ireland International Mixpack:
33 Improvements/Alts
3 No ID's

Superb mate. Where did you find these images?
By Side Splitting Pass | Permalink | On 15 June 2013 - 19:50 PM
Sorry mickbhoy I only use mediafire, maybe someone else can reupload the Brazil request pack for you elsewhere?

Here's the next Confederations Cup request pack.

Uruguay Confederations Cup Squad. Example pic.
23 players & 3 staff.

No probs SSP. Will just be patient and lazy and wait till someone cuts them all! :-)
By Side Splitting Pass | Permalink | On 15 June 2013 - 09:24 AM
Here's Spain.

Spain Confederations Cup Squad. Example pic.
23 players & 2 staff.

Seems I can't get onto mediafire at all! Is it possible these can be uploaded elsewhere?
By Side Splitting Pass | Permalink | On 14 June 2013 - 07:16 AM
I've just downloaded both packs with no problems. Presumably mediafire had a temporary problem which is now sorted.

Must be a problem my end, still getting same message.
By Side Splitting Pass | Permalink | On 13 June 2013 - 21:20 PM
The Confederations Cup starts on Saturday & over the next few days I'll (hopefully) be posting HQ request packs for all eight teams in the tournament.

To start with here are the hosts.

Brazil Conferedrations Cup Squad. Example pic (Not sure if this guy has ever been requested before ).
23 players & 3 staff.

Know NiceLad is taking on Brazil and Italy (good man!) but when I tried earlier to download to practice my cutting skills on these I kept getting the following message:
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://www.mediafire.com/download/x2e2fx164t2w0my/Italy_Conferedrations_Cup_Squad.zip. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Been trying most of the night.... :-(
By FatPenlon | Permalink | On 19 April 2013 - 17:55 PM
The watermark isn't just for decoration… Take the hint.

A reply so dumb you could almost be the real Pat Fenlon.
Is there any way to remove the watermark from this pic? Otherwise a great source of pics for Scottish teams will be lost!

By Beast72 | Permalink | On 06 March 2013 - 13:17 PM
Player Name: Robert Snodgrass
Player ID: 5207947
Link: Link to picture
Existing Images: Search results for: 5207947

Any more Norwich pics like this one?
By Side Splitting Pass | Permalink | On 15 February 2013 - 19:21 PM
No cut-outs for Leeds were included in FM2013. I'm not certain but I think the cut-outs for Burnley & Nottingham Forest were only included (or at least only extractable) in the 'pre-order/demo' version of the game. From memory there were in total about a dozen or so teams extractable from the 'pre-order' version that weren't in the full game.

Are these images available to be cleaned then? Just that I have a Forest game going and the Si images are driving me bonkers! Though not as much as lack of Hamilton Accies pics from "our usual source" but that's another issue altogether! lol
Any chance you can use another file server other than crocko?
By Side Splitting Pass | Permalink | On 28 January 2013 - 00:42 AM
What teams only have the config folder? As per my comment above yours SI didn't include cut-outs for all the English teams.

I noticed this too, likes of Notts Forest, though they have images in the game which can't seem to be extracted, Bradford, Macclesfield, Port Vale, Milan, New York, Espanyol, quite a few Spanish teams and MLS. Also Dunfermline. I noticed that my images for some players were not appearing when I added team packs to the game, Miku (uid 1502910) on loan at Celtic for example, a few players in my Scottish leagues. worked out that this was due to these config files, which are for FM12 not FM13.
By simply removing these images from the game file, all the missing players appeared. Hope this is of some help.
By garyh | Permalink | On 09 December 2012 - 12:07 PM
Borderline improvement maybe an Alt
1509232_Miguel Michu

Good source mate. Where did you get it?
Begging bowl time!! My hard drive crashed and have basically lost everything, all images I had collected over 5-6 years now and frankly bit of a disaster. In the short term am trying to get the packs done for fm13 and concentrating solely on British teams for now. Need new links however for the likes of Chelsea youth, QPR, Aston Villa, Spurs, Liverpool, basically any English prem packs done. Have Chelsea and Liverpool and Spurs could prob manage myself from UEFA images. Badly would like Chelsea youth, Villa, QPR and any others that have been done. Am planning, once I get back on my feet health wise and cash wise after buying new hard drive, to become prem member and download mega-pack but would really appreciate these in the meantime.
Also desperately need a new link to download config pack to create my own packs again.
Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.