Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 516956 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 313313 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 16916 changes from 120 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 516948 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 313299 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 16902 changes from 120 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
kingrobbo commented on: Custom start date wrong year?
Platinum2400 commented on: Custom start date wrong year?
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
kingrobbo commented on: Custom start date wrong year?
A new version of our data update was released with 516940 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 313291 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 16894 changes from 119 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 25/03 for FM19
kingrobbo commented on: Custom start date wrong year?
kingrobbo commented on: sortitoutsi Data Update and FM19 1.3.0 Data Update
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
A new version of our data update was released with 313287 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 16889 changes from 119 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 516936 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 16886 changes from 119 contributors.
mickbhoy Comments
Considering some of the pics I've had rejected from the MP this year, if that pack gets made and added I might just sack this cut out faces lark off and stick to stadiums.
Keep cutting faces mate. Don't see a real urgent need in cutting Bundesliga images considering they are licensed in the game! Although I'm still gutted that my fav source of images for Scottish leagues are now heavily watermarked and not a thing I can do!!
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but, I pre-ordered FM19 on 07/08 but haven't yet had a steam code sent. Only thought of this as I reckon early access would be available soon. Anyone have any idea's on this?
Superb!! But need to know....where did you get these images from??
The best way I've found is to right-click on the image in this page, then opening image in a new tab, which takes you to the 324x324 image. I use Chrome, not sure if that makes a difference.
Cheers Mons. I just oddly enough tried that and it worked a treat! Celtic images are on UEFA site too but they usually have images in the game. I tried Chrome already as they worked for others but Rangers images not showing on my Chrome search of the site.

Cheers mate.
For some reason my PC not allowing me to save images from UEFA website for cutting. Is there anyway to get these images of Rangers?

I know Rangers are not usually in the FM game so these images seem ideal if can be accessed. I've tried the way to obtain them through firefox but no joy.
A superb site for Scottish images now heavily watermarking it's images. Any way round this or to make these images bigger?

Was a great source especially for staff pics.
Having problems with this download. Microsoft reporting as unsafe,
After all depends on the source to get quality images

Personally I use a lot of 250x250 on MB Media or Official Club and Zimbio Media

Also the basic one included in the game or I find a lot of missing according to the clubs

The 180x180 mix with 250x250 does not really bother
Are pics on MB Media not heavily watermarked?
Version 180x180

Version 250x250
Can anyone recommend a good (and cheap) photoshop or similar program I can buy? For years been using Corel PaintShop and was really used to that. Recently bought new PC and after auto upgrade, PaintShop no longer works! Even tried buying an update but no joy!
Can anyone provide an idiot proof step by step guide of the way to extract the images? I forget every year how to do this!
Is there any way to get these Sheffield Wednesday pictures in full?

Bit annoying having to cut off top of their heads otherwise!
Wasn't sure where to post this question, but does anyone know for sure when the beta version is released?
Does anyone have the uid for Jupp Heynckes?
I will resize it to 180x180 anyway, so might as well do it in that way...

Cheers mons. Think you are right. best to stick to the 180x180
Just to ask. Is it better to do cuts 360x360 or still keep to original format of 180x180? Does it make any difference?
Where do you get access to these images? Best I've seen!
No probs, cheers Baki.
Think I may have put my question previously in the wrong thread. Is there anyway to get this image bigger?

Ok, thanks for you feedback.
Is there any way to get these images enlarged?

Open the page in Firefox, right click on the page and select 'view page info'. Go to the Media tab and find the correct background image and click the save as. That's about it.
You are a star mate! Cheers.
Strange request from me seeing as I'm a Celtic fan! But is there any way to save and obtain these images of the Rangers squad from the website?

I think you may have misunderstood me. This pack does not include the SI cuts which come with the game yet. For one reason, I'm not sure if they can be extracted yet. Secondly, most will be of inferior quality to our cuts, going on past experience, believe it or not. Some of them will probably make it into the next update pack anyway, but it'll take some time to collect them all and filter through them.
Not sure images can be extracted yet, I just tried. Disappointing the amount of clubs without SI images. Saying this from a Scottish perspective of course! :-)
Actually,there is a way to save images from that website.You need Firefox browser.
Open St. Mirren webpage.Move your cursor to the top of the screen,then right click and activate Menu bar (if it's not shown already).Click on Tools -> Page Info.New window will pop up.Click on the Media tab,and there they are,images that could be saved The image you want to save might look small in the preview,but it will be full sized when saved.
Note that this doesn't work on some websites.Here is how one of them look like:

P.S.: mickbhoy mate,background in these images is green,and that is one of the hardest colors to cut out,so I will cut them,if you don't mind?
Baki I would be delighted if you took these on yeah! That would be brilliant! I'll just be patient now and wait for you. :-)
@bakizp, I try to centre images which come to my attention too, but some simply slip through...
Was looking to possibly have a crack at cutting these images.....if only I could find a way to access the pics! Any guide as to how to save these images for cutting?

I love you Mons and I want to have your babies! :-)
Hi. Having problems with my data editor. Seems to be in the wrong hard drive and I can't change back. Now that I can't open data editor I can't make packs that I was hoping too. I was wondering if there was an updated FM database that gives UID's. Last one appears to be from FM12 so lots of newer Id's not listed. Hoping someone can help! :-)
Cheers! Will update a WIP tonight once I've had a look at them...
England images too? Good man! :-)

Final pack for 2015/16. It's quite large (about 600) and is mainly tidied SI in-game Scottish images. There are also a few of my own cuts (Rangers, Celtic and miscellaneous) and one image I tidied from megapack.

sortitoutsi

See you in 2016/17!
First class job mate! Glad the images could help. I have a few more which I may request from the cutters from time to time. One question:Was there a Tyler Blackett image (uid 28058328) in the Si images? I've just used a dodgy cut I made myself for him! lol. Once again, brilliant job.
I'm afraid not. There isn't any way of sorting out the megapack in any way, be it league, country or nationality...

I'm afraid it's not in the pipe-line this year, there's simply not enough cutters around...
Understand thanks. Just desperate to get my hands on the Si images, even just the Scottish ones.