Football Manager 2021 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 53 minutes ago
hakan2779 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
Linshi4 broke the record for FM2020 Highest Average Rating with 8.68
Greentrunk commented on: SS Retro Shirts
A new version of our data update was released with 216866 changes from 772 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: Extra Files(Promotions,Relegations, European Changes,Club Finances)
Asket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Asket added a download: Volna Teampack
krissmed commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
Qvordrup commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
A new version of our data update was released with 216861 changes from 771 contributors.
lembergman commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 216849 changes from 771 contributors.
Mr_Skittles commented on: FC’12 Official Thread
mattdonne commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 (few level 9-10) SS'2019/20 Relink! (25/06/20)
A new version of our data update was released with 216834 changes from 771 contributors.
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Swansea City Teampack
Parker26 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Parker26 added a download: Bergerac Teampack
Stevow74 commented on: SS Retro Shirts
A new version of our data update was released with 216801 changes from 771 contributors.
lembergman commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 216712 changes from 771 contributors.
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2020/21 Relink! (17/10/20)
Parker26 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Parker26 added a download: Grasse Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 216475 changes from 771 contributors.
bakizp commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
mickbhoy Comments
Any way round these watermarks on SNS site?

Attachments
robbie neilson.jpg (62.95kB)

If not good having this on here please feel free to delete :-)
Can anyone help me find a more cuttable pic of this image? Mo Johnston uid 1200007. I've tried doing cloning to produce a cut but my skills not so good lol. Tried various search engines for a better pic but no luck.
Are the ones I made ok does anyone think?
Attachments
I've got a few mate. I'll post them at some point tomorrow. They're all random. I must have the same Scottish clubs as you, but I have quite a few English First Division kits too.

Example:
Outstanding mate! The more the merrier! Those are excellent and just what I need! If you know anyone doing 3D retro kits from same period I'll have those too! lol
if there's any season 1985/86 retro kits kicking around I'll be forever grateful! Especially Scottish & English sides! Although I have a few for top flight Scottish teams. I've put in similar request for 3d. I'd have a go myself at these but I don't have paintshop, only Corel.
Can I request retro kits here or is the fantasy 3d page best for those?
Wondering if someone could make some 3d kits for my 1985/86 database? I mostly just use Scottish leagues but in time, if someone has the time, English shirts would be greatly appreciated too!
Here you go mate
That's outstanding mate thank you! Been looking for decent site for Scottish pics now you can't access to SNSpix galleries. Love to be able to cut like that as there are loads more on alamy.com! I'm currently using a season 1985/86 database and right now trying to add cut out pics for all teams, but still playing FM20 and good images there for current game too.
Again. Thank you Bakizp.
Cheers Mons. Managed to do most of it......but area's at the chin and collar driving me crazy lol.
Try using Clone Stamp (or the equivalent) on Photopea
Cheers Mons. I looked at that but would that work with this and similar pics? It possibly would for this better at this than me lol.
Been messing around with Corel PaintShop but not very well so far! Lol. Is there a way to clear this image? I've been using scratch remover but not very well so far!
Is there any way at all to get access to snsgroup.co.uk image galleries anymore? Have an 85/86 database going and was looking to get the images for Scottish teams from there!
Thanks for any help. And sorry if this isn't the correct place for this request.
Sorry guys. Couldn't really think where to place this question. With lockdown I've stopped playing FM20 for the time being and fancied something different. So does anyone know of a good FM retro database? Ideally looking for database to cover any season between 1984-1996. Only condition is that Scottish leagues must be playable. English too of course lol.
Always wanted a game from this period. And I fancy messing about with remove bg app and AI Image enlarger!

I've reloaded FM18 in which to place the game so if anyone knows of a database and if poss an idiot proof way to install I'd be forever grateful!!
By way of alternative, I'll have a look at their SI cuts, since they appear to be from the same sources, to see which (if any) are good enough to be added to the megapack.
I have most to be honest but it's really only for 2 or 3 images all told. Callum Booth uid 61013697 current megapack image is from 8.02. But I'm just happy to have PC working properly and able to play the game now! lol
Just to ask, is there any way at all to get these images bigger and also full face as opposed to tops of their heads missing?

Can I ask how the problem was solved as it looks like I'm having similar problem.
I still have no idea what you mean

That particular guy has a recent Celtic pic in the megapack, so I can't fathom for the life of me why you're going to so much trouble to fix something which doesn't really need fixing. And if there's something which genuinely needs fixing, then I'm sure we can sort it out for you
Sorry, it's me. I picked that one at random to try and explain that for some reason the game is showing the licensed images for players from FM19 game instead of FM20 new images. I know Si use for the Scottish leagues images from SNS pix. I know there is a cut for this player but trying to say that I use the licensed images in the game but they are now only showing from last years game and not FM20. hope this makes sense. Been playing the game since it's earliest form and as I'm unwell this is virtually all I do. But can't play the game if this problem persists.
I'm sorry but it's still not entirely clear to me what you mean. Can you send me the cuts you're trying to use, plus the config, via PM and I'll try and understand what the issue could be?
Not allowing me to pm. I'm having a nightmare here. Fm20 is for some reason showing now images for licensed teams and leagues from Fm19. So instead of Celtic's Greg Taylor uid 61074608 and the image it should be, I knocked up a quick crude one as an example, it's showing image from last season in Kilmarnock kit.
Attachments
Similar problems to what? Not very clear I'm afraid

If you loaded up the game without the cutout megapack, then the default SI images will have shown. But if you then loaded the megapack, the megapack images will take over from the default SI images.
Sorry, didn't make myself clear and probably put this in the wrong place. I haven't used megapack. I note which images Si have in the game and then add what's missing from database. So eg, I manage Celtic, Si have cuts they use and were updated for the new season for FM20 and I added missing players and those on loan not included in Si licence but for some reason images showing as licensed are from FM19.
Think I'm having similar problems as posted here recently. Adding some missing images to the game and for some reason beta is showing fm19 images instead of new ones from game. E.g. I always play Scottish leagues but showing the SI images from FM19 even though up till earlier today was showing SI images for FM20.
Is there any way at all to get these images any bigger?

I see Uefa pics on website are now smaller, changed from 324x324 to 200x200. Is there any way to get these images bigger?

Attachments

Considering some of the pics I've had rejected from the MP this year, if that pack gets made and added I might just sack this cut out faces lark off and stick to stadiums.
Keep cutting faces mate. Don't see a real urgent need in cutting Bundesliga images considering they are licensed in the game! Although I'm still gutted that my fav source of images for Scottish leagues are now heavily watermarked and not a thing I can do!!
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but, I pre-ordered FM19 on 07/08 but haven't yet had a steam code sent. Only thought of this as I reckon early access would be available soon. Anyone have any idea's on this?
Superb!! But need to know....where did you get these images from??
The best way I've found is to right-click on the image in this page, then opening image in a new tab, which takes you to the 324x324 image. I use Chrome, not sure if that makes a difference.
Cheers Mons. I just oddly enough tried that and it worked a treat! Celtic images are on UEFA site too but they usually have images in the game. I tried Chrome already as they worked for others but Rangers images not showing on my Chrome search of the site.

Cheers mate.
For some reason my PC not allowing me to save images from UEFA website for cutting. Is there anyway to get these images of Rangers?

I know Rangers are not usually in the FM game so these images seem ideal if can be accessed. I've tried the way to obtain them through firefox but no joy.
A superb site for Scottish images now heavily watermarking it's images. Any way round this or to make these images bigger?

Was a great source especially for staff pics.
Having problems with this download. Microsoft reporting as unsafe,
FM2021 SALE