Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 1 minute ago
Ultras500 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
C_Cartledge commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 31696 changes from 128 contributors.
kkgiuseppe commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
misterbraygaming commented on: Retro databases
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
mons commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
weeniehutjr commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
crocodile51 commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
mons commented on: FM20 Database Updated
Ara1993 commented on: FM20 Database Updated
Milan Milanovic commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
einherjer83 commented on: Official Thread
einherjer83 commented on: Download Area 2019/20
hammer9 commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread New! (updated - 05/04/20)
mons commented on: FM2019 - How to apply a picture to a newly created player?
weeniehutjr commented on: FM2019 - How to apply a picture to a newly created player?
filipe2583 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Joseph Cornforth commented on: FM2019 - How to apply a picture to a newly created player?
weeniehutjr commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
uphillarnie Comments
I did.
To start with the directorynames have changed so not quite sure where to place it
The only thing I have accomplished is all bald images

-update- noticed I don't have the hair folder anymore....following the proces again to see what's happening
nah, they stay bald

Hi

Thanks.
You should download the 2d kits pack whose link I put in the skin post (look at the important notes).

Thanks mate. It works with a but I can't explain.

So if I create a folder Indonesia and create a XML file by copying the one from Malaysia, add the shirts, clear cache and reload the skin and so on, it does not show up.
If I then copy the kits to the Malaysia folder and add the lines for my team, they show up.
Weird

Well.... it works
Brilliant skin using it all the time.
One thing that I seem to have, is that the city pic is placed over the shirt in the player detail

Any idea what is happening there?
Please add Indonesia to the waiting list
Hi all

Would it be possible to Indonesia to the list?

Thanks in advance!
Brilliant work. Keep it up!
Hammer

Your config file did the trick. Started a new game to check and kits were showing up.

thanks for the great work!
Thanks Hammer,

Really appreciate it
Home Kit http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h110/uphillarnie/cilegon%20home_zpsikx7oj62.jpg
Away kit http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h110/uphillarnie/cilegon%20away_zps9rzcoxeo.jpg

Sort of the best I can find on the internet.
Official site no longer up apparently

Now I will take a deep dive in your link. It is really bugging me
Thanks Hammer, I 'll have a look tomorrow (need to be on the pitch myself in about 1 hour)

There is no actual need for an Indonesia pack for me, but it would be awesome though
think my career will be here for about 2 more seasons before I get recognized as an incredible managing talent by bigger European, Asian or South American teams
All

Playing FM2017, there must be something I am overlooking but this issue is driving me crazy.
Any form of help is appreciated.

I play Cilegon (don't ask) in indonesia with ID 41047051
In order to make it more 'mine' I created a kit that I want to include.
Somehow this kit will not show up.

I tried everything (deleting cache, reload skin, delete skin, re-install) but nothing works.
Now since I want to have it solved and I am beginning to think it is bugged (somehow), I have written down what I tried.

1. re-created the configfile in the Indonesia folder under kits which looks like this
<record>
<!-- resource manager options -->

<!-- dont preload anything in this folder -->
<boolean id="preload" value="false"/>

<!-- turn off auto mapping -->
<boolean id="amap" value="false"/>

<!-- logo mappings -->
<!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions
in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any
place in the graphics folder and still have the game pick up the graphics
files from the correct places
-->

<list id="maps">
<!-- Auto generated by fmXML -->
<record from="cilegon1" to="graphics/pictures/team/41047051/kits/home"/>
<record from="cilegon2" to="graphics/pictures/team/41047051/kits/away"/>
</list>
</record>

2. deleted the cache, restarted the game, not showing up.
3. replaced the kit I created by one I know shows up (the SS version of Jeunesse d'Esch)
4. reload skin, the kit of Jeunesse does not show up with my team, so not the imagefile of my kit I think.

At this stage I am staring to my screen in amazement and take it one step further.

5. copy my kit to the Luxemburg folder and replace the original Jeunesse d'Esch in configfile
<record from="cilegonh" to="graphics/pictures/team/1226/kits/home"/>
6. reload skin and there it is

Now If this works, why would it not if I add a line for the kits in this config?
7. So added this line to the Luxemburg config
<record from="cilegonh" to="graphics/pictures/team/41047051/kits/home"/>
8. reload skin and nothing

Puzzled? I am. Next step is it only my team in Indonesia?
9. Try it with Celebest ID 41045083
10. Adjust the line in the config in Luxemburg
<record from="cilegonh" to="graphics/pictures/team/41045083/kits/home"/>
There it is!!!!

11. Changed the config of Luxemburg so the kit of Jeunesse points to Cilegon
<record from="esch_1" to="graphics/pictures/team/41047051/kits/home"/>
12. Reload skin and nothing

13. Now as a final step, I added Celebest to the Indonesia config loading the Cilegon kit
<record from="cilegon1" to="graphics/pictures/team/41045083/kits/home"/>
14. reload skin and…… well see for yourself…

The only thing I can think of is the ID not being correct, but I really don't have a clue what is happening here.

Does the majority experience a crash or just a few?
I haven't got a single crash myself yet. Probably most of you, if not all, have done it but make sure you clear the cache before applying the updated/new skin.
Just a little reminder for those who didn't do it or don't know.

It crashes at my side as well.
Yep, included it in my game. Now managing Reutlingen. Time to get them back to where they belong (and higher )

thanks mate