Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 18 minutes ago
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Makedonija GP [from website, HQ] Mixpack
vonreichsm commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
A new version of our data update was released with 29069 changes from 118 contributors.
WhiteH commented on: Scotland - Scottish Lower Leagues SS'19/20 New! (18/03/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
Chansol commented on: England - Premier League 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (04/03/20)
Benjamin222 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Benjamin222 added a download: 15 missing Egestorf Langreder Pictures (5. Div. - GER lower saxony) Teampack
Brianmic added a topic: things might be looking up for covid19 !>
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Association Sportive Cannes Football Teampack
Horky commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4 v0.6.3 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (27/03/20) Relink!
cmab commented on: FM20 Better 3D Balls
Gary Holliday commented on: Help for mac user trying to download new face packs and logos for the 1st time.
Marksman commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (01/03/20)
A new version of our data update was released with 29065 changes from 117 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: Spain - Tercera Division Groups 1-18 SS'2019/20 Relink! (28/03/20)
DeadOrPool commented on: TCM20 Logopack by TCMLogos
siepod commented on: Scarborough Athletic FC
A new version of our data update was released with 29064 changes from 117 contributors.
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Wrexham Teampack
teknotel commented on: Over Perform 4-1-2-3 - UPDATE
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (01/03/20)
NicWar broke the record for FM2020 Highest Win % in a Season with 91%
mons commented on: Help for mac user trying to download new face packs and logos for the 1st time.
DexyT_3 commented on: Help for mac user trying to download new face packs and logos for the 1st time.
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v2.8 [26/03/2020]
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Lithuania Mixpack 6 Mixpack
Rus7M Comments
You're wrong. I played a mobile version for a long time, and there you can do transfers, change club names, change PA / CA players ... through file changes.txt. It was also possible to edit the save file via HEX. There are many options in the mobile version! But in the version of the Touch on the tablets I do not know, because I bought it only yesterday! Who can help?
Hello. Logos and faces work! And how can I make transfers? Update team recaps?
Hello friends. Sorry for my English, I use a translator. I would like to ask, does everyone have the face of Joshveer Shergill from Leeds? His id number: 29217882. Please, if anyone has it let me.
Hello. I need help. I live in Kazakhstan. I bought a tablet (Android) and wanted to buy Football Manager Touch (Android), I created a Google account, but the purchase in my country is not available! Please, who bought the game Football Manager Touch (Android) write to me. I only need your Google account for 5 minutes so that I went into it and downloaded the game. Only 5 minutes. I am willing to pay for it. Please help, I am as much a fan of the game as you are.
Sorry for the English, I use the translator.

---------
Здравствуйте. Мне нужна помощь. Я живу в Казахстане. Я купил себе планшет (Android) и хотел купить Football Manager Touch (Android), я создал аккаунт Google, но покупка в моей стране недоступна! Пожалуйста, кто купил игру Football Manager Touch (Android) напишите мне. Мне нужно только ваш аккаунт Google на 5 минут, чтобы я зашел в него и скачал игру. Только 5 минут. Я готов за это заплатить. Пожалуйста помогите, я такой же фанат игры как и вы.
Извините за английский, я использую переводчик.
Lacina Traore (id: 57033651) face shows in error. At all so?
Hello. Please tell me what is the ID number of the competitions "European Championship Qualifying Playoff" and "CONCACAF Nations Leagues". Please.
Attachments

Hello. Please tell me what is the ID number of the Arsenal Reserves? Thanks.
P.s. Arsenal London.

Arsenal Reserves and/or Arsenal u-23.

The site says that a Monaco Reserves of ID 48038841. But the game is different! This ID does not work. In the game of Monaco Reserve weed from the Swiss club Prangins Sports!
Why is that? And how to fix it? How find real ID club reserves numbers from France?
Clubs and reserves must have the same logo. For example, Atletico Madrid and Atletico Madrid Reserves the same logo. Why are they different in France? Monaco Reserves has a Swiss club logo!

Why do Monaco Reserves another logo?
You can find this using the above method

Thanks. But I do not have a computer. How to find id numbers via mobile?
Please tell me the id number of the Crimea League.

And tell me please, what is the id number of the Crimean league?

Please, help. How to find id numbers of regens? And also how to find id number your own as a manager?

P.s. This will work on the mobile version?
It's 58148228.

The current name in the database is "Leningradets Leningradskaya Oblast". Does it need to be changed to "Leningradets Roshchino" please?

Thanks. Yes, Leningradets Roshchino.
Attachments
Please tell me, what number uid team Leningradets Roshchino (Russian club)?

I've moved this to here instead of the facepacks thread. Which part of the NO REQUESTS in the thread title did you not understand??

We have a request forum here. Next time please use it. In the meantime, Joel Lopez has been cut here and will be added to the next megapack update pack

Sorry. I have a bad english language and I mixed up the topics. Many thanks for the face, this is what I have been looking for!

Please add face spanish left defender Joel Lopez (Arsenal U18).
ID: 28122038.