Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 19 minutes ago
kingrobbo commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
kingrobbo commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
Tatavo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Tatavo added a download: FK Vojvodina Novi Sad Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 548249 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 360771 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 148766 changes from 466 contributors.
RD_ commented on: Blocking of the CHELSEA market
A new version of our data update was released with 548235 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 360757 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 148752 changes from 466 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 548222 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 360736 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 148731 changes from 466 contributors.
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: MIX 7 Mixpack
Qvordrup commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
A new megapack was released: Cut Out Player Faces Megapack V11.11
kingrobbo commented on: FM18 update
kingrobbo commented on: FM18 Domestic Changes
liverpool8 commented on: Operation Nine Elms
kingrobbo commented on: Blocking of the CHELSEA market
kingrobbo commented on: FM18 update
kingrobbo commented on: Removing CL qualified teams
RD_ commented on: Blocking of the CHELSEA market
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
A new version of our data update was released with 547999 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 360470 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 148348 changes from 466 contributors.
Rus7M Comments
You're wrong. I played a mobile version for a long time, and there you can do transfers, change club names, change PA / CA players ... through file changes.txt. It was also possible to edit the save file via HEX. There are many options in the mobile version! But in the version of the Touch on the tablets I do not know, because I bought it only yesterday! Who can help?
Hello. Logos and faces work! And how can I make transfers? Update team recaps?
Hello friends. Sorry for my English, I use a translator. I would like to ask, does everyone have the face of Joshveer Shergill from Leeds? His id number: 29217882. Please, if anyone has it let me.
Hello. I need help. I live in Kazakhstan. I bought a tablet (Android) and wanted to buy Football Manager Touch (Android), I created a Google account, but the purchase in my country is not available! Please, who bought the game Football Manager Touch (Android) write to me. I only need your Google account for 5 minutes so that I went into it and downloaded the game. Only 5 minutes. I am willing to pay for it. Please help, I am as much a fan of the game as you are.
Sorry for the English, I use the translator.

---------
Здравствуйте. Мне нужна помощь. Я живу в Казахстане. Я купил себе планшет (Android) и хотел купить Football Manager Touch (Android), я создал аккаунт Google, но покупка в моей стране недоступна! Пожалуйста, кто купил игру Football Manager Touch (Android) напишите мне. Мне нужно только ваш аккаунт Google на 5 минут, чтобы я зашел в него и скачал игру. Только 5 минут. Я готов за это заплатить. Пожалуйста помогите, я такой же фанат игры как и вы.
Извините за английский, я использую переводчик.
Lacina Traore (id: 57033651) face shows in error. At all so?
Hello. Please tell me what is the ID number of the competitions "European Championship Qualifying Playoff" and "CONCACAF Nations Leagues". Please.
Attachments

Hello. Please tell me what is the ID number of the Arsenal Reserves? Thanks.
P.s. Arsenal London.

Arsenal Reserves and/or Arsenal u-23.

The site says that a Monaco Reserves of ID 48038841. But the game is different! This ID does not work. In the game of Monaco Reserve weed from the Swiss club Prangins Sports!
Why is that? And how to fix it? How find real ID club reserves numbers from France?
Clubs and reserves must have the same logo. For example, Atletico Madrid and Atletico Madrid Reserves the same logo. Why are they different in France? Monaco Reserves has a Swiss club logo!

Why do Monaco Reserves another logo?
You can find this using the above method

Thanks. But I do not have a computer. How to find id numbers via mobile?
Please tell me the id number of the Crimea League.

And tell me please, what is the id number of the Crimean league?

Please, help. How to find id numbers of regens? And also how to find id number your own as a manager?

P.s. This will work on the mobile version?
It's 58148228.

The current name in the database is "Leningradets Leningradskaya Oblast". Does it need to be changed to "Leningradets Roshchino" please?

Thanks. Yes, Leningradets Roshchino.
Attachments
Please tell me, what number uid team Leningradets Roshchino (Russian club)?

I've moved this to here instead of the facepacks thread. Which part of the NO REQUESTS in the thread title did you not understand??

We have a request forum here. Next time please use it. In the meantime, Joel Lopez has been cut here and will be added to the next megapack update pack

Sorry. I have a bad english language and I mixed up the topics. Many thanks for the face, this is what I have been looking for!

Please add face spanish left defender Joel Lopez (Arsenal U18).
ID: 28122038.