Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 18 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 471276 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 257821 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 20112 changes from 124 contributors.
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch
A new version of our data update was released with 471178 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 257723 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 20014 changes from 124 contributors.
pottersmad commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now
pottersmad commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now
pottersmad commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now
weeniehutjr commented on: metallic logo reguest to change
Shedender commented on: [FM19] Shedender's British Steel Challenge
A new version of our data update was released with 471141 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 257686 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 19977 changes from 124 contributors.
Shedender completed a season in their Football Manager career: [FM19] Shedender's British Steel Challenge
NCJesster commented on: Portsmouth FC - We want the PL back!
NCJesster commented on: FM19 - Arsenal
Kostas_Panachaiki commented on: metallic logo reguest to change
tongey commented on: FM19 - TONGEY travels the world.
A new version of our data update was released with 471138 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 257689 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 19980 changes from 124 contributors.
syemo commented on: Touring the British Isles
Tonybuk86 commented on: Request : Hashtag United Kits and badges.
Tonybuk86 added a topic: Request : Hashtag United Kits and badges.
Rocco17 commented on: FM19 - TONGEY travels the world.
kyiv commented on: MEGA UNLOCK ALL ( 221 LEAGUE ) of WORLD 2019 BY qwert2
Rocco17 commented on: FM19 - Arsenal
Suffolk Seasider Comments
As I was also having problems I'll give it another go tomorrow evening if I can and see if I can get it working.

OYSTON OUT
Hello ... What version of the game is being used?

I have the 19.1.1 and the file attached to the post does not load.

Hello,

I have the same thing, but I think the problem is that the save game has the file extension ".crdownloaded" after .fmf which seems odd. I'm gonna try remove the .crdownloaded and see if it works then. EDIT: This did not work, I get the error message saying it can't be loaded and then it mutates my manager on the main screen!

@Dan I'm not sure if this is how you've uploaded it or if it is something @JohnMellor needs to look at in regards to the server?

OYSTON OUT
Have to say, you cutters have been on fire this month. Well played to all!

When it is ready!

It is being worked on, don't fear.

Just like the Venga Bus

OYSTON OUT
The forum is absolutely dead.

We are in the afterlife of the forum now, peeps.

When it is ready

It is being worked on!

...llo...o...

OYSTON OUT
Return of the PL tomorrow, crunch game down the bottom with Ranieri's Fulham v Southampton. I'll always stick up for Hughes given the job he did here but yeah, if they have one or two more bad results he'll be in big trouble.....

Can't stand Hughes, even more so with what he is doing to Southampton.

Hope Fulham thrash Southampton, especially after the way Hughes left them.

Which is a shame, because Southampton is a team I generally like!

OYSTON OUT
Just under a week to go for those yet to start!

OYSTON OUT
I don't do data updates beyond the official ones, but graphics wise I like to have correct kits, player faces and team logos.

I think it is more work and family that stop me playing so much!

OYSTON OUT
Are there any plans for any Black Friday deals? I’m late to the party this year 🙂

That'd be down to @Rob !

OYSTON OUT
How does this Nations League work going forward then? Who do we play in this upcoming semi final?

OYSTON OUT
Just catching up as have been doing the Susie on tour challenge too, looks like you made the right choice in leaving South Sudan!

I feel trophies are coming with this club - or at least a lot of goals...that 5-5 draw

OYSTON OUT
Ah, I do love Blyth Spartans. It was a pity Rivers never really made it when he signed for us. Robbie Dale will go on forever too!

Hope you can turn this form around!

OYSTON OUT
Ooo, AGF, a team I actually recognise! I assume they got relegated and are amongt the favourites to go back up?

OYSTON OUT
Brothers in Football - The Corinthians Casuals story - 7/10 - A good watch for all us football nerds!

OYSTON OUT
I think you've got to give this team one more shot at promotion, keep the faith!

OYSTON OUT
Well, let's bring this back down to reality...

The leagues:

Rivalries then:
NY Red Bulls x1 = 5 pts
Chicago x1 = 5 pts
LA Galaxy x1 = 5pts
DC United x0 = 0 pts
Total = 15 pts

Eastern Conference 6th (playoffs) = 15 pts
Wild Card knock out = 0 pts
Total = 15 pts

Supporters Shield - 8th = 10pts

The cup:

Runner up = 15 pts

Misc

Close, but no points here!

Overall

I make that 55 points!

Actually did better than I thought!

Really enjoyed this one chaps, looking forward to the next! Time to get that leadberboard up whilst I'm not bottom!

OYSTON OUT
Have you downloaded a lot of custom graphics from when it worked last 'til now?

OYSTON OUT
Got in quicker if anything this evening when logging in to Steam.

What error does it give you?

OYSTON OUT

So not quite the glamour ties just yet, but here is how the second round draw went (a lot of replays yet!)

Guiseley v Fleetwood Town
Rochdale v Portsmouth
Walsall v Sunderland
Accrington Stanley v Ebbsfleet or Cheltenham
Mansfield or Charlton v Chorley or Doncaster
Sutton United or Slough v Gillingham or Hartlepool

~~~

Away at Solihull Moors, which is nice because it is different and there won't be much crowd money for the Oystons - a shame though because we will probably go through and then there is potential of another big money tie for the owners to line their pockets with!

OYSTON OUT
Yes, even the football section struggles these days - which is even more bizarre given the nature of these forums!

Congratulations on the sprog! Shame it's going to be a Brummie

~~~

In other news, RIP Stan Lee

What a legend.

OYSTON OUT
You didn't half work that squad hard through Feb!

OYSTON OUT
I think you've taken the season of what Americans call "Fall" too seriously by replicating it in your league position!

I'm just a draw master in my version of this challenge

OYSTON OUT
...to get your little ones into the game?
Attachments

OYSTON OUT
I've been meaning to get on this all week, but been distracted by the course I as on. I passed, thankfully, so hoping to continue that positive momentum into this!

OYSTON OUT
Is that Bob Harris who used to play for Blackpool? Albeit, not much!

Some good looking signings overall and let's hope they help lead you to glory!

OYSTON OUT
You can get on with cutting it now

OYSTON OUT
This file is not currently available to download?

There seems to be an issue with downloading from the Susie servers at the moment, it will be fixed asap I am sure!