FM 2018 has been released buy now from our store and support the site Already playing FM18? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM17? We have the worlds biggest FM2017 Data Update. 44 minutes ago
Samuel Roy commented on: Atlantic League System
BIG Chromer commented on: The St. Albans Story
vonreichsm commented on: FM 2017 FLUT skin dark - Final Version
qwert3 added a download: FM18 Megapack AFRICA All League (Updates) 2017\2018
Krooshlash commented on: Play with commentary only/ turn off 3d match engine
BIG Chromer completed a season in their Football Manager career: The St. Albans Story
qwert3 commented on: FM18 Megapack ARAB All League (Updates) 2018 2017\2018
qwert3 commented on: FM18 Megapack ARAB All League (Updates) 2018 2017\2018
BIG Chromer commented on: The St. Albans Story
BIG Chromer added a career: The St. Albans Story
Sir TAVARES commented on: FM18 BLUE MATTER Knap 433
sclim commented on: Standard Template Kits Thread
sclim commented on: Standard Template Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 5713 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 5713 changes from 61 contributors.
kremmen commented on: Request Thread
RoCCo_42 commented on: Request Thread
kremmen commented on: Cant get logos to show on FM Touch!
kremmen commented on: Aston Villa, Birmingham City and Sheffield Wednesday's logo's are too big
kremmen commented on: New Vanarama Logos AND English U23 & U18 Logos
kremmen commented on: File can't download due to parallel download
A new version of our data update was released with 5703 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 5703 changes from 60 contributors.
kremmen commented on: Download Thread - *FM18 Update 1 Released* [08/11/17]
Giacomo Bigoni commented on: Kit premier league
Giacomo Bigoni commented on: Romanian Liga III & IV for FM18 by ElCobra
Giacomo Bigoni commented on: FM18 Megapack ARAB All League (Updates) 2018 2017\2018
krissmed commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack
Dan commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
A new version of our data update was released with 5702 changes from 918 contributors.
Suffolk Seasider Comments
Ah Zoko, not good enough for the Championship when we signed him. Thought he would do decent lower down though, certainly has in League 2 for that season!

OYSTON OUT
You'd be better off reporting this on the SI bugs forum rather than here

Best of luck!

OYSTON OUT
This thread is too quiet for the amount of teams it covers, I don't intend to be the only one posting here!

Even with the club up for sale and I imagine the Oyston's making conditions even worse for the team in an effort to raise the money they need to pay, we manage to play well and nick a win away at Peterborough. Whilst I hope the new owners keep Bowyer as manager, I worry he is more suited a club in such a situation and the influx of fans an the expectation that would come with new owners may cause him to crack. However, I wouldn't mind aslong as the vile family were gone from the club!

OYSTON OUT
I guess if they were to, West Brom fans would argue it would be the fact they seemed to have taken their foot off the gas since hitting 40 points in the back half of last season, and then not got back into the swing of things for this season.

Probably not of great help for him that their next game is at Spurs.

4-0 now, and the owner is there too in a rare visit. Doesn't bode well for the bus driver.

OYSTON OUT
Blimey Pulis' defensive nous has fallen off a cliff so far this season.

Would it be too harsh to sack him after losing to Chelsea?

OYSTON OUT
Haha I just came on here to see if that was you I could hear angrily typing @terriersmad

OYSTON OUT
Yeah you have to be sure to get the right link!

Btw, How can I put a screenshot here? Thanks

When you're on the screen you want to screenshot in game, press Alt + F9. Then a screenshot will saved in your screenshot folder (My Documents -> Sports Interactive -> Football Manager 2018 -> Screenshots). Go to an image uploading site like https://imgur.com/ and follow the instructions there to upload the screenshot. They will provide you with a "Direct Link" to the image which you should copy and put between [ img ] link here [ /img ] (remove the spaces in the square brackets for it to work).

Hope I've explained that well enough.

OYSTON OUT
I guess I am going to take this on, too! My first challenge ever. I completely su** at the game and usually only play FMT (if ever) but what the hell

So is the use of the license fix prohibited, too? What about graphics (players, kits, stadiums)?

Hope I'll make it on time until end of Nov.

You'll have a way to go to beat my -30!

Yes you can use the licensing fix and custom graphics like kits, faces, stadiums.

Good luck!

OYSTON OUT
Still time for me to get involved?

Yup!

OYSTON OUT
Ah, the classic San Marino save! They are always a good choice and hopefully a good read

Good luck!

OYSTON OUT
No relegation this season!

You drew 4-4 with Forfar

It's the simple things that keep me going.

Hope you can turn the form around before your head gets turned.

OYSTON OUT
Looking forward to following this, even if it is with Colchester.

Best of luck!

OYSTON OUT
At least you're getting your qualifications out of the way. I assume with the new dynamics thing that will help get players and keep them motivated?

Also, would you rather be in the promotion group and potentially thrashed every game or in the relegation group and perhaps build morale with some wins?

Eriksen hat trick, 1-4.

Goodbye Ireland

OYSTON OUT
Nope, not me. You're thinking of some else I'm afraid.

My apologies, I've just realised I somehow confused you with @Mong Skacel. My poor old memory!

OYSTON OUT
Some of those chances missed by Seferovic and Zuber I could have scored!

OYSTON OUT
Tried and it and the workaround worked for me. Still annoying though!

OYSTON OUT
Unfortunately SI have said there is no way to upload a picture to use as your manager profile anymore.

OYSTON OUT
Poor Scott Ferguson, 2 sub appearances and 1 goal but seemingly not enough to impress you!

Which one is you?

OYSTON OUT
@Tarrantino didn't you go off to make your own site? Think it was you anyway, I remember hanging out there a bit.

OYSTON OUT
I'll further update the info on this. The first match I played since live went fine. The second match (a friendly if that may matter) when the ball went out of bounds, it would start showing the highlights in "replay" mode. The first time I hit skip, and the game went on. The second time, I didn't skip it. It played on for awhile, then it went back to the standard match screen, but the highlight pop up box stayed up. It didn't respond to any input, and the game play froze at that point. I closed the program, and returned to the save point to try and play the game again. This time I turned off replays once I entered the match. The game is playing through, but every throw in, the game starts to go into highlight mode, but then goes back to the match info screen and plays.

Just experienced exactly this! Annoying! Tried everything but found no way to continue

EDIT: Looking through the SI forums, one possible solution is:

"The workaround for this one is easy enough though; on the bar at the top of the screen that shows you where the goals and cards etc are, scroll back on it and it will replay from where you scroll to.

Press skip and it takes you to the current minute and the clock's running again."

I'll give it a go when it happens again and let you know.

OYSTON OUT
Congrats on promotion in your first season! Maybe that will help keep hold of Goodwillie?

OYSTON OUT
What happens to Cowdenbeath as only 3 teams in the play off's?

They play the second from bottom team in the tier above.

OYSTON OUT
I feel your desire @brian-q, I just have to live in hope that one day someone will pity my beloved Blackpool youngsters pack enough to do it!

OYSTON OUT
Good luck in this tight promotion race!

OYSTON OUT
Sorry about this, but I've only just seen this now. Did you solve this in the end?

God knows what happened. Something obviously when drastically wrong when I extracted the 10.01 changes to my folder. I got some corrupt file during the extraction and seemingly half my folder disappeared

I've fixed it now by just clearing out what remained and redownloading the full pack again.

Bizarre!