FM 2018 has been released buy now from our store and support the site Already playing FM18? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM17? We have the worlds biggest FM2017 Data Update. 15 minutes ago
Rob added a video: Football Manager 2018 Videos Update | Suggest Series/Videos Ideas That You Are Interest In!
r96Skinner commented on: [FM17] Journeyman's Journey
TobeyMason added a career: FM18 Experiment - What if every Premier League team had £1 Billion to spend
A new version of our data update was released with 255809 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 64702 changes from 259 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 255758 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 64651 changes from 259 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 255756 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 64641 changes from 259 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 255746 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 64625 changes from 259 contributors.
tv_capper commented on: The FM18 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
Parker26 commented on: Lost ability to play a role?
krissmed commented on: Lost ability to play a role?
A new version of our data update was released with 255672 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 64501 changes from 257 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: England - Isthmian Premier League 3D'2017/18 Relink! (08/01/18)
hammer9 commented on: SS'17-18 Download Pack update thread
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC18.2.2 v0.6.4 for SS'2017/18 kits on FM18 only [16/01/18)
hammer9 commented on: England - National League South SS'2017/18 Relink! (12/01/18)
Parker26 commented on: Lost ability to play a role?
Parker26 added a topic: Lost ability to play a role?
hammer9 commented on: Turkey - TFF 1.Lig SS'2017/18 by Yoz New! (16/01/18)
A new version of our data update was released with 255660 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 64481 changes from 257 contributors.
Bandes commented on: The FM18 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
mons commented on: FM2018 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM18.2.0 [v1.3 released on 14/12/2017]
daveazzopardi added a video: Wolves Ay We #15 - START OF SEASON TWO - Football Manager 2018 Let's Play
Rob added a video: PREMIER LEAGUE FOR ASTON VILLA !? FOOTBALL MANAGER 2018 STREAMING NOW! #FM18
tv_capper commented on: The FM18 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
Suffolk Seasider Comments
Looking forward to the next batch of episodes and seeing you develop this team.

Missus made me an advent calendar this year

Fleetwood 0-0 Blackpool

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Not inspiring any buyers there.

Oyston's won't even spend on reprinting tickets now as their first court payment deadline approaches Don't know if you're going @BR. but if you do be sure to give the family lots of abuse for us!

OYSTON OUT
Pretty shitty day of football today.

OYSTON OUT
So, Pulis is back to bus driving.

Michael O'Neill was favourite for the Scotland job, but is now favourite to replace Pulis. Derek McInnes is next, followed by Allardyce and Pardew.

Hardly going to be a season of good cheer in West Brom this Christmas I think!

Welcome back!

Future Tigers should have a badge which is a tiger's face with a bit of the old cyborg look to almost half of it.

Bad luck with the injuries, hope the form continues into the competitive games though

OYSTON OUT
Ah Zoko, not good enough for the Championship when we signed him. Thought he would do decent lower down though, certainly has in League 2 for that season!

OYSTON OUT
You'd be better off reporting this on the SI bugs forum rather than here

Best of luck!

OYSTON OUT
This thread is too quiet for the amount of teams it covers, I don't intend to be the only one posting here!

Even with the club up for sale and I imagine the Oyston's making conditions even worse for the team in an effort to raise the money they need to pay, we manage to play well and nick a win away at Peterborough. Whilst I hope the new owners keep Bowyer as manager, I worry he is more suited a club in such a situation and the influx of fans an the expectation that would come with new owners may cause him to crack. However, I wouldn't mind aslong as the vile family were gone from the club!

OYSTON OUT
I guess if they were to, West Brom fans would argue it would be the fact they seemed to have taken their foot off the gas since hitting 40 points in the back half of last season, and then not got back into the swing of things for this season.

Probably not of great help for him that their next game is at Spurs.

4-0 now, and the owner is there too in a rare visit. Doesn't bode well for the bus driver.

OYSTON OUT
Blimey Pulis' defensive nous has fallen off a cliff so far this season.

Would it be too harsh to sack him after losing to Chelsea?

OYSTON OUT
Haha I just came on here to see if that was you I could hear angrily typing @terriersmad

OYSTON OUT
Yeah you have to be sure to get the right link!

Btw, How can I put a screenshot here? Thanks

When you're on the screen you want to screenshot in game, press Alt + F9. Then a screenshot will saved in your screenshot folder (My Documents -> Sports Interactive -> Football Manager 2018 -> Screenshots). Go to an image uploading site like https://imgur.com/ and follow the instructions there to upload the screenshot. They will provide you with a "Direct Link" to the image which you should copy and put between [ img ] link here [ /img ] (remove the spaces in the square brackets for it to work).

Hope I've explained that well enough.

OYSTON OUT
I guess I am going to take this on, too! My first challenge ever. I completely su** at the game and usually only play FMT (if ever) but what the hell

So is the use of the license fix prohibited, too? What about graphics (players, kits, stadiums)?

Hope I'll make it on time until end of Nov.

You'll have a way to go to beat my -30!

Yes you can use the licensing fix and custom graphics like kits, faces, stadiums.

Good luck!

OYSTON OUT
Still time for me to get involved?

Yup!

OYSTON OUT
Ah, the classic San Marino save! They are always a good choice and hopefully a good read

Good luck!

OYSTON OUT
No relegation this season!

You drew 4-4 with Forfar

It's the simple things that keep me going.

Hope you can turn the form around before your head gets turned.

OYSTON OUT
Looking forward to following this, even if it is with Colchester.

Best of luck!

OYSTON OUT
At least you're getting your qualifications out of the way. I assume with the new dynamics thing that will help get players and keep them motivated?

Also, would you rather be in the promotion group and potentially thrashed every game or in the relegation group and perhaps build morale with some wins?

Eriksen hat trick, 1-4.

Goodbye Ireland

OYSTON OUT
Nope, not me. You're thinking of some else I'm afraid.

My apologies, I've just realised I somehow confused you with @Mong Skacel. My poor old memory!

OYSTON OUT
Some of those chances missed by Seferovic and Zuber I could have scored!

OYSTON OUT
Tried and it and the workaround worked for me. Still annoying though!

OYSTON OUT
Unfortunately SI have said there is no way to upload a picture to use as your manager profile anymore.

OYSTON OUT
Poor Scott Ferguson, 2 sub appearances and 1 goal but seemingly not enough to impress you!

Which one is you?

OYSTON OUT
@Tarrantino didn't you go off to make your own site? Think it was you anyway, I remember hanging out there a bit.

OYSTON OUT
I'll further update the info on this. The first match I played since live went fine. The second match (a friendly if that may matter) when the ball went out of bounds, it would start showing the highlights in "replay" mode. The first time I hit skip, and the game went on. The second time, I didn't skip it. It played on for awhile, then it went back to the standard match screen, but the highlight pop up box stayed up. It didn't respond to any input, and the game play froze at that point. I closed the program, and returned to the save point to try and play the game again. This time I turned off replays once I entered the match. The game is playing through, but every throw in, the game starts to go into highlight mode, but then goes back to the match info screen and plays.

Just experienced exactly this! Annoying! Tried everything but found no way to continue

EDIT: Looking through the SI forums, one possible solution is:

"The workaround for this one is easy enough though; on the bar at the top of the screen that shows you where the goals and cards etc are, scroll back on it and it will replay from where you scroll to.

Press skip and it takes you to the current minute and the clock's running again."

I'll give it a go when it happens again and let you know.