Already playing FM2017? Download these essential enhancements for your game! Buy FM2017 now. Get a FREE copy of FM Touch 2017 for Steam with tablet cross-play! 20 minutes ago
vonreichsm commented on: FM 2017 FLUT skin white - 2.6
vonreichsm commented on: FM 2017 FLUT skin dark - 2.6
RoCCo_42 commented on: Brazil - Full Leagues SS'2017 Relink! (28/05/17)
hammer9 commented on: Brazil - Full Leagues SS'2017 Relink! (28/05/17)
Aryha commented on: 3D 16-17 Download Pack update thread
A new version of our data update was released with 124696 changes from 200 contributors.
Number 1 commented on: 2016/17 FA Cup
hammer9 commented on: Lithuania - A Lyga SS'2016 New! (22/06/16)
A new version of our data update was released with 124527 changes from 200 contributors.
bmg033 commented on: 2016/17 FA Cup
Carroll. commented on: 2016/17 FA Cup
BR. commented on: 2016/17 Barclays Premier League Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 124321 changes from 199 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 124196 changes from 199 contributors.
Based Jorge commented on: 2016/17 FA Cup
Ryan Mcavoy commented on: my quest of the british isles
Ryan Mcavoy commented on: my quest of the british isles
Ryan Mcavoy added a career: my quest of the british isles
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Suffolk Seasider commented on: 2016/17 FA Cup
chokosc commented on: 2016/17 FA Cup
chokosc commented on: 2016/17 FA Cup
Gendo added a video: June Channel Update | Series Snags | Chicago Fire Away Days?
Sam commented on: 2016/17 FA Cup
A new version of our data update was released with 124030 changes from 199 contributors.
OneTrueNerd added a video: ANNOUNCEMENT: Why Is Homegrown Hotspur Coming To An End? Here's Why.
chokosc commented on: 2016/17 FA Cup
A new version of our data update was released with 123690 changes from 199 contributors.
rabcp commented on: The FM17 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
Johannes Hee commented on: The FM17 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
Suffolk Seasider Comments
I think in the end it just meant more to the Arsenal players, maybe because of their disappointing season or just because of the speculation around their manager.

A decent final though. Will it be enough for Sanchez, Ozil and Wenger?

OYSTON OUT
Wow. Celtic score the winner in the 91st minute in the cup against an Aberdeen side that put up a good fight for 70 mins, and even went ahead (albeit for 2 mins).

Well done Brenda.

OYSTON OUT
Are they brining in a new goalkeeper? They need too! A lot depends on Kompany keeping fit too in the centre of their defence.

OYSTON OUT
There is a torrent link.

When you go to the download section, scroll to the bottom and click on torrents.

Don't know if this will work:

OYSTON OUT
I (and others) have always found that one sadly lacking in originality and the questions are very leading. You are better off finding out where on the political spectrum you come from and I quite like spekr.org

Just copied the opening bit from another forum, as soon as I tried it and it gave me 76% Green party I figured it wasn't that accurate!

OYSTON OUT
The Premier League seems to have a page for this: https://www.premierleague.com/news/402028

Not sure how often they update it.

This Man United away kit is plain awful

but I do like the Hammer's away kit

Another dead thread

Jenson Button gets a 15 grid penalty for his only race this season, in Monaco

OYSTON OUT
Well done to these guys!

Finished 24th myself Not a good season for me!

Zabaleta to join West Ham on a free

Always liked him, hope he does well.

OYSTON OUT
Sounds like it's tight at the top! Keep going!

OYSTON OUT
Looks like Silva (manager) to Watford too.

OYSTON OUT
liverpool's home kit is beautiful

This may sound petty, but I don't like the socks.

OYSTON OUT
I assume you're writing this and posting it on a lot of sites, and I hope you continue to do so here.

I've only caught up/started reading these today, and boy oh boy am I glad I did. I've not seen a story written as well as this about an FM career in... well, ever. My Friday afternoon at work on a Bank Holiday weekend was always going to be quiet and tedious, but this story perked me up and ate into the hours much more than I could have managed alone with my leftover Kendal mint cake. So much so that I've even had to go straight on my tablet when I got home to read up to the current episode. Bravo, my friend.

The only thing I can think of is possibly including some screenshots to give it some FM authenticity, though then I worry it might detract from your prose.

Roll on June 5th!

Vamos Heróis!

Pearson to Boro
Karanka to Leeds
Silva to Palace
Monk to Hull?
Sunderland ???

they never disappoint!

It wasn't good in the mid 90s and it isn't now!

My guess is Palace.

Forgot about them! Wasn't expecting Fat sam to leave.

Think you could well be right.

OYSTON OUT
Dum, dum, dum... another one bites the dust

Monk leaves Leeds

Sunderland? Watford? Barca?

OYSTON OUT
Try this lads, brilliant. This quiz tells you who you should vote for, created by "I side with" ...

I got:

78% Labour
76% Green !!!
68% Lib Dem
48% UKIP
41% Conservative

Trophies:
Moyes = 0
LvG = 1
Mourinho = 2.

(I waited until now to reply just incase haha)

Is it not 3 trophies for Mourinho?

OYSTON OUT
He's put out a statement effectively confirming his retirement.

For the right manager, Palace do seem like a decent opportunity. Yet they never seem to find anyone able to do anything for more than a couple of months then who finds a way to let them down.

So, Moyes next for them?

OYSTON OUT
Poor Connah's Quay, losing finalists in both Welsh only cups.

Do you know if any fellow teams in the the Welsh Premier League have even progressed to group stages of either European competition?

OYSTON OUT
The St George flag on their badge makes it a good choice too.

Best of luck!

OYSTON OUT
£100k p/w for a 34 year old goalhanger who contributes nothing to general play and a third of his goals coming from pens.

Yeah that's fantastic business

At the bottom of the table, it could well be. I'm not suggesting he's gonna join Chelsea or compete with Harry Kane. For a newly promoted team, a reliable penalty taker who can cope with the Premier League should be more appealing than taking a risk on a hopeful from abroad who has never played here before.

OYSTON OUT
No EFL action to be taken against Huddersfield.

Correct decision.

OYSTON OUT
Congrats and thanks to all!

OYSTON OUT
Good LB, good CB, good DM and either trust Origi / Sturridge or get a good striker.

Happy with the goalkeepers then?

OYSTON OUT
Considering the proximity, I'm surprised there are no French players in your squad!

Keep this up, I'm loving this story!

OYSTON OUT
Personally I think Wenger is now going, just by the way he was describing the squad as 'they' rather than 'us' when saying the group needs to stay together as they can win the championship.

Probably just reading too much into it but generally over the last few months there's been more said by him that makes me think he's going than staying.

I'm not sure if he'll just become director of football, or similar, at the club.

OYSTON OUT
Well, it went quiet in here !

Where do Liverpool fans see the need to strengthen this off-season then? Personally, I think a striker is still needed. Sturridge just doesn't fit and I think his time should be up. Origi is decent enough for rotation and Ings deserves a chance.

There's always question marks around Mignolet too, so I'm guessing a goalkeeper will be high up on the fans' wishlist too? if not Klopp's.

OYSTON OUT
You may have seen it already as they've worn it already today, but Liverpool's new home kit looks like this

Quite like it myself, hits me in the nostalgia.

I'm sure one of their three kits will be abhorrent though.