FM 2018 release date announced - Pre Order now for BETA access + FM Touch Want updated squads? We have the worlds biggest FM2017 Data Update. 41 minutes ago
Stephen Gerald commented on: FM17 Automatic Regen Facepack
A new version of our data update was released with changes from contributors.
r96Skinner commented on: Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
Vercoe commented on: 2017/18 Barclays Premier League Thread
A new version of our data update was released with changes from contributors.
ovidiu10 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
ovidiu10 added a download: Romanian mixpack 39 - 95 images
ovidiu10 added a download: Romanian mixpack 39 - 95 images
A new version of our data update was released with changes from contributors.
FoxInTheBoxFM added a video: Two Minute Tuesday | Team Talk Feedback | Football Manager
A new version of our data update was released with changes from contributors.
tonytonytony commented on: England - Premier League SS'2017/18 Relink! (21/09/17)
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: THE ISPALIAN JOB | PART 80 | KING OF THE... | FOOTBALL MANAGER 2017
_ErHaN_ commented on: Request Thread
A new version of our data update was released with changes from contributors.
Golden FM added a video: Creating A Legacy #5 | West Ham Utd | Football Manager
theterrier commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with changes from contributors.
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Rob added a guide: Managing Wages
A new version of our data update was released with changes from contributors.
RoCCo_42 commented on: General Changes to Sortitoutsi Live Update! [FMF DOWNLOAD]
0VR0 commented on: Help needed with buying a new laptop to play FM
A new version of our data update was released with changes from contributors.
Pepos commented on: Standard Official Kits Thread
mons commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM17 Megapack - 9.11 OUT NOW [13/09/2017]
A new version of our data update was released with changes from contributors.
brian-q commented on: Request Thread
A new version of our data update was released with changes from contributors.
TONERSD commented on: Custom Kits Not Importin
Suffolk Seasider Comments
Blackpool will quietly sneak into the play-offs and end up winning them, put your house on it

It's what we do best.

Oh that and fuck over fans.

OYSTON OUT
My FM17 careers have all lost their interest now as we wait for FM18.

I'm hoping this gives me a little FM fix to tide me over!

I'll be away a few days from Friday though so might be a while until I get this done!

Nice work @Dan

OYSTON OUT
Lukaku saved my team, especially as he was captain. Glad Ben Mee missed those sitters for Burnley cos I only had him on the bench!

OYSTON OUT
I certainly didn't expect a 3-1 win. I know it's only one game but Aurier looked brilliant, played like he's always been there.

I don't think anyone expected that! Seemed a bit harsh on Dortmund...

Uefa charges:

Cologne

• Crowd disturbances

• Setting off fireworks

• Throwing of objects

• Acts of damage

Arsenal

• Stairways blocked in away supporters sector

Decision to be made on 21st September...

OYSTON OUT
We seem to be playing well and scoring a lot of belting goals, fair play to Bowyer.

I just can't enjoy it as much until something happens at the top of this club. Roll on October and hopefully judgement day.

OYSTON OUT
Anyone ever used to visit Supports Interactive? That was Game and Caleyjag's joint venture. I remember it was pretty decent but just didn't seem to take off. It was created after Fanboys sort of died out. I miss those sites!

OYSTON OUT
And I take full responsibility for this awful journey.

Get the pitchforks and the torches, we have a reckoning on our hands.

OYSTON OUT
I frequently posted on LosWonderkids iirc.

Was there a forum called FM Fanboys or something like that, or have I just made that up?

Yes, think I frequented there too.

Fever Pitch, FM Underground? Struggle to remember these days, now I'm old

OYSTON OUT
Trying to remember if Los Wonderkids was one of the sites I lurked on...Can't find any archived bits of it to ignite my memory!

OYSTON OUT
I'm still a regular on here, I don't know whether that's impressive or it makes me feel sad.

But so many members have left over the years and wish they'd return - @Mikel, @Telegram Sam, @Deano just to name three members who haven't seemingly posted in over a year but I also wouldn't blame them if they never returned.

Why?

OYSTON OUT
Anyone still going has 'til 8pm this Sunday!

Victory!

OYSTON OUT
If anyone needs fucking proof that agents ruin football you should really watch this video. Bleach Reports documented our deadline day.

Which is why as a club we are only able to sign the desperate and the aging. The Oystons will not deal with agents, which almost seems like a good thing until you realise that it's through their own greed rather than anything honourable.

OYSTON OUT
Enjoy the stories that are written like this, this one included!

Best of luck

Thanks mate.

I would love that to be an option but I start work at 8.

I meant whilst on paternity and at weekends

OYSTON OUT
Carragher is paid too well by Sky, Nevilles and Scholes busy with Salford City and Pearce is no real loss!

OYSTON OUT
I'll try my best to get the save going tonight - my little girl was recently born so time is somewhat restricted - might be able to get at least one season done, hopefully.

Congrats!

I found the early hours a good time to play some FM and get some brownie points with the missus. Letting her sleep and dealing with any crying through the night (the latter of course being the baby )

All the best!

OYSTON OUT
Guys when a complete megapack for FM18 comes out to download through torrents?
Thanks!

Probably closer to November when FM18 comes out!!

OYSTON OUT
Newcastle obviously weren't gonna sign someone tbf. Like no one has even been seriously linked.

Transfer window is mental. People saying Newcastle did worse than Swansea who sold they're two best players.

Replacing Gylfi and an injured Llorente with Sanches and Bony isn't too bad!

Whereas Newcastle just shifted people out on loan?

OYSTON OUT
Oh no, we've done it now too. Peter Hartley signed for us in the summer, thought he was a decent option, has today joined Motherwell on loan.

Still unsure if we've kept hold of Bright Osayi-Samuel or if he is having a medical with old boss Holloway at QPR.

OYSTON OUT
Lemar turning Arsenal down because he wants to join us

According to Sky he had Koscielny and Lacazette knocking on his hotel door to persuade him to join Arsenal too and he flat out said no Probably little truth to it but still...

OYSTON OUT
Looks like a photo shop to me, @VP.

OYSTON OUT

Decent! Looking forward to seeing more of him.

OYSTON OUT
Well done and thanks to all, once again!

Best deal of transfer deadline day!

OYSTON OUT
"You'll never win anything with kids"

But you may well get a draw, stop the rot and feel a massive sense of relief.

More drama than Transfer Deadline Day!

OYSTON OUT
Here we are then, Transfer Deadline Day!

Load up Sky Sports News and find something yellow to wear.

OYSTON OUT
Earlier is better than later!

Ah, the joys of Lee Clark

OYSTON OUT
Always forget how fucking mental people are about transfers.

Also big fan of the 'need signings in early brigade' are the exact same people as they complaining that they're team aren't pushing through last minute panic buys.

Tldr; Arsenal fans