Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 7 minutes ago
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Kotoko commented on: Korea - K1 League 3D'2020 for FM20 New! (25.02.20)
Sukiru commented on: No More Foreigner!
azzarazza5 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
20comer commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.7
A new version of our data update was released with 6502 changes from 47 contributors.
Andrew♣ commented on: Arsenal, Managed By A Fan
hammer9 commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread New! (updated - 25/02/20)
RhylFCKiko commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
hammer9 commented on: Brazil - Serie A SS'2019 Relink! (25/01/20)
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.3 v0.6 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (25/02/20) Relink!
MMXX commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
Footygamer added a video: SEASON 3 BEGINS! - MANCHESTER UNITED CAREER MODE - FM20 FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020
flut commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.7
Alex Mahone commented on: Brazil - Serie A SS'2019 Relink! (25/01/20)
hammer9 commented on: Brazil - Serie A SS'2019 Relink! (25/01/20)
gaetan0 commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.7
VP. commented on: Arsenal, Managed By A Fan
gaetan0 commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.7
VP. completed a season in their Football Manager career: Arsenal, Managed By A Fan
VP. commented on: Arsenal, Managed By A Fan
lembergman commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
A new version of our data update was released with 6467 changes from 47 contributors.
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 6454 changes from 47 contributors.
Alex Mahone commented on: Brazil - Serie A SS'2019 Relink! (25/01/20)
mons commented on: Greece Youth Mixpack
jrdra commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - S9-E1 Transfer Special: Europe! | Football Manager 2020
rfreixo commented on: Greece Youth Mixpack
Grimnir Comments
excited to see what can i get in four days!

I did this in one 5 hour session

Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

So, smashed through this tonight.

Wanted a tactic to have three at the back as I wanted to start De Vrij, De Ligt and Van Dijk together so downloaded our own @VP. 's latest tactic. In hindsight this did mean I missed out on playing with some nice Dutch wingers but I shoehorned Depay up front so I least had one. Form was very hit and miss, we only managed to make 5th and the mighty Welsh knocked us out of the play offs, they were on fire all season. Don't know how the Italians finished so high!

Depay finished third in the overall goalscorers, though if woodwork and offsides had slipped in he would have been top easily. So no points there.

The cup seemed to be what our players were after. Even beating the Germans on penalties in the earlier rounds. However, the Argies were a different class in the semis and went on to win the cup in Extra time against the English. Enjoy the trophy chaps, the Falklands are still ours.

So points wise:
5th place (no playoff win): 25 points
Semi: 60 points

Total: 85 points

Not very good, but enjoyable! Looking forward to see what is next!
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

One for @Footygamer I reckon!
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

Well, finally the board realised that Larry Grayson lost his powers when the last of his hair went and we got rid of him. David Dunn now in caretaker charge and I don't think he wants the job, results aren't any better under him either so please don't give it him. Don't know who we can attract at the moment though!
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

Do they overtake in this "race" format yet?
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

Hoping to start and finish this at some point this week!
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

Is there going to be an overall leader board too?
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

My season result! By the finest of margins we survive

Goal difference! wow!

Thanks @Bothan Spy
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

So Reading reserves managed to knock us out at the second time of asking. By all accounts it was a terrible showing by the home team.

Thoughts, @NickHastie ?

This was bad xD

5 points it is

I think we both fell into the same honey trap of a massive budget...bringing in too many new players!
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

Roll on Tuesday then and the cup replay. Already got my tickets but not expecting a great game. Current form is awful. Glad to see Hardie bagging. Hopefully his loan will be like when we loaned Matty Phillips to Sheffield United. He came back a much better player and banging them in!

PS - where did you get your avi from please?

If we couldn't beat Reading reserves in the original tie I don't hold out much hope for the replay. Who knows though, maybe Bola will mark his return with a win - assuming he can play in the cup?

As for the avatar - hammer9 made it and his request thread is here - https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/186/susie-avatars-kit - Got the blue away kit for Xmas
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

Could today signal the end for Eddie Howe at Bournemouth? (again...)

Starting my first ever FM challenge tomorrow. Wish me luck
(played FM since 15)

Good luck!
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

No fixture for us this weekend as it would've been against Bury.

Glad to see Ryan Hardie scored on his debut for Plymouth. Hoping he finds some form there and comes back to us stronger!
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

How are other people progressing then? Any of the Discord lot got involved?
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

Handball rule has to change. Not a West Ham fan in the slightest but that was ridiculous. Letter of the law, may be so, but ridiculous. Blades fans can feel some sort of karma I suppose after the whole Tevez affair.
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

So, we've brought Bola back from Boro on a loan deal, which I am very happy about as I think he is a great wing back for League 1 level. Ryan Hardie arrived with a lot of potential hype but hasn't performed on his few chances this season so we have shipped him out on loan to Plymouth, I hoping he finds form there and comes back as the player we thought we were getting originally. Strikers are a position we need to improve on, Larry seems to be relying on Gnanduillet and as shown in the FA Cup his decision making isn't always the best. Nuttall has shown glimpses but not enough for him to be relied on.

Elsewhere, I am getting confused as to which Portuguese player called Fernandes is being bid on by which English club!
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

I think my mistake was too many transfers! No squad harmony or tactical harmony until the end of the season.
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

Will Iheanacho ever become more than a super sub?
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

Damn, even @Shedender is beating me
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

Yes, other than my total
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

Can I suggest a change in format as it looks like I'm on negative 15 points what with the - and it being in red!
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

May need to double that.

Well it is over two legs, so three in each say
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

Jeesh, fair to say I enjoyed spending the money more than the relegation battle!

Thanks to a good run of form from mid-March we managed to stay up though, gaining me a whole 15 points for my 12th place finish! That's it though...

For those interested, here are my transfers in:

Barbosa the best signing, don't know how @VP. only spent £20mill on him though! Edouard started well but faded, and Van den Beek was pretty consistently good too.

Worst signing was Bailly, did not play well and kept getting niggles - Vestergaard and Bednarek were better.

And my outgoings make even less interesting reading:

Let me know if any other screenshots or file upload needed

Looking forward to the next one!
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

First leg in the Macnhester Derby semi final tonight, hoping for a good game!

FA Cup fourth round draw

Burnley v Norwich City

Bristol Rovers or Coventry City v Birmingham City

Manchester City v Fulham

Rochdale or Newcastle United v Oxford United

Portsmouth v Barnsley

Bristol City or Shrewsbury Town v Liverpool

We should have gotten past Reading at the weekend, they put out a much changed side and we had a chance to win it but Gnanduillet got cocky with the penalty and hit the bar. Cardiff or Carlisle is hardly mouth watering but it would be nice to put a cup run together!

Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

Well, I made it to mid-Feb so far. Liverpool beat me 6-0, Wolves knocked me out in 4th round of cup Have signed a fair few players, but typically lost Gunn, Bertrand, Redmond and Ings to injuries! Got a couple of wins in the league, so currently not bottom!

Just sign everyone

Went with Celtic's Edouard in the end
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

I was going to sign him too!
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

I can't get a tactic to work this FM, but might as well give this a go. I've downloaded the newest version, so at least I'll have fun spending!