Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 9 minutes ago
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
A new version of our data update was released with 47109 changes from 190 contributors.
Le_Guillaume added a career: Blyth - Road to Glory - Season Large (Spanish)
motoclub added a career: Career in Belarus
lorek007 commented on: Pre Season Tournaments
lorek007 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
lorek007 added a download: Sudan Missing Mixpack Mixpack
lorek007 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
lorek007 added a download: South Sudan Missing Mixpack
AbDaveilliers commented on: 3D Fantasy Kits Thread
AbDaveilliers commented on: 3D Fantasy Kits Thread
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
A new version of our data update was released with 47078 changes from 190 contributors.
g_alexander31 commented on: Editing nations continent
g_alexander31 added a topic: Editing nations continent
A new version of our data update was released with 47063 changes from 190 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 47057 changes from 190 contributors.
v7ville commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 3 | Borussia Dortmund
v7ville added a topic: K.O.T.W. | Week 3 | Borussia Dortmund
v7ville commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 2 | Venezia F.C.
kingrobbo commented on: New Season Schedule Won't Generate
Steve Rice commented on: Press Conference bug in FM 2020
Maurice221 commented on: Restoration of the standard logos!
kingrobbo commented on: Press Conference bug in FM 2020
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
alejobostero commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Mix 2020 Mixpack
weeniehutjr commented on: SS Discussion/Help Thread
Cjames14 Comments
Will this work with the latest update? I've only just bought the game today
Will this work on the latest update? Only just bought the game today
Where to I put this once downloaded?
Interesting idea! I've downloaded, I may give it a try. I'll try to remember to let you know if/when I do!
You might have ticked "disable use of in-game editor" when you started your career savegame, if that's the case you'll have to start a new save for the icon to show up

I really hope not!!! Hahaa
there have been a few issue with this over the years most are resolve by exiting the game and all other product related to your steam account and then logging back in to steam ...see what happens should clear it
if no joy verify the integrity of the game once again via steam and if no joy email [email protected] still no joy then...

you need to pop over to SI and ask there its their product, doubt you get an answer now due to time so look in bugs forum see if its been reported before

did you purchase the IGE when playing the game? or did you do it directly from your steam account?
as the later seems to be the one that causes most issues

I bought it direct from steam when I bought the game :/
Have u tick ‘ingame editor’ in preference?

Hey Hammer, I've just checked, yes I do have it ticked but it's still not showing up
Can anyone please help!? My in-game editor isn't showing up

I've seen things online saying to; restart steam - tried it
verify files on steam - tried it
reload skin in preferences - tried it

Any help is appreciated!
Craig

Can anyone please help!? My in-game editor isn't showing up

I've seen things online saying to; restart steam - tried it
verify files on steam - tried it
reload skin in preferences - tried it

Any help is appreciated!
Craig
Hi All, I'm looking for any help possible with tweaking this tactic I am using with Athletic Bilbao, I like the formation and the roles but open to suggestions. Just wondered if anyone out there knows of any other way I can dominate games (and particularly to score goals!) within this formation

Attached are images of the overview, team instructions, and each different player instruction (didn't know how to put them within the text)

Thanks guys,

Both suggestions are not too dissimilar from what I already have... it's the defensive side that's the most annoying, I guess I'll keep experimenting with that.

As for the attacking side I'll give your set-up a go Franck
Does anyone have any good set piece tactics? Nothing I try is working, very rarely score from them and very often concede from them?

Thanks in advance for any tips

p.s. I'm Liverpool first season

Thanks again
Craig
Does anyone know how to give a player a testimonial? I've got a game as Southampton and Adam Lallana's been there over 10 years and I wanted to give him one, thanks to anyone who knows
Results really dried up after about 10 games :/ still beating teams I really should be beating but a lot of the wins have turned into draws and more and more losses are creeping in. Could be due to fatigue (Dec/Jan/Feb - pretty much 2 games a week all through)
Going to give it a go with Southampton in my second season! First season with my own tactic finished 9th, 4th highest scorers in the league (impressive), 4th highest conceders in the league (not so impressive) hopefully this will leak less goals! I'll let you know how I get on!

First game went well, away to Norwich won 4-2

How do you train and untrain preferred moves? I've done it before but it just comes up as blank in the "Request from" dropdown...

Second game Arsenal at home won 2-0 and dominated the stats

(I can't take screenshots for some reason)

Thank you so much Hammer, they're awesome

Could I be cheeky and ask for some Southampton ones too please??

Home; Shaw #3
Away; Ward-Prowse #8

Hi there Hammer, absolutely fantastic work

Could I request the Liverpool 13/14 kits please?

Home: Gerrard 8
Away: Suarez 7
Third: Coutinho 10

Thank you so much in advance and could you please tell me how to get them into the game?
By NiceLad | Permalink | On 10 August 2013 - 12:27 PM

Probably an alt, but people are gonna constantly request it, so I've cut it, from a bigger source

This is awesome thanks
Player Name: Phillipe Coutinho
Player ID: 19046041
Link: Link to picture
Existing Images: Search results for: 19046041

Mons edit - Image has been cut

Hi all,

I was just wondering something... on every game I start, my tactics always work brilliantly and I 'over achieve' in the first season, but then as soon as the second season starts and for every season thereafter, my team is just largely inconsistent... is it a case of the AI working out how to counter my tactic? Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks in advance guys
Hi there, I've been searching for cut-out faces for Jordan Ibe and Lloyd Jones and have had no luck! Does anybody know where I could find them? If not both, Jordan Ibe for sure... thanks in advance guys!