Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 3 hours ago
A new megapack was released: Google Earth 3D Aerial View Stadium Backgrounds Megapack V2019.03
A new version of our data update was released with 240578 changes from 759 contributors.
liverpool8 commented on: The Adventures of Cristionel Messnaldo
liverpool8 commented on: The Adventures of Cristionel Messnaldo
A new version of our data update was released with 240579 changes from 759 contributors.
Sheffield Hammer commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 240577 changes from 759 contributors.
Ivs commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
NickHastie commented on: Football Manager 11 Graphics
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
r96Skinner commented on: The Flying Scotsman. A Hall of Fame career
kingrobbo commented on: Wonderkids 2019
kingrobbo commented on: Wonderkids 2019
kingrobbo commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
kingrobbo commented on: Club and Financial Changes Thread
Sheffield Hammer commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
crazyanimals commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now
hammer9 commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC19.3.6 v0.4 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM19 only (16/10/19) Relink!
hammer9 added a download: Romania - Liga 2 SS'2019/20 New! (15/10/19)
hammer9 added a download: Romania - Liga 1 SS'2019/20 New! (15/10/19)
hammer9 commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 Relink! (15/10/19)
flut commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
bigmattb28 completed a season in their Football Manager career: The Flying Scotsman. A Hall of Fame career
bigmattb28 commented on: The Flying Scotsman. A Hall of Fame career
Red_onver commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Rowan commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Cjames14 Comments
Interesting idea! I've downloaded, I may give it a try. I'll try to remember to let you know if/when I do!
You might have ticked "disable use of in-game editor" when you started your career savegame, if that's the case you'll have to start a new save for the icon to show up

I really hope not!!! Hahaa
there have been a few issue with this over the years most are resolve by exiting the game and all other product related to your steam account and then logging back in to steam ...see what happens should clear it
if no joy verify the integrity of the game once again via steam and if no joy email [email protected] still no joy then...

you need to pop over to SI and ask there its their product, doubt you get an answer now due to time so look in bugs forum see if its been reported before

did you purchase the IGE when playing the game? or did you do it directly from your steam account?
as the later seems to be the one that causes most issues

I bought it direct from steam when I bought the game :/
Have u tick ‘ingame editor’ in preference?

Hey Hammer, I've just checked, yes I do have it ticked but it's still not showing up
Can anyone please help!? My in-game editor isn't showing up

I've seen things online saying to; restart steam - tried it
verify files on steam - tried it
reload skin in preferences - tried it

Any help is appreciated!
Craig

Can anyone please help!? My in-game editor isn't showing up

I've seen things online saying to; restart steam - tried it
verify files on steam - tried it
reload skin in preferences - tried it

Any help is appreciated!
Craig
Hi All, I'm looking for any help possible with tweaking this tactic I am using with Athletic Bilbao, I like the formation and the roles but open to suggestions. Just wondered if anyone out there knows of any other way I can dominate games (and particularly to score goals!) within this formation

Attached are images of the overview, team instructions, and each different player instruction (didn't know how to put them within the text)

Thanks guys,

Both suggestions are not too dissimilar from what I already have... it's the defensive side that's the most annoying, I guess I'll keep experimenting with that.

As for the attacking side I'll give your set-up a go Franck
Does anyone have any good set piece tactics? Nothing I try is working, very rarely score from them and very often concede from them?

Thanks in advance for any tips

p.s. I'm Liverpool first season

Thanks again
Craig
Does anyone know how to give a player a testimonial? I've got a game as Southampton and Adam Lallana's been there over 10 years and I wanted to give him one, thanks to anyone who knows
Results really dried up after about 10 games :/ still beating teams I really should be beating but a lot of the wins have turned into draws and more and more losses are creeping in. Could be due to fatigue (Dec/Jan/Feb - pretty much 2 games a week all through)
Going to give it a go with Southampton in my second season! First season with my own tactic finished 9th, 4th highest scorers in the league (impressive), 4th highest conceders in the league (not so impressive) hopefully this will leak less goals! I'll let you know how I get on!

First game went well, away to Norwich won 4-2

How do you train and untrain preferred moves? I've done it before but it just comes up as blank in the "Request from" dropdown...

Second game Arsenal at home won 2-0 and dominated the stats

(I can't take screenshots for some reason)

Thank you so much Hammer, they're awesome

Could I be cheeky and ask for some Southampton ones too please??

Home; Shaw #3
Away; Ward-Prowse #8

Hi there Hammer, absolutely fantastic work

Could I request the Liverpool 13/14 kits please?

Home: Gerrard 8
Away: Suarez 7
Third: Coutinho 10

Thank you so much in advance and could you please tell me how to get them into the game?
By NiceLad | Permalink | On 10 August 2013 - 12:27 PM

Probably an alt, but people are gonna constantly request it, so I've cut it, from a bigger source

This is awesome thanks
Player Name: Phillipe Coutinho
Player ID: 19046041
Link: Link to picture
Existing Images: Search results for: 19046041

Mons edit - Image has been cut

Hi all,

I was just wondering something... on every game I start, my tactics always work brilliantly and I 'over achieve' in the first season, but then as soon as the second season starts and for every season thereafter, my team is just largely inconsistent... is it a case of the AI working out how to counter my tactic? Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks in advance guys
Hi there, I've been searching for cut-out faces for Jordan Ibe and Lloyd Jones and have had no luck! Does anybody know where I could find them? If not both, Jordan Ibe for sure... thanks in advance guys!
FM2020 SALE