Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 3 minutes ago
weeniehutjr commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM18-19 only
Thomas59540 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL DATABASE)
Anthon The-Ton Linton added a career: The Ton Tottenham Hotspur Career
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
Qvordrup commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Qvordrup added a download: Football Club Nordsjælland Teampack
Andrea S.S. LAZIO commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL DATABASE)
Armagedon_55 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 515631 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 311817 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 14504 changes from 104 contributors.
Abdul2604 broke the record for FM2019 Biggest Career Spend on Transfers with 150 million pounds
maxi9494 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Mr. T added a download: Sønderjysk Elitesport Teampack
Kun Aguero commented on: The Revival of the Mighty Whites
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
mons commented on: New request system - feedback encouraged
Gabriel Caçador commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
vanh commented on: Nations - Europe Nations SS'2018/19 by bibo31200 New! (03/02/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
Dmitri-K commented on: New request system - feedback encouraged
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
bigmattb28 commented on: British and Irish Steel challenge
weeniehutjr commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
FunkyGibbon70 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Noreaga80 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Cvija commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
MMXX commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Cvija commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Cjames14 Comments
Hi All, I'm looking for any help possible with tweaking this tactic I am using with Athletic Bilbao, I like the formation and the roles but open to suggestions. Just wondered if anyone out there knows of any other way I can dominate games (and particularly to score goals!) within this formation

Attached are images of the overview, team instructions, and each different player instruction (didn't know how to put them within the text)

Thanks guys,

Both suggestions are not too dissimilar from what I already have... it's the defensive side that's the most annoying, I guess I'll keep experimenting with that.

As for the attacking side I'll give your set-up a go Franck
Does anyone have any good set piece tactics? Nothing I try is working, very rarely score from them and very often concede from them?

Thanks in advance for any tips

p.s. I'm Liverpool first season

Thanks again
Craig
Does anyone know how to give a player a testimonial? I've got a game as Southampton and Adam Lallana's been there over 10 years and I wanted to give him one, thanks to anyone who knows
Results really dried up after about 10 games :/ still beating teams I really should be beating but a lot of the wins have turned into draws and more and more losses are creeping in. Could be due to fatigue (Dec/Jan/Feb - pretty much 2 games a week all through)
Going to give it a go with Southampton in my second season! First season with my own tactic finished 9th, 4th highest scorers in the league (impressive), 4th highest conceders in the league (not so impressive) hopefully this will leak less goals! I'll let you know how I get on!

First game went well, away to Norwich won 4-2

How do you train and untrain preferred moves? I've done it before but it just comes up as blank in the "Request from" dropdown...

Second game Arsenal at home won 2-0 and dominated the stats

(I can't take screenshots for some reason)

Thank you so much Hammer, they're awesome

Could I be cheeky and ask for some Southampton ones too please??

Home; Shaw #3
Away; Ward-Prowse #8

Hi there Hammer, absolutely fantastic work

Could I request the Liverpool 13/14 kits please?

Home: Gerrard 8
Away: Suarez 7
Third: Coutinho 10

Thank you so much in advance and could you please tell me how to get them into the game?
By NiceLad | Permalink | On 10 August 2013 - 12:27 PM

Probably an alt, but people are gonna constantly request it, so I've cut it, from a bigger source

This is awesome thanks
Player Name: Phillipe Coutinho
Player ID: 19046041
Link: Link to picture
Existing Images: Search results for: 19046041

Mons edit - Image has been cut

Hi all,

I was just wondering something... on every game I start, my tactics always work brilliantly and I 'over achieve' in the first season, but then as soon as the second season starts and for every season thereafter, my team is just largely inconsistent... is it a case of the AI working out how to counter my tactic? Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks in advance guys
Hi there, I've been searching for cut-out faces for Jordan Ibe and Lloyd Jones and have had no luck! Does anybody know where I could find them? If not both, Jordan Ibe for sure... thanks in advance guys!