Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 9 minutes ago
seb-bouh commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Suffolk Seasider commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM19 Megapack - 11.10 OUT NOW [19/06/2019]
A new version of our data update was released with 546895 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 359049 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 145579 changes from 462 contributors.
Martin Renger commented on: Promotions and relegations 2019-20 season + updated CHL and EL teams (7. update 21-07-2019)
Footygamer added a video: HOW I GOT NOTTS COUNTY TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE IN 5 SEASONS | FOOTBALL MANAGER 2019
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Mr. T added a download: Kolding Idrætsforening Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 546888 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 359035 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 145565 changes from 462 contributors.
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 50 [23 images]
tongey commented on: Operation Nine Elms
tongey commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade
tongey commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
A new version of our data update was released with 546856 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 358998 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 145528 changes from 461 contributors.
satanismyuncle commented on: FM18 update
mons commented on: No-ID Topic - NO REQUESTS
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
Bryn fryer commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
VP. commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade
davysrfc commented on: 2019/20 Europa League
davysrfc commented on: 2019/20 Champions League
A new version of our data update was released with 546833 changes from 918 contributors.
Giro Comments
Hey bud, here's some Scottish lower league changes for this season.

"COMP_LONG_NAME_CHANGE" 61006615 "Breedon Highland League" ""

"COMP_LONG_NAME_CHANGE" 61025888 "Macron Scottish Junior Cup" ""

"COMP_LONG_NAME_CHANGE" 61063387 "GeoSonic Lowland League" ""

"COMP_LONG_NAME_CHANGE" 61026075 "Fosters League Cup" ""

"COMP_LONG_NAME_CHANGE" 61026077 "Ardagh Group West Of Scotland Cup" ""

"COMP_LONG_NAME_CHANGE" 61026078 "King Cup" ""
"COMP_SHORT_NAME_CHANGE" 61026078 "King Cup" ""

"COMP_LONG_NAME_CHANGE" 61058281 "Orkney Cheese A League" ""
Falkirk Researcher
Great work @Giro, as per usual

One small thing for future cuts, if possible. Do try and have the face straight if possible. Ideally the top of the ears are in a straight line with each other, or quite close to that Not sure I'm explaining myself right tbh

Thankyou. No problem, I understand what you mean! It was the same for the Brian Potter cut as well I think, but I only realised that I hadn't rotated the pictures after I had done all the cutting and cleaning and the thought of having to start again...

Request Completed: Aberdeen (3 images) - Download

Falkirk Researcher
These 3 are in the SI cuts for FM19. With @mons permission, I'm going to go through them and post any upgrades after a tidy. Instead of Mons having to do it again this year.
Falkirk Researcher
Reject please!! Uploaded the source, sorry! I wondered why it took so long to upload!
Cheers @rekooner2 mate!
Falkirk Researcher
Airdrie website need to think about hiring the cutters from here...
Falkirk Researcher
Holy Sweet Moly! Not my best work and cut from this seasons source but jeeeez! If only Heather knew how long someone sweated over her photo for a cut!
2016251 has been cut
Falkirk Researcher
Done - keep up the good work!

Cheers mate, on both counts!
Falkirk Researcher
Could you reject this request now please @mons? I've uploaded all the cuts at various times, so request is complete. Cheers.
Falkirk Researcher
Sorry bud, I've been a bit busy with the final Scottish research phase for 19. I'll get back to trying to cut soon.
Cheers bud!
Sorry (again) @mons

Reject this one please, as I didn't notice the black line at his neck until after I uploaded.
Falkirk Researcher
@Jay Brockie good spot. The current cut assigned to Wighton is that of Danny Williams (90005231)

I've uploaded the SI cut (with a wee tidy) of Craig Wighton.
Falkirk Researcher
Oops! Sorry @mons I forgot to resize it! Just away to reupload.

No problem @Jay Brockie mate. I meant to cut it the other night, but real life took over.

Bigger
Alernative cut-out
Attachments

2015776 has been cut
Tidied SI FM18 cut
Falkirk Researcher
@mons can you reject this one please. Noticed a small square pixel in the corner, that I couldn't see on a black layer! Reuploaded.
Falkirk Researcher
@mons Sorry! Stupidity has took over! Meant to upload this as an improvement cut, not a missing request.
Falkirk Researcher
After 11.07 only 10 images are left to be done.
Attachments

Falkirk Researcher
No problem @mons. Sorry, I was working on auto-pilot.
5202443, 2015349, 2015137, 5200796, 2015386 & 2015869 have been cut

61006963 has been cut
Brilliant, cheers @rekooner2
61062405 has been cut
Falkirk Researcher
I'm still not very good with stray, wavy hair strands, but I hope this is still acceptable