Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 22 minutes ago
Tarrantino commented on: The TV Thread
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.6 [21/02/2020]
A new version of our data update was released with 6909 changes from 54 contributors.
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - A Wandering Dork
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.6 [21/02/2020]
Tarrantino commented on: 2019/20 Europa League
Tarrantino commented on: 2019/20 Champions League
Tarrantino commented on: The Non-League Villains
Tarrantino completed a season in their Football Manager career: The Non-League Villains
BlueMoonDan added a career: Cracking the Big 6
Tiffi commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.7
mbretton commented on: FM20 Touch - Android
mbretton added a topic: FM20 Touch - Android
grismosw7 commented on: Belgium - Jupiler Pro League 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (23/12/19)
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Olot Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 6902 changes from 52 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
Kun Aguero commented on: Reviving the Sleeping Giant
Ivs commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (11/02/20)
Dan commented on: Challenge 2 - Oranje Kampioen!
A new version of our data update was released with 6889 changes from 52 contributors.
ovidiu10 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
ovidiu10 added a download: CS Minaur Baia Mare Teampack
WorkTheSpace added a video: Park To Prem FM20 | Tow Law Town #57 - The Centurion | Football Manager 2020
Footygamer added a video: FM20 Manchester United Career Mode | Fixing Man United Ep38 | Football Manager 2020 Stream Replay
Rashidi added a video: Kingstonian Meets Galileo on Football Manager 2020
EnigMattic1 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Boudewijn Comments
Can´t find the original source I´m afraid. Saved this one long time ago and used remove.bg.
All players done.

Change to Completed or Rejected?

6 missing

93053895
93059477
93062237
93070100
93070980
93087494
Everyone done, exept Joel Fernandes - 84112447, Free transfer
I have an action to reduce the canvas size to 250x250 - saves the time of going manually into the respective menu every time

It's included in the image adjustments action file included in the post beneath it and the OP

Downloaded the image adjustments action file. Is it enough just to open that one and it goes straight to PS?.
What is OP short for? ¨

Watching your video and the one @Swedie has done, but I just can´t make it. Is there writting instructions to your video in this "OP"...?

/Retard
I've created a video tutorial for remove.bg - anything I should add/improve?

I'm interested in hearing if non-cutters think it demonstrates the steps in an easy manner

What is it you choose in the Actions menu from around 54 seconds into the clip?

You´re a star! Wonder if @mons & Co. thinks is a decent photo to cut?
Can't find any photos of Euan Pollock (Bournemouth), ID 28122941.
Yes, if possible. It would be preferable if you could request the original image. A cutter can remove the background themself

Oh, I thought I helped

Should I add the original source of the photos?
do you... do you actually watch and care about friendlies ?

Of course I play the friendlies. How am I suppose to know my team if I don´t coach them in games before the season starts?
FM19 and the previous games goes 1-11 for the shirt numbers in friendlies with 12, 14-24 for the subs.

In the editor to FM19, if I l make a search under Competitions and ID-number 104551, Club friendlies, there is a possibility to tick a box right next to "Uses Squad Numbers (Used for inactive competitions only)".

Further information when unticking and ticking the box can be seen at the end of the editor that says:

Uses Squad Numbers (Used for inactive competitions only)
Does the competition utilise squad numbers (check the box) or simply the 1-11 shirt numbering style (leave unchecked)?

Should the box be ticked or not? Is it even possible to get rid of the stupid 1-11 for the starting eleven and the 12-24, missing out on the number 13?
Yeah, so I shouldn´t crop it that much? Tried to follow your instruction and I, J, K and L said cropping
I've tried to use PhotoShop watching tutorials, but always got stuck somewhere in the procedure... Now I can at least help out by making sure the background is clean.

Would these two attached photos be a good start of help?

I could cut the picture of Sam, but then it will be smaller then 250 px, wide.

So my hope goes to someone taking the mixpack https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/request/23847 soon Have a dream of a complete AZ team with cuts.
If/when a better source is located

Isn't that a good source? 🤔
https://sortitoutsi.net/search/cutout/991 , no photo on 37064599 Kenzo Goudmijn, but when I visit his profile there is a photo. Is that right?
When is it time to or possible to make a new request on this player? The cut is still to be found on the mixpack from March.
Why isn´t it possible to see a players ID when looking in teams? An example with Arsenal, https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2019/team/602/arsenal and if I have a look at Aaron Ramsey´s profile, there is no ID to be found https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2019/player/29000737/aaron-ramsey .

To be able to find the players ID, I must make a search on the player on https://sortitoutsi.net/search/database .