Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 17 minutes ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
HockeyBhoy added a career: Now I would walk 500 miles...
Daniele Pinna added a career: Allegri
Rivanov commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
PedroF20 broke the record for FM2019 Highest Total Number of Players Sold with 188
columbuscrewdude commented on: Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
Rus7M commented on: Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
ChrissBurns1993 completed a season in their Football Manager career: Rangers
A new version of our data update was released with 520537 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317645 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 25969 changes from 159 contributors.
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
A new version of our data update was released with 520522 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317629 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 25839 changes from 159 contributors.
alex164 commented on: Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
A new version of our data update was released with 520527 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317634 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 25831 changes from 159 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 520533 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317640 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 25830 changes from 159 contributors.
Number 1 commented on: 2018/19 Champions League
A new version of our data update was released with 520545 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317652 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 25822 changes from 159 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 520544 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317651 changes from 983 contributors.
Rivanov Comments
I'm not sure I may do the same as last year and release an update once I'm halfway through the EPL clubs.

Is it possible to manually update our versions with separate adboard files? Like the ones you post in the posts such as Burnley, Brighton etc.
When can we expect an updated version?
I also named the folder fonts instead of font and now they work after the renaming to font.
To fix the shirt numbers then download the fonts folder in my earlier post. (page 5)
The black boards is not really something I can help with although...
If you use or have used another pack along with this pack then please delete all traces of it before installing, this worked for me regarding black boards.

Where do I have to put the three font files?
I'm using a Mac.

- Directly inside the simatchviewer_uncompressed folder as three separate files?
- In a subfolder fonts in simatchviewer_uncompressed ?

I'm playing the FM 2018 Beta on my iMac 5K and Macbook 12" Retina but my game isn't Retina sharp
Previous versions of FM were crispy sharp on my Retina displays.

Any idea?

/edit: Nevermind. It's a Beta issue so it seems.

M 2018 Early Access Beta (18.0.1) -- Build Notes

GAME MODES
- Fantasy Draft mode disabled
- Online Career mode disabled
- Steam Workshop disabled

GRAPHICS & UI
- Generated player & staff portraits disabled
- Launch may hang on a white screen
- Game may hang on black screen after splash screens
- Text on Retina Mac display not sharp
- Processing panel can occassionally appear blank
- Fixtures can occassionally overlap on processing panel
- Social feed can bleed if scrolling

I just played the Community Shield with Manchester United against Leicester City. But I only see the dynamic adboard from Gatorade and Pepsi.
When I check the FM.xml which is in /Users/Rick/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2017/ads folder .. I see a lot more video_adboards for the Community Shield.

<!-- English Community Shield ads -->
<record id="2082" path="video_ads/england/community shield/cs" animated="true"/>
<record id="2083" path="video_ads/generic/ladbrokes" animated="true"/>
<record id="2084" path="video_ads/england/generic/lidl" animated="true"/>
<record id="2085" path="video_ads/england/community shield/mcdonalds" animated="true"/>
<record id="2086" path="video_ads/england/generic/ee" animated="true"/>

The video's are within the folders:
  • /Users/Rick/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Football Manager 2017/data/sigfx/videos/hd/video_ads/england/community shield
  • /Users/Rick/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Football Manager 2017/data/sigfx/videos/hd/video_ads/generic
Any idea how to fix this? Because the strange thing is, the Gatorade and Pepsi adboards aren't being mentioned above, for the Community Shield adboards.

/edit: uhhh.. just played my first Premier League game. Home at Old Trafford (with Man Utd) against Everton and again, only the Gatorade and Pepsi adboards....

Looking for Juventus away and third.
It's on page 200.
It doesn't come out when searching for it. Strange.

Found the Home kit indeed. Now let's wait for the Away and Third kit.
Try look for it! Will not bite you

I searched for Juventus in this topic but the new shirts didn't came up?
Does someone already made the 17-18 3D Kits for Juventus? Home, Away and Third?
Can I use these adboards also in FM 2016?

Because the location for those adboards are in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2016\data\sigfx\graphics\pictures\ads\