Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 3 hours ago
A new megapack was released: Google Earth 3D Aerial View Stadium Backgrounds Megapack V2019.03
A new version of our data update was released with 240578 changes from 759 contributors.
liverpool8 commented on: The Adventures of Cristionel Messnaldo
liverpool8 commented on: The Adventures of Cristionel Messnaldo
A new version of our data update was released with 240579 changes from 759 contributors.
Sheffield Hammer commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 240577 changes from 759 contributors.
Ivs commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
NickHastie commented on: Football Manager 11 Graphics
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
r96Skinner commented on: The Flying Scotsman. A Hall of Fame career
kingrobbo commented on: Wonderkids 2019
kingrobbo commented on: Wonderkids 2019
kingrobbo commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
kingrobbo commented on: Club and Financial Changes Thread
Sheffield Hammer commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
crazyanimals commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now
hammer9 commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC19.3.6 v0.4 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM19 only (16/10/19) Relink!
hammer9 added a download: Romania - Liga 2 SS'2019/20 New! (15/10/19)
hammer9 added a download: Romania - Liga 1 SS'2019/20 New! (15/10/19)
hammer9 commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 Relink! (15/10/19)
flut commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
bigmattb28 completed a season in their Football Manager career: The Flying Scotsman. A Hall of Fame career
bigmattb28 commented on: The Flying Scotsman. A Hall of Fame career
Red_onver commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Rowan commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Rivanov Comments
Is there some kind of log file where you find the changes in every Update Pack?
Juventus home 19/20, updated with white underwear sleeves

Juventus home 19/20, alternate with white shorts and socks

Fantastic! Thank you very much for this!!
Can you create the 19-20 Juventus home kit for me?

Style: SS kits
Name: Rivanov
Number: 3
Club: Juventus
Home: H
What year of kits: 19-20
Oh, ok. Thanks for the answer, mate. So, just to be clear: there is no way to change this?

Not via an easy way. You have to edit the XML file.
That's because you play with Tottenham and you have specific ad-boards for your own club. You play against a club in a foreign competition which doesn't have it's own ad-boards. So then FM will show the competition ad-boards.
Can we expect any new updates in the near future @rabcp ?
I don't think he's changed that much in the 6 months since the cut-out was produced, but if a better cut comes along, I'll add it

If you have more cuts, can you please post them here?

Will do!
I'm afraid that's not better than the existing cut-out, particularly in terms of the hair details...

The current picture in the pack doesn't really look like him anymore. Everytime I see that picture I can't believe that's Frenkie.
Ofcourse I can fix the details for the new picture. Will do that soon.
I updated Frenkie de Jong.

ID: 37047745
Is it possible to get this pack without the Backgrounds? I only want the City pictures for my Club Overview Panel.
Currently using the Vitrex City Pack but they are quite old..
Any idea when the new update will arrive?
Merry christmas everybody! Looking forward to the upcoming updates this season
Some pictures doesn't resize properly within FM 2019. Most of them do though, but some won't. Any idea how this is possible?
Yep...everything definitely in the right location

My Docs > FM19 > ads > fm.xml (club adboards)
My Docs > FM19 > graphics > pictures > ads (etc...)

and then the video ads in their right location under steamapps etc...

It's got me stumped.

Download the 1.4.1 file. You find it in this topic a few pages back.
I solved my problem! I finally have the static club banners and the video ads working on my MacBook with Medium graphics settings.
What I have done is to leave only one video ads folder in place. By default you have both the HD and SD folder in simatchviewer_uncompressed/videos

It seems FM can't decide which folder to use when you use Medium graphics. I simply renamed the HD folder to SD and removed the original SD folder. Now, the game recognizes the video ads from the HD folder and shows them with Medium graphics and because it's the only folder in simatchviewer_uncompressed/videos it also shows the club banners.

So far so good. FINALLY!
Yes, they've always worked, never had an issue with them. I use competition ads though, not clubs.

So you use the No Club fm.xml file?
This works for me, great spot

Also the static club banners?
Anyone has a solution to get the static club banners working?
YES! This works! And finally I see the custom adboards in FM19!!
The only thing I don't see are the static banners at the top of the grand stands. They remain black. Any idea?

Is use the CLUB BANNERS & ADBOARDS from strangerthankindness

custom club banners and fan adboards for fm 18
created by strangerthankindness in oakland california
vol 18.1 released may 9 2018
graphics by strangerthankindness
video adboards by jeffroberts and rabcp and his team

Going to test it right a way on my iMac! Indeed, my folder didn't had the bidstack_enabled.xml so I copied the FM 18 version to this folder.
For other Mac users, the folder you need is: /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019/Preferences/version 3
Current workaround is;

• Set everything to "FALSE" in this file: Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Users⁩ ▸ ⁨name ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Sports Interactive⁩ ▸ ⁨Football Manager 2019⁩ ▸ ⁨Preferences⁩ ▸ ⁨version 3⁩ ▸ ⁨channels⁩ ▸ ⁨BIDSTACK_CHANNEL.xml
• Put the game in "offline mode" via Steam,
• Turn the WiFi off on your laptop
• Then launch FM19.

Bidstack ads disappear.

Turning off WiFi isn't an option because I can't browse the internet during the game. And I like to multitask.
I think I would have to accept the bidstack ads until there is a proper solution.

I agree with you and we already pay for game it must be illegal to show us advertisements in the game without our permission. We can see it on cinemas too. We pay for watch the movie but we have to watch advertisements for 15 minutes before the movie (in Turkey maybe other countries dont have that). I hate that.

Here is a video how can you block a program to access internet in Mac https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFO_D9ltUOk

Blocking FM 2019 via the firewall on my Mac doesn't help unfortunately. It did for a couple of games but after a while the Bidstack ads came back. I also got the Cherny Samba book ads..
And I don't want to buy Cherny Samba's book.
I tried several ones (including the one mentioned above) but none of them work in FM 2019.
I give up. Nothing seems to work on my end. Can't understand it. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.. but I don't think it will happen.
Removing bidstack ads please use my download link and follow instructions since me and my brother done this we have not seen any bidstack ads I'm not saying it will work for everyone but so far so good

go to my Documents /AppData folder/Local/Sports Interactive/ Football Manager 2019/ Remove Logs folder and replace it with this one
please note if there is no AppData folder in my documents click on window key click on run and type it in it will then show up remember once game is loaded clear cache and reload skin i have explained everything in this message what to do so please do not be asking stupid questions as i wont answer thank you and happy FM

Still get Bidstack ads.
I can't get the adboard pack working in FM 2019. I installed it exactly the same way I did in FM 2018. But in FM 2019 the game still shows the standard video-ads.
The static banners in the tophalf of the stadium are black now.. but the new adboards won't show.

Don't understand this..
Think I've resolved this, but time will tell: change all entries in the "BIDSTACK_CHANNEL" file which read "true" to "false". No Bidstack for 2 matches now.

Folder is located in Appdata/Local/Sports Interactive/Football MAnager 2019/Preferences/version 3/channels.

Doesn't work unfortunately. Applied the 'fix' but still seeing the Bidstack video ads.
FM2020 SALE