Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 7 minutes ago
Michael_Myers commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
Bohlo commented on: FM20 crossplay
Bohlo added a topic: FM20 crossplay
Changi007 commented on: 3 Man F9 Attack
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 178202 changes from 643 contributors.
Changi007 commented on: 3 Man F9 Attack
*PSG* commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 178176 changes from 643 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
eden1234 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
clashcityrocker commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
gulchynsky commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Lumpjaw commented on: SS Template Thread
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
Changi007 commented on: 3 Man F9 Attack
Jamie2391 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
julkjulk commented on: Cut-Out Faces Megapack Technical Support thread
sleipnirfossa commented on: Cut-Out Faces Megapack Technical Support thread
mons commented on: Cut-Out Faces Megapack Technical Support thread
Deelbeson commented on: SS 20/21 WIP Thread New!
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 178167 changes from 642 contributors.
cazalx commented on: Cut-Out Faces Megapack Technical Support thread
mons commented on: Cut-Out Faces Megapack Technical Support thread
Aljeks commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Dudok commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
cazalx commented on: Cut-Out Faces Megapack Technical Support thread
Ben Tanner commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Rivanov Comments
Name: Rivanov
Club: Juventus
Home or Away or Third: Home & Third (both if possible )
Number: 3
SS or LS: SS
Year of Kit: 2020/21

@rabcp I'm playing with Sunderland in Championship and suddenly I get video ads from Volkswagen and Vodafone that are both in Dutch (I am from The Netherlands myself). Any idea why they are popping up?
@rabcp Any idea when v1.3 will be live?
Can't wait for v1.3 update!
i have a macbook pro and i am comfused about so many adboard packs and their instructions.
can anybody help me? i want adboards in the game. it's very realistic to have adboards.

Basically, there are two major adboard packs. This one and @rabcp one. https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/51987/fm20-adboard-patch-coming-soon
The pack from @rabcp is getting frequent updates so I recommend that one. Instructions on how to install them, you find in the specific topic.
You will have the new no_club.xml ready this week @rabcp ?
Thanks everyone!! @rabcp
Thank you Victor it is working now! The update is now 99.9% ready!

Will today be the day?
Within the next 24 hours!

Awesome!
@rabcp New update anytime soon?
When will your next update become available @rabcp
Can't wait!
Update Pack Three is well underway. So far have another ten teams done, more xml updates and an update to some existing boards. I'll be uploading sometime next week.

Great! Thanks for all your effort!!
Yes you can. Within graphics/pictures/logos/ I have a media folder which contains all the media logos with the appropriate XML file. You can download them here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/rmyj6rqh9pact1u/media_logos.zip/file

Eredivisie looking great @rabcp ! Will you also be doing club specific adboards for the Dutch Eredivisie?
I can't get 3D balls in match. I'm on IMAC, I install the mesh folder of the ball which interests me in interactive sport but nothing happens when I launch the game after doing the manipulations on the interface.
Please help me

In which folder did you put the Mesh folder?
These are not working for me how can I get it to work I just keep getting a notepad version called link mediafile any help please

In that notepad file you find the download link.
just wondering why it says FM18_2.zip/file on the download link

I think because it was originally made for FM 18 and just been used for FM 19 and FM 20.
Any ETA of the new update?
Looking great mate!
Looks great already @rabcp
Any chance you will also create Italian Serie A adboards?
YES! Can't wait @rabcp Been using your adboards for years now. Also been using your FM 19 ad-boards in FM 20 and they work great. But of course, ad-boards specifically made for FM 20 are much better though. Can't wait.
Nice @strangerthankindness ! Will you update them regularly with new adboards? Just like @rabcp ?
.FMF file needs to be in the editor data folder I presume?
The FM19 Adboard Project - EPL Update Part 2
Download

Content

Updated Clubs
https://s26.postimg.cc/8mfbw8ki1/eng.png English Premier League
Arsenal, Aston Villa, Brighton & Hove Albion, Chelsea, Crystal Palace, Liverpool, Newcastle United, Norwich City, Manchester City & Tottenham Hotspur (Video ads)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is an add-on pack and requires the following files to be installed first
V1.0 - Download
V1.1 - Download
V1.2 - Download
EPL Part 1 - Download

This is the last content for FM19, v1.0 of the FM20 Patch including @RhylFCKiko Welsh ads will be out in due course

Thanks! You're the man!!
Ok, understood that it was something like that. Do you recommend something special skin?

TCS Skin is very nice.
But I would suggest you just have a look at https://www.fmscout.com/c-fm20-skins.html
My Russia kits won't show in-game. All others work fine. IIRC I remember you have to make a small adjustment to the config.xml to get them to work.
But I forgot what it was.
Cheers, I've opened a thread on SI about it, I've removed all add ons and it's still doing it (so it's nothing to do with this pack). Going to completely wipe the game and reinstall and see what happens.

EDIT: If anyone else has this problem, I've recorded it here;

I have the same exact issue on my 27" 5K iMac and 12" MacBook Retina.
It happens every few games. After a game with this issue, the following game is fine.
Think it's something Mac specific because I don't have this issue on my Windows laptop from work.
How to install adboard patch fm 2020 on macbook !!

Same method as for FM 2019.
I imagine so, but as I don't have it, I don't really know the steps to do so. If somebody would be so kind to share...

It worked. Only changed the file in the 2010 folder.
I edited City, Club and Stadium Names.Inc