Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 5 minutes ago
weeniehutjr commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM18-19 only
Thomas59540 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL DATABASE)
Anthon The-Ton Linton added a career: The Ton Tottenham Hotspur Career
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
Qvordrup commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Qvordrup added a download: Football Club Nordsjælland Teampack
Andrea S.S. LAZIO commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL DATABASE)
Armagedon_55 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 515631 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 311817 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 14504 changes from 104 contributors.
Abdul2604 broke the record for FM2019 Biggest Career Spend on Transfers with 150 million pounds
maxi9494 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Mr. T added a download: Sønderjysk Elitesport Teampack
Kun Aguero commented on: The Revival of the Mighty Whites
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
mons commented on: New request system - feedback encouraged
Gabriel Caçador commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
vanh commented on: Nations - Europe Nations SS'2018/19 by bibo31200 New! (03/02/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
Dmitri-K commented on: New request system - feedback encouraged
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
bigmattb28 commented on: British and Irish Steel challenge
weeniehutjr commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
FunkyGibbon70 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Noreaga80 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Cvija commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
MMXX commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Cvija commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Rivanov Comments
Merry christmas everybody! Looking forward to the upcoming updates this season
Some pictures doesn't resize properly within FM 2019. Most of them do though, but some won't. Any idea how this is possible?
Yep...everything definitely in the right location

My Docs > FM19 > ads > fm.xml (club adboards)
My Docs > FM19 > graphics > pictures > ads (etc...)

and then the video ads in their right location under steamapps etc...

It's got me stumped.

Download the 1.4.1 file. You find it in this topic a few pages back.
I solved my problem! I finally have the static club banners and the video ads working on my MacBook with Medium graphics settings.
What I have done is to leave only one video ads folder in place. By default you have both the HD and SD folder in simatchviewer_uncompressed/videos

It seems FM can't decide which folder to use when you use Medium graphics. I simply renamed the HD folder to SD and removed the original SD folder. Now, the game recognizes the video ads from the HD folder and shows them with Medium graphics and because it's the only folder in simatchviewer_uncompressed/videos it also shows the club banners.

So far so good. FINALLY!
Yes, they've always worked, never had an issue with them. I use competition ads though, not clubs.

So you use the No Club fm.xml file?
This works for me, great spot

Also the static club banners?
Anyone has a solution to get the static club banners working?
YES! This works! And finally I see the custom adboards in FM19!!
The only thing I don't see are the static banners at the top of the grand stands. They remain black. Any idea?

Is use the CLUB BANNERS & ADBOARDS from strangerthankindness

custom club banners and fan adboards for fm 18
created by strangerthankindness in oakland california
vol 18.1 released may 9 2018
graphics by strangerthankindness
video adboards by jeffroberts and rabcp and his team

Going to test it right a way on my iMac! Indeed, my folder didn't had the bidstack_enabled.xml so I copied the FM 18 version to this folder.
For other Mac users, the folder you need is: /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019/Preferences/version 3
Current workaround is;

• Set everything to "FALSE" in this file: Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Users⁩ ▸ ⁨name ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Sports Interactive⁩ ▸ ⁨Football Manager 2019⁩ ▸ ⁨Preferences⁩ ▸ ⁨version 3⁩ ▸ ⁨channels⁩ ▸ ⁨BIDSTACK_CHANNEL.xml
• Put the game in "offline mode" via Steam,
• Turn the WiFi off on your laptop
• Then launch FM19.

Bidstack ads disappear.

Turning off WiFi isn't an option because I can't browse the internet during the game. And I like to multitask.
I think I would have to accept the bidstack ads until there is a proper solution.

I agree with you and we already pay for game it must be illegal to show us advertisements in the game without our permission. We can see it on cinemas too. We pay for watch the movie but we have to watch advertisements for 15 minutes before the movie (in Turkey maybe other countries dont have that). I hate that.

Here is a video how can you block a program to access internet in Mac https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFO_D9ltUOk

Blocking FM 2019 via the firewall on my Mac doesn't help unfortunately. It did for a couple of games but after a while the Bidstack ads came back. I also got the Cherny Samba book ads..
And I don't want to buy Cherny Samba's book.
I tried several ones (including the one mentioned above) but none of them work in FM 2019.
I give up. Nothing seems to work on my end. Can't understand it. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.. but I don't think it will happen.
Removing bidstack ads please use my download link and follow instructions since me and my brother done this we have not seen any bidstack ads I'm not saying it will work for everyone but so far so good

go to my Documents /AppData folder/Local/Sports Interactive/ Football Manager 2019/ Remove Logs folder and replace it with this one
please note if there is no AppData folder in my documents click on window key click on run and type it in it will then show up remember once game is loaded clear cache and reload skin i have explained everything in this message what to do so please do not be asking stupid questions as i wont answer thank you and happy FM

Still get Bidstack ads.
I can't get the adboard pack working in FM 2019. I installed it exactly the same way I did in FM 2018. But in FM 2019 the game still shows the standard video-ads.
The static banners in the tophalf of the stadium are black now.. but the new adboards won't show.

Don't understand this..
Think I've resolved this, but time will tell: change all entries in the "BIDSTACK_CHANNEL" file which read "true" to "false". No Bidstack for 2 matches now.

Folder is located in Appdata/Local/Sports Interactive/Football MAnager 2019/Preferences/version 3/channels.

Doesn't work unfortunately. Applied the 'fix' but still seeing the Bidstack video ads.
These balls will be installed only on FM 19. I just moved the shields from the old version

I meant the in-game screenshots from you match. I see real adboards there so I was curious if they were screenshots from FM 2019 or 2018.
Because I can't get the adboard packs working in FM 2019 because all of them were specific for 2018.

Are these FM 2019 screenshots? Were did you get those adboards from? Or is this FM 2018?
There will be a new FM19 thread over the next few days and I'm hoping to have the first release out by the end of the month
Awesome! Looking forward to it.
I have only just got FM19 and I am in the process of adjusting some static ads in the stands to fit in with the new stadium models, I have yet to see any of the ads above mentioned but will keep an eye out for them

Will you create a separate Adboard Patch thread in the Football Manager 2019 graphics section, as soon as you have something ready?

I applied the Real Name Fix as usual and it works great. I would like to know if it's possible to edit the abbreviation in the progress screen. Champions League is still abbreviated with ECC. I would like to change this to UCL (UEFA Champions League)

Is this perhaps possible? If so, how?

My ad board plans for FM19: I'm working on big 5 leagues (England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France) and Champions League , Europa League video adboards. I also working on Turkish Super Lig all teams video adboards. UEFA National League , UEFA Euro 2020 video adboards also in my future plan.

For now FM18 package working well with FM19 beta releases.

These adboards also work in FM19? Same routine for installing them?
In the FM 19 Beta there is a small gap between the panel and the image. Is this something that can be resolved?

Your work is much appreciated Bart! Thanks!
By using the below attachment and de-selecting the highlighted option in the preferences menu I have now played though 5 games without seeing any bidstack video ads.

Download the attachment and paste to this location: C:\Users\YOUR PC USER NAME\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\Preferences\version 2\channels

This may not work for everyone

Do you perhaps know the equivalent folder on a Mac?
THe adboards work perfectly in the Premier League, Europa League etc. But I'm playing in the Dutch Eredivisie right now and there I don't have the proper adboards. Only black boards when I play in a stadium with digital adboards and generic Football Manager adboards (with the FM logo) in stadiums with normal adboards (non-LED). When I play in Europa League the adboards work fine.

My folder contains Eredivisie adboards but they don't seem to work. Anyone an idea?
IMO this would be too messy as if one pack is missed or installed in the wrong order it’ll create a load of issues and to be honest I get enough daft questions about things which have addressed multiple times (such as black adboards and shirt numbers) that I don’t really want to add to that

Yeah that's fair enough.
I'll just wait till you release the new version. Keep up the good work!
I'm not sure I may do the same as last year and release an update once I'm halfway through the EPL clubs.

Is it possible to manually update our versions with separate adboard files? Like the ones you post in the posts such as Burnley, Brighton etc.