Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 19 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 2057 changes from 36 contributors.
Ersin Kara├žoban added a article: Where is Football Manager 2019 Data Update?
Doddo04 commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.6
A new version of our data update was released with 2001 changes from 36 contributors.
sniperfox commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.6
WorkTheSpace added a video: Park To Prem FM20 | Tow Law Town #53 - SUPERSTAR SIGNING | Football Manager 2020
ChuckFM commented on: Arsenal, Managed By A Fan
Footygamer added a video: FM20 Manchester United Career Mode | Fixing Man United Ep33 | Football Manager 2020 Stream Replay
Townender commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.6
ChuckFM commented on: Chuck's Slovakian Project
hasan09 commented on: FM20 Better 3D Balls
DieSpaghettis commented on: Regen Replacement images
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Joe Boy commented on: The Tale of a Beggar
sniperfox commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.6
VP. commented on: Arsenal, Managed By A Fan
A new version of our data update was released with 1969 changes from 36 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 1954 changes from 35 contributors.
ChuckFM commented on: Chuck's Slovakian Project
A new version of our data update was released with 1886 changes from 35 contributors.
MajesticEternity commented on: FM20 Better 3D Balls
MajesticEternity commented on: Realistic Transfer Preferences 2.0 - A Collab by Daveincid and majesticeternity
NCJesster commented on: The Tale of a Beggar
A new version of our data update was released with 1854 changes from 35 contributors.
NCJesster commented on: The Pompey Chimes
NCJesster commented on: Arsenal, Managed By A Fan
A11_Smithy commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
ChuckFM commented on: Chuck's Slovakian Project
ChuckFM commented on: Chuck's Slovakian Project
A new version of our data update was released with 1853 changes from 34 contributors.
Rivanov Comments
Update Pack Three is well underway. So far have another ten teams done, more xml updates and an update to some existing boards. I'll be uploading sometime next week.

Great! Thanks for all your effort!!
Yes you can. Within graphics/pictures/logos/ I have a media folder which contains all the media logos with the appropriate XML file. You can download them here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/rmyj6rqh9pact1u/media_logos.zip/file

Eredivisie looking great @rabcp ! Will you also be doing club specific adboards for the Dutch Eredivisie?
I can't get 3D balls in match. I'm on IMAC, I install the mesh folder of the ball which interests me in interactive sport but nothing happens when I launch the game after doing the manipulations on the interface.
Please help me

In which folder did you put the Mesh folder?
These are not working for me how can I get it to work I just keep getting a notepad version called link mediafile any help please

In that notepad file you find the download link.
just wondering why it says FM18_2.zip/file on the download link

I think because it was originally made for FM 18 and just been used for FM 19 and FM 20.
Any ETA of the new update?
Looking great mate!
Looks great already @rabcp
Any chance you will also create Italian Serie A adboards?
YES! Can't wait @rabcp Been using your adboards for years now. Also been using your FM 19 ad-boards in FM 20 and they work great. But of course, ad-boards specifically made for FM 20 are much better though. Can't wait.
Nice @strangerthankindness ! Will you update them regularly with new adboards? Just like @rabcp ?
.FMF file needs to be in the editor data folder I presume?
The FM19 Adboard Project - EPL Update Part 2
Download

Content

Updated Clubs
https://s26.postimg.cc/8mfbw8ki1/eng.png English Premier League
Arsenal, Aston Villa, Brighton & Hove Albion, Chelsea, Crystal Palace, Liverpool, Newcastle United, Norwich City, Manchester City & Tottenham Hotspur (Video ads)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is an add-on pack and requires the following files to be installed first
V1.0 - Download
V1.1 - Download
V1.2 - Download
EPL Part 1 - Download

This is the last content for FM19, v1.0 of the FM20 Patch including @RhylFCKiko Welsh ads will be out in due course

Thanks! You're the man!!
Ok, understood that it was something like that. Do you recommend something special skin?

TCS Skin is very nice.
But I would suggest you just have a look at https://www.fmscout.com/c-fm20-skins.html
My Russia kits won't show in-game. All others work fine. IIRC I remember you have to make a small adjustment to the config.xml to get them to work.
But I forgot what it was.
Cheers, I've opened a thread on SI about it, I've removed all add ons and it's still doing it (so it's nothing to do with this pack). Going to completely wipe the game and reinstall and see what happens.

EDIT: If anyone else has this problem, I've recorded it here;

I have the same exact issue on my 27" 5K iMac and 12" MacBook Retina.
It happens every few games. After a game with this issue, the following game is fine.
Think it's something Mac specific because I don't have this issue on my Windows laptop from work.
How to install adboard patch fm 2020 on macbook !!

Same method as for FM 2019.
I imagine so, but as I don't have it, I don't really know the steps to do so. If somebody would be so kind to share...

It worked. Only changed the file in the 2010 folder.
I edited City, Club and Stadium Names.Inc
It seems to be only an issue with video ads. Standard ads are being shown.
It should work. I'm using the TCS skin and this is from his page on https://www.fmscout.com/a-tcs-fm20-skin.html

Thanks mons!
Do I need to edit this file in every directory or only in the latest directory (\database\db\2010\lnc)
I don't see any adboards in 2D View. Is that due to these custom adboards? They work perfectly in 3D view.. but not in 2D.

I would like to change the abbreviation Man Utd to full Manchester United in my running save. Is this still possible or is this handled by the editor data files and it will only work via the FM Editor and with a new save?
Already bought the In-Game Editor but can't seem to change it from there?
Hey rabcp!

I really love your work, and i tested it on FM20. Can you help me with this? I don't know why it's still black down there. There's no problem with the upper one.

[https://i.postimg.cc/FRFJmBSQ/Ekran-Resmi-2019-11-20-09-50-59.png]

Thanks!

What are your graphic settings? It seems to be set to LOW according to your screenshot.
Try changing name of the folder HD (within videos) to SD.
Thank you so much mons! You're the man! Downloaded the most recent file now and I'm going to start a new save!
Only Liverpool to go now then..
Hi everyone, the video adboards does not work for 2D matches in beta, only "static adboards work" for me

What are your graphics settings? Rename the HD folder to SD if you have set your graphics to Low or Medium in-game.
Yeah! Allianz Stadium is back in Turin!
@mons When you release the fix for the Juventus U23 and Zebre Stadium, you have to start a new game? Because it's an editor data file which has been modified..