Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 2 hours ago
realdocuments commented on: (WhatsApp:+237699562493 Upgrade IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GRE Score certificate Without Exam
realdocuments added a topic: (WhatsApp:+237699562493 Upgrade IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GRE Score certificate Without Exam
A new version of our data update was released with 240265 changes from 759 contributors.
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Mix Cameroon Mixpack
Fidney commented on: Football Manager 11 Graphics
Marconni1985 commented on: From 6th tier to Champions league for just 6 seasons!!
Marconni1985 added a topic: From 6th tier to Champions league for just 6 seasons!!
Mr. T commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM19 Megapack - 11.14 OUT NOW [08/10/2019]
lorek007 added a download: Portadown 2 cuts
lorek007 added a download: Honduras 3 Cuts
A new version of our data update was released with 240212 changes from 759 contributors.
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Everton Teampack
pedrofski12 broke the record for FM2019 Highest Scoring Game with (2-21) 23
pedrofski12 broke the record for FM2019 Biggest Defeat with (2-21) 19
A11_Smithy commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Footygamer added a video: Total Control - SD Huesca - #45 The Survival Party! | Football Manager 2019
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
diego1960 commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
daveymac commented on: Looking for a new laptop
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: THE STORY OF THE SAVE | Boston/Villa/Arsenal | Football Manager 2019
A new version of our data update was released with 240102 changes from 758 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 240094 changes from 758 contributors.
jon_mufc Comments
Yes to the bit in bold. Without having the game it's a bit hard to be sure, but if the total size of the extracted files is over the 5.5GB size, then you should be reasonably sure it's extracted fully

Ah OK, brilliant! Thanks for coming back to me so quickly
Hi guys,

I downloaded the megapack in 11 parts.

When I extracted Part 1, it seemed to take absolutely ages (as if it was doing all 11 parts at the same time.) Having checked the size of the folder now that it's done (it's about 5.5GB) am I right in assuming it's extracted all 11 parts automatically? Or to be safe shall I manually extract parts 2-11?

I don't actually have FM18 yet (planning ahead with graphics this year before I get it on Christmas Day!) so is there an easy way I can check that it's all worked?

thanks a lot!
Easiest is to download the full 10.0 pack and then the two updates. The list of what you've downloaded can be found on the pack updates page

Cheers!

Can't see to find that page though?
Hi guys. Will be getting FM18 for Christmas (counting down the days...) so trying to plan ahead with graphics etc!

For last year's game I know I definitely downloaded the 9.0 pack, but I can't remember if I downloaded any of the updates that followed.

1) I seem to remember once coming across a page on here that showed me all my previous downloads - does anyone know where this is?

2) Am I better off just starting from scratch and downloading 10.0? Rather than individually download all 9's updates and then 10's?

Advice appreciated! I always seem to forget what I've done the previous years when it comes to graphics!

Cheers
Hi guys. Many thanks for all the hard work.

Just a quick one; I downloaded the main pack for the first time today, and now downloaded the 2 updates available....where abouts do i put them? Do I have to go through each update and move the .pngs to the relevant folders in the main pack? As it doesn't seem to be recognising the new ones if I just add them to the graphics folder, and it doesn't ask me to overwrite things or anything like that.

Thanks

Yep same problem here! Any ideas?
I'm looking for a link to a download of just competition logos (in particular Premier League, Champions/Europa League and Bundesliga), where can I find this?

Thanks
Anyone know if there's a pack for the Belgian lower leagues?
FM2020 SALE