Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 13 minutes ago
Sean_67 commented on: Moneyball in the North-East
Milos Mitic commented on: FM18 Summer Update (All Premier League Summer 2019 Transfers + English Leagues Updated!)
kingrobbo commented on: Content information
A new version of our data update was released with 48345 changes from 193 contributors.
mons commented on: Content information
Preud commented on: Content information
Preud added a topic: Content information
A new version of our data update was released with 48337 changes from 193 contributors.
JasonLFC10 commented on: Serbia - All leagues Megapack SS'2019/20 Relink! (29/03/20)
kingrobbo commented on: Conte
kingrobbo commented on: Conte
mons commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.12 OUT NOW [28/05/2020]
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
knug3 commented on: Conte
RoCCo_42 commented on: Turkey - TFF 3.Liga SS'2019/20 New! (24/05/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
Edison guerron added a career: Campeonato ecuatoriano de futbol
vonreichsm commented on: Armenia - Arrajin Khumb SS'2019/20 New! (26/05/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
vonreichsm commented on: Armenia - Bardzraguyn Khumb SS'2019/20 New! (25/05/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
A new megapack was released: Cut Out Player Faces Megapack V12.12
WhiteH commented on: Standard Official Kits FM2017 Thread
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Liga Indonesia Missings Part 8 Mixpack
A new version of our data update was released with 48334 changes from 193 contributors.
r96Skinner commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
A new version of our data update was released with 48328 changes from 193 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
katalonczyk22 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
katalonczyk22 added a download: World mixpack 3
hammer9 added a download: Armenia - Arrajin Khumb SS'2019/20 New! (26/05/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
areinke Comments
I added the cut-out to my normal megapack folder in graphics\players\1. Cutouts\sortitoutsi\faces and also added him to the config.

If you're not sure what you're doing, I don't recommend doing this as it could cause more issues with the other cuts...

Well I have got the Megapack 7.0 in one folder.
I have made dor this player one folder apart with the config file (like I showed you above).

Could it be that as I have got 2 config files, the game only assumes one of them?
Everything looks fine and the player shows in my game so it must be something at your end, but I just can't understand what it could be

That is really strange.

Could you show me your path with the graphics/ Facepacks an wher you have put this one?
That looks fine. Could you upload your config file?

Of course:

Attachments
Have you changed your preferences?

Think so, yes
Attachments
You need to update your config file as well, using the methods outlined in this thread.

I think I have done all correctly, but still does not appear in the game….

Attachments
Hi there.

A Google Image search for "derick santos" brought up a number of possible options.

Clicking on one of the links took me to his Facebook page, whereupon I found this excellent image of him.

Using our database search tool, I've found his UID number from his profile page.

I've now made a cut-out for him here.

In the future, when you want an image of a player, please locate an image of him and use our cut-out image request forum

Thx. The picture is great, but It doesen't appear in my game.

Put it into the Megapack cut out faces, reiniciated the skin, but still no picture...
Hello

Has anybody got the Face of the Santos Player Derick?

I can't find it anywhere. Or mayby tell me how I can make it myself and get it into the game?

Thx a lot
Must the file be pasted in the "editor data" folder?

Thx
Heh, ok bro, I`ll post a new tactic, more like this one soon I hope you will like it and it will work for you
Thx Bro
Probably because of the recent patch bro, you can check out the other tactic I posted, it works almost perfectly after the patch
Yeah. I've seen and trid that tactic, but it is not so good like this one. And also my player's suit better this (AM Left and Right).
Hi. Is there any update for this tactic? Sometimes it is very good, and sometimes I loose 3-0 or similar. I just can't understand why and what is wrong.
I would suggest you to play a bit deeper in defense and maybe more direct passing and higher tempo. The tactic is created to play against stronger opponents, possession football and should give you OK results against them. Maybe you should choose your CB`s better (they need to be fast for it).
It seems to work better this way against good teams, but now equal teams seem to make 2 shots at my goal, and win 2-0. Any suggestion how to play agains weaker or equal teams?

Thx a lot.
Tactic does not open in FM 2018
Thanks will try this tactic and write the results here
How is it going for you?
Tactic name: 442 [41212] DIAMOND
Author: Conte Football
Original Link: http://www.fmkorea.com/823037328

An attacking narrow diamond from our friends in Korea. It has a fairly high intensity, but works wonders and plays decent football

(Download link is from Google Drive at the bottom of the tactic)

Why are all the FM 2018 Tactics in TAC format? It must be in .fmf
In .fmf. please.

Where please? I can only get to the you tube channel...
The tactic in the actual FM 2018 format please...
It is complicated on some way... Depends on your players. This tactic is mainly for the teams with fast players with good technique and passing. So try to adapt your tactic to your players on some way. I can`t tell you how exactly, because I don`t see your team right now

OK. Thx. But can you tell me how to play against better teams in general? I seem to have a lot of shots but very few at goal, and the oponente rarely comes in front of my goal, but when he does, he scores...
I', struggling with Belenenses with this tactic. How do you play against stronger teams? What tweaks do you make then? Thx
Files do not work

Hi

Have you got any resilt to see?

Please give me some hint. Thx
Is there a download for this tactic?

Any amswers?
Hi everyone,

I need a very good counter tactic for games against strong teams.

Any sugestions?

ANYONE?
Is there a download for this tactic?
Hi everyone,

I need a very good counter tactic for games against strong teams.

Any sugestions?
Trying to put the left CM with defensive role and the right CM as a DMC with suport. The ST and the AM removed the "shot more" instruction. Won 3 games, with less shots until now. Still feel the defensive is not so good. Will keep you updated.
It's strange. Some games I win 5-0 and others can't win at home against a lesser team. Statistics say that I shoost about twice at goal as my oponente, still can´t find the net though.

Any sygestions?
Hi there. I'm playing with a weaker team in portuguese 1. division (Belenenses). The thing is what I've seen until now, is that there is a big gap between the midfield nad the defensive line and often my defensive players are caught on a coubter giving the oponent a lot of space.