Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 516689 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 313015 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 16473 changes from 119 contributors.
jroberts commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 516682 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 313008 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 16466 changes from 118 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: Custom start date wrong year?
Platinum2400 commented on: Custom start date wrong year?
Platinum2400 added a topic: Custom start date wrong year?
weeniehutjr commented on: Source links
imadinnerjacket commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
hammer9 commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
mva0322 commented on: 18/19 premier league standard kits
Svartov commented on: 18/19 premier league standard kits
hammer9 commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
A new version of our data update was released with 516667 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312991 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 16440 changes from 118 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: Germany - Regionalliga Level 4 SS'2018/19 New! (09/03/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
Evan Kane commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
Darkness89 commented on: FM Data Update X 2019 V8.1 19/3/2019
mons commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Neil Walding commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Neil Walding commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
mons commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Neil Walding commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Mr. T added a download: Pending missing images mixpack 72 [12 images] [10.12]
Neil Walding commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
areinke Comments
Heh, ok bro, I`ll post a new tactic, more like this one soon I hope you will like it and it will work for you
Thx Bro
Probably because of the recent patch bro, you can check out the other tactic I posted, it works almost perfectly after the patch
Yeah. I've seen and trid that tactic, but it is not so good like this one. And also my player's suit better this (AM Left and Right).
Hi. Is there any update for this tactic? Sometimes it is very good, and sometimes I loose 3-0 or similar. I just can't understand why and what is wrong.
I would suggest you to play a bit deeper in defense and maybe more direct passing and higher tempo. The tactic is created to play against stronger opponents, possession football and should give you OK results against them. Maybe you should choose your CB`s better (they need to be fast for it).
It seems to work better this way against good teams, but now equal teams seem to make 2 shots at my goal, and win 2-0. Any suggestion how to play agains weaker or equal teams?

Thx a lot.
Tactic does not open in FM 2018
Thanks will try this tactic and write the results here
How is it going for you?
Tactic name: 442 [41212] DIAMOND
Author: Conte Football
Original Link: http://www.fmkorea.com/823037328

An attacking narrow diamond from our friends in Korea. It has a fairly high intensity, but works wonders and plays decent football

(Download link is from Google Drive at the bottom of the tactic)

Why are all the FM 2018 Tactics in TAC format? It must be in .fmf
In .fmf. please.

Where please? I can only get to the you tube channel...
The tactic in the actual FM 2018 format please...
It is complicated on some way... Depends on your players. This tactic is mainly for the teams with fast players with good technique and passing. So try to adapt your tactic to your players on some way. I can`t tell you how exactly, because I don`t see your team right now

OK. Thx. But can you tell me how to play against better teams in general? I seem to have a lot of shots but very few at goal, and the oponente rarely comes in front of my goal, but when he does, he scores...
I', struggling with Belenenses with this tactic. How do you play against stronger teams? What tweaks do you make then? Thx
Files do not work

Hi

Have you got any resilt to see?

Please give me some hint. Thx
Is there a download for this tactic?

Any amswers?
Hi everyone,

I need a very good counter tactic for games against strong teams.

Any sugestions?

ANYONE?
Is there a download for this tactic?
Hi everyone,

I need a very good counter tactic for games against strong teams.

Any sugestions?
Trying to put the left CM with defensive role and the right CM as a DMC with suport. The ST and the AM removed the "shot more" instruction. Won 3 games, with less shots until now. Still feel the defensive is not so good. Will keep you updated.
It's strange. Some games I win 5-0 and others can't win at home against a lesser team. Statistics say that I shoost about twice at goal as my oponente, still can´t find the net though.

Any sygestions?
Hi there. I'm playing with a weaker team in portuguese 1. division (Belenenses). The thing is what I've seen until now, is that there is a big gap between the midfield nad the defensive line and often my defensive players are caught on a coubter giving the oponent a lot of space.
I can't download ths file in a .tac. Can you please upload it as a fmf?

What I normally do is start off with a traditional targetman upfront such as Marouane Chamakh - then once the opposition increase their defensive line in order to try and grab a goal against my packed midfield and defence - unleash a player such as Dwight Gayle who will run in behind and knock balls over the top for him. I normally make this switch at half time if the targetman isn't proving effective.

Can you please upload the tactic for FM 2015 please?
Show us some results please. Thx
i uploaded fmf file

Thx, but the site doesen't work. Can you fix that?
When u choose tactic in the game dont click manage tactics, but click archived and see if its there( if u have put it in the tactic folder in my documents)

Can't find it...
Yea but tomorrow cause im at work right now. Did u try to select it from Archived tactics? It works for me.

Where can I find that?
Can you upload the FMF file please? A a TAC it is not possible to open.
i know, i meant look at the pictures, u can see the tactical instructions and make your own tactic

Can you or somebody get me a link for a kind of counter tactic for my weak team? This tactic is working fine when playing equal teams but against stronger ones nedd to change things around abit.

Thx.