Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 47 minutes ago
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
alain73 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: ITA mixpack part2
mons commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.08 OUT NOW [30/03/2020]
Qvordrup commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
Partalas commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
vonreichsm commented on: Iceland - 1.Deild Karla SS'2019 by marco talhadas New! (29/03/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
vonreichsm commented on: Ukraine - Persha Liga 3D'2019/20 for FM20 New! (29/03/20)
vonreichsm commented on: Ukraine - Premier Liga 3D'2019/20 for FM20 New! (29/03/20)
A new megapack was released: Cut Out Player Faces Megapack V12.08
vonreichsm commented on: Russia - Football National League 3D'2019/20 for FM20 New! (29/03/20)
vonreichsm commented on: Russia - Premier League 3D'2019/20 for FM20 New! (29/03/20)
vonreichsm commented on: Turkey - SuperLiga 3D'2019/20 for FM20 New! (29/03/20)
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Pietras commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
kingrobbo commented on: FM20 is FREE For 1 Week
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: ITA mixpack part1
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
KEZ_7 commented on: [FM20] Monegasque
IvanRado1389 commented on: Restoration of the standard logos!
vinko100 commented on: FM20 is FREE For 1 Week
Benjamin222 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Benjamin222 added a download: VfB Oldenburg - Improvement (10 faces) Teampack
kingrobbo commented on: FM20 is FREE For 1 Week
hammer9 commented on: 3D 19/20 for FM20 only Download Pack update thread New!
hammer9 added a download: Ukraine - Persha Liga 3D'2019/20 for FM20 New! (29/03/20)
hammer9 added a download: Ukraine - Premier Liga 3D'2019/20 for FM20 New! (29/03/20)
rtsrobintje Comments
Helloooooo, anyone here ? Guess who is coming to say hi

I've been really busy with life since I stopped being actice and I haven't played FM or opened Photoshop in a while, but I now reinstalled FM15 and will probably buy 17 soon.

I am living abroad again, in Norway this time, and I hope to have some spare time to help out again. I only have a laptop, so I probably won't be cutting too much difficult ones though, we'll see. No promises.

In case someone wondered what I have been up to: graduated as Bachelor in literature and linguistics (Dutch and Swedish), then a Master in historical literature and after that I have been working as a civil servant for almost a year before coming to Norway as a volunteer for one year.

So well, now I just need to download the pack again and start anew !

Lots of low-quality images though.
Next, all of them:

North America
All packs requested by The_SouL on 7/11/2013 unless other specified
* OLD * Aruba - 10 images - Pic 1 and Pic 2
Belize - 16 images - Pic 1 and Pic 2
Bermuda - 11 images - Pic and Pic 2
Cuba - 15 images - Pic 1 and Pic 2
Nicaragua 1 - 16 images - Pic 1 and Pic 2
Nicaragua 2 - 16 images - Pic 1 and Pic 2
Caribbean Mixpack - 16 images - Pic 1 and Pic 2
There is no config.xml

That's because that's the base pack I used for creating it.

The updated Portugal logos are in http://www.4shared.com/zip/YHDIr-hwba/Update_FM15.htmlupdate I just released

In other words, the final update is here, it's a big one !
Next:

* OLD * Beroe Stara Zagora 2012-2013 - 39 images - Pic - Requested on 19/4/2013 and re-requested by Asket on 12/5/2013
Next:

* OLD * SC/ESV Parndorf 2013/14 - 31 images - Pic - Requested by schweigi on 24/9/2013
Hi kremmen,

Do you happen to know how to see the UID's of lower league teams ? Even with the option box checked, they don't seem to appear for me.
I'll do this next

Sun Pegasus (not on list)

* OLD * Royal Antwerp 2013-2014 - 48 images - Pic - Requested by SSP on 17/8/2013
Sorry for the long wait

Anybody who has FM15 and has figured out how to see the UID for smaller (non-league) teams ? I checked the box where I want to see UID's but it doesn't show some of them.
I really like the Metallic Logo's Megapack but have used it since FM12. Does this megapack work fully in FM15? Are there going to be any changes to the pack ahead of release?

I'm going to release a new FM15 update soon, but I'm taking a 2-week holiday starting from this weekend, so it will be after the official release. I'm thinking of a cool new feature for future downloads.

Meanwhile you can just use these in FM15, everything works.
Next:

* OLD * Mervue United 2012-2013 - 24 images - Pic - Requested on 2/12/2012
WIP

* OLD * KSK Heist 2013-2014 - 14 images - Pic - Requested by SSP on 8/9/2013
Refine edge for these should be the best thing possible normally. How do you use the technique ?
I'm sorry for leaving the website for a while, I took a long summer holiday but I returned with a broken wrist, meaning that I wasn't really capable of using a computer properly. So now everything is healed, university started again and I've got spare time for cut-outs

I'll start with posting some cuts I had lying around and doing some Belgian teams

One image is a duplicate, for a duplicate player.

116553 - Halldór Björnsson

Really good sources, improving some very old and very bad images.
Ok m8 thanks for the little pointers as I'm still learning but practice makes perfect as they say...Should I let someone else do Germany or will I be up to the job

true, you'll only get better if you get the chance to practice. The WC sources are so good that they're great for practicing as well. I think you can do them, just making sure there's collar visible increases the quality a lot. And don't try to manipulate the cuts, it's not necessary on these cuts.
Could i do Germany please Mons, heres a taster to let you see my cuts

They don't look bad, but in my opinion the sources are so good that the cuts can be even better. Try to tilt the head a bit more, your first image is slightly tilted. The other two images look like they're missing shoulders, but maybe it's because the shoulders are white. Always try to have some collar visible. Other than that your cuts aren't too bad, but those WC sources all deserve extremely good cuts, because they'll be some of the better sources around.

Had this one lying around, since I stopped managing in Finland, I stopped collecting images as well. Includes some cuts from HJK, RoPS and Inter Turku