Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 27 minutes ago
Qvordrup commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
tv_capper commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
tv_capper commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
drorin commented on: Troubles woth some team normal logos
drorin added a topic: Troubles woth some team normal logos
A new version of our data update was released with 191840 changes from 623 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: Stadium issues - how to fix?
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Wycombe Wanderers Teampack
kingrobbo commented on: Stadium issues - how to fix?
AtheonX commented on: Stadium issues - how to fix?
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: MIX 22 Mixpack
kingrobbo commented on: Stadium issues - how to fix?
AtheonX commented on: Stadium issues - how to fix?
AtheonX added a topic: Stadium issues - how to fix?
kingrobbo commented on: All leagues gone with a red triangle after applying Live Transfer Update
kingrobbo commented on: Please read before posting
A new version of our data update was released with 191724 changes from 623 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: Football Manager 17 Data Uptade
A new version of our data update was released with 191570 changes from 622 contributors.
kfoleyfl added a career: Manchester United
Minuy600 completed a season in their Football Manager career: Prepping for FM20: Working our way up
Minuy600 added a career: Prepping for FM20: Working our way up
Footygamer added a video: Total Control - SD Huesca - #1 Introduction! | Football Manager 2019
A new version of our data update was released with 191396 changes from 621 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 191356 changes from 621 contributors.
Madman99 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
VP. completed a season in their Football Manager career: Welcome To Hellgrade - A Red Star Belgrade Career
rtsrobintje Comments
Helloooooo, anyone here ? Guess who is coming to say hi

I've been really busy with life since I stopped being actice and I haven't played FM or opened Photoshop in a while, but I now reinstalled FM15 and will probably buy 17 soon.

I am living abroad again, in Norway this time, and I hope to have some spare time to help out again. I only have a laptop, so I probably won't be cutting too much difficult ones though, we'll see. No promises.

In case someone wondered what I have been up to: graduated as Bachelor in literature and linguistics (Dutch and Swedish), then a Master in historical literature and after that I have been working as a civil servant for almost a year before coming to Norway as a volunteer for one year.

So well, now I just need to download the pack again and start anew !

Lots of low-quality images though.
Next, all of them:

North America
All packs requested by The_SouL on 7/11/2013 unless other specified
* OLD * Aruba - 10 images - Pic 1 and Pic 2
Belize - 16 images - Pic 1 and Pic 2
Bermuda - 11 images - Pic and Pic 2
Cuba - 15 images - Pic 1 and Pic 2
Nicaragua 1 - 16 images - Pic 1 and Pic 2
Nicaragua 2 - 16 images - Pic 1 and Pic 2
Caribbean Mixpack - 16 images - Pic 1 and Pic 2
There is no config.xml

That's because that's the base pack I used for creating it.

The updated Portugal logos are in http://www.4shared.com/zip/YHDIr-hwba/Update_FM15.htmlupdate I just released

In other words, the final update is here, it's a big one !
Next:

* OLD * Beroe Stara Zagora 2012-2013 - 39 images - Pic - Requested on 19/4/2013 and re-requested by Asket on 12/5/2013
Next:

* OLD * SC/ESV Parndorf 2013/14 - 31 images - Pic - Requested by schweigi on 24/9/2013
Hi kremmen,

Do you happen to know how to see the UID's of lower league teams ? Even with the option box checked, they don't seem to appear for me.
I'll do this next

Sun Pegasus (not on list)

* OLD * Royal Antwerp 2013-2014 - 48 images - Pic - Requested by SSP on 17/8/2013
Sorry for the long wait

Anybody who has FM15 and has figured out how to see the UID for smaller (non-league) teams ? I checked the box where I want to see UID's but it doesn't show some of them.
I really like the Metallic Logo's Megapack but have used it since FM12. Does this megapack work fully in FM15? Are there going to be any changes to the pack ahead of release?

I'm going to release a new FM15 update soon, but I'm taking a 2-week holiday starting from this weekend, so it will be after the official release. I'm thinking of a cool new feature for future downloads.

Meanwhile you can just use these in FM15, everything works.
Next:

* OLD * Mervue United 2012-2013 - 24 images - Pic - Requested on 2/12/2012
WIP

* OLD * KSK Heist 2013-2014 - 14 images - Pic - Requested by SSP on 8/9/2013
Refine edge for these should be the best thing possible normally. How do you use the technique ?
I'm sorry for leaving the website for a while, I took a long summer holiday but I returned with a broken wrist, meaning that I wasn't really capable of using a computer properly. So now everything is healed, university started again and I've got spare time for cut-outs

I'll start with posting some cuts I had lying around and doing some Belgian teams

One image is a duplicate, for a duplicate player.

116553 - Halldór Björnsson

Really good sources, improving some very old and very bad images.
Ok m8 thanks for the little pointers as I'm still learning but practice makes perfect as they say...Should I let someone else do Germany or will I be up to the job

true, you'll only get better if you get the chance to practice. The WC sources are so good that they're great for practicing as well. I think you can do them, just making sure there's collar visible increases the quality a lot. And don't try to manipulate the cuts, it's not necessary on these cuts.
Could i do Germany please Mons, heres a taster to let you see my cuts

They don't look bad, but in my opinion the sources are so good that the cuts can be even better. Try to tilt the head a bit more, your first image is slightly tilted. The other two images look like they're missing shoulders, but maybe it's because the shoulders are white. Always try to have some collar visible. Other than that your cuts aren't too bad, but those WC sources all deserve extremely good cuts, because they'll be some of the better sources around.

Had this one lying around, since I stopped managing in Finland, I stopped collecting images as well. Includes some cuts from HJK, RoPS and Inter Turku