Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 5 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 511351 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316163 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 75255 changes from 300 contributors.
Ianthompson commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 511352 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316164 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 75256 changes from 300 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 511337 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316144 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 75224 changes from 300 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 511290 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316044 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 74870 changes from 300 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 511266 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316020 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 74825 changes from 300 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
kingrobbo commented on: The Last Real Fixtures and Results 27/05 for FM19
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
natarin commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 511261 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316015 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 74820 changes from 299 contributors.
Cizzu commented on: DVX Logos for FM19 | Pack 19v2 Update
A new version of our data update was released with 511252 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316005 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 74796 changes from 299 contributors.
ovidiu10 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
ovidiu10 added a download: Fotbal Club FCSB Teampack
SrWerGaming commented on: VP's Arsenal Career - A New Direction
Chadders. Comments
I'm afraid it doesn't look like he's been added into the default FM database...

How odd, as I got the picture from the archiver that surprises me.

Better save it for later

Depends if he's in the game.

Fire away, I'll check on the editor when I'm home in around an hour...

I couldn't seem to spot him using any of the search options on here.

will tunnicliff
@mons

There is one player I cannot seem to find a UID for, are you able to help?

Possibly, but I'll have to check when I get home at around 2030GMT as I'm travelling to and from football training till then.

Not a problem, I shall cut and then just save over the ones with the right name if you have them. Saves me sorting through when I could be filling in eye or recreating a bit of neck haha

Ta, Doncaster is the plan when I get home. Do you happen to have that one as well?
I'll send them over in an hour or so when I'm home. They'll be in 250x250 so you can crop and resize to your heart's content

Excellent, I will start on England so if you could send those ones for the time being that would be great
Cheers mate

How's the Birmingham pack coming along? Do you need me to send you the default SI cuts over so you can work your magic?

They are next on the list, these were the clubs I considered being. Although I have taken a bit of a dislking to the new game at the moment so there is more time for cutting

If you have them with UIDs then yes please, that'll save me a bundle of time
@Chadders. , can you please re-upload it as the cuts are named by player name and not UIDs?

Woops, reuploaded
@Chadders., have you had a chance to look at the SI cuts yet? They didn't look that bad this year...

Based on the demo that is the exact reason I stopped cutting these. Just downloading the archiver now
I think that 4001706 should be 215508

There is a much better pic in FM18 so will clean that one instead

I have a dream where there is no backlog, here's hoping I don't get invested in a new game too quickly haha
This one will come out in my Birmingham City pack soon
I kind of did get that impression

Whatever's the reason, I'm pleased

I think I may be keen on cleaning up a load of the images when they are out, do you know if anyone is planning on coordinating?
Glad to see that someone is tacing action on the pending mixpacks;
cheers @Chadders.

Some of the sources leave a lot to be desired so it isn't the sexiest job in the world haha
Thanks, @Chadders. , loving your work and hoping to see more missing mixpacks to keep adding to the MP

I'm trying to smash out as many as I can before I get stuck in to a save in FM18.

I just cut this out without thinking about it too much, I'm not convinced that this is the right person.

@mons I would hold off before adding this to the megapack

You're welcome, the source was so good it almost cut itself!