Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 13 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 245782 changes from 775 contributors.
Indianos commented on: "Alcohol, alcohol, alcohol! We came here to get drunk and the result doesn't matter!"
VP. commented on: My FM20 Career
A11_Smithy commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
A11_Smithy commented on: My FM20 Career
r96Skinner commented on: "Alcohol, alcohol, alcohol! We came here to get drunk and the result doesn't matter!"
r96Skinner commented on: My FM20 Career
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
VP. commented on: My FM20 Career
daveazzopardi added a video: GR-EIGHT! FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020 - Paris Saint-Germain #8
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
VP. commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
r96Skinner commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
Dan commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
A new version of our data update was released with 245762 changes from 775 contributors.
VP. commented on: My FM20 Career
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
tongey completed a season in their Football Manager career: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
tongey commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
mons commented on: FM 2020 facepack and Logo won't work.
Staggy_04 commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Rowan commented on: FM 2020 facepack and Logo won't work.
mons commented on: FM 2020 BETA Is Out Now
Dennis Travis commented on: FM 2020 facepack and Logo won't work.
Rowan commented on: FM 2020 BETA Is Out Now
crazyanimals Comments
I have followed the correct path but I for some reason don't have anything named this to change the files like you mention.

Users\YOUR NAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics\pictures\kits\2d\outfield\front\default

All I have under 2d is my ss kits for clubs/nations. There is nothing labelled 2d\outfield\front\defult. Can someone please help or perhaps send me the files I am missing please?

Many thanks in advance
The FM19 Adboard Project - EPL Update Part 1
Download

https://i.postimg.cc/JHqP08rf/20191021221527-1.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/D8fKgyXb/20191021221810-1.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/5jSVLF6V/20191021221926-1.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/XXbWrgNL/20191021222040-1.jpg

Content

Updated Clubs
https://s26.postimg.cc/8mfbw8ki1/eng.png English Premier League

Bournemouth, Burnley, Everton, Leicester City, Manchester United, Sheffield United, Southampton, Watford, West Ham United, & Wolverhampton Wanderers (Video ads)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is an add-on pack and requires the following files to be installed first
V1.0 - Download
V1.1 - Download
V1.2 - Download

My initial plan was to save these for FM20, however, currently FM20 for me looks very underwhelming, pretty much just a data update and some redesigned panels and I’m yet to decide whether to order or not. As a result of this i’ll Publish the first batch of EPL ads for FM19 early next week.

All you need to do is set the match day detail in the preferences tab down to medium or low, this will disable the 3D ads and replace them with blank black ads where the video boards would otherwise be

Rabcp I blooooooooooooooooooooooody love you!!! Cannot wait.
Sooooo much love for all the work you do. Not enough people like you in this world!!!!

W.I.P
Arsenal, Aston Vila, Bournemouth, Brighton & Hove Albion, Burnley, Chelsea, Crystal Palace, Everton, Leicester City, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester Utd, Newcastle United, Norwich City, Sheffield United, Southampton, Tottenham Hotspur, Watford, West Ham United, Wolverhampton Wanderers

I’m currently playing a career as Manchester United. Is there aaaaanyeay I can update the current ad boards I have for United with these INCREDIBLE new ones?
If there’s any chance I could have the file to unzip I would be eeeeeternally grateful.

As I’ve said before these ad boards are what makes an FM more of an experience.

Huge thanks
Hi!
I think rabcp only releases new patches every once-in-a-while, for example when they've finished all the adboards of a particular league. These updates are just meant to show what they've got done and what' s still left to do.

If you download the most recent update along with the previous ones, you'll still get last year's English Premier League boards, this season's La Liga ad boards and a lot more. (Check page 8 for patch 1.2 information.)

Also, see the first page for instructions on how to install the updates (each one on top of each other: base version 1.0, then 1.1 and then 1.2 last.)

Apologies, I meant for these club boards people keep posting. I have got the all the current ad board downloads working. It was just these new prem club ads ie Sheff Utd, Everton etc

Thanks for making my FM experience soooooo much better
W.I.P

These all look incredible but how do I put them into my game sorry?

Thanks mate, much appreciated
Hi, Can I ask does this 1/9/19 version alter the premier league kits? For some reason when I loaded a game up using it. Man Utd third kit still shows as blue instead of black for this seasons new third kit.
Kind regards
Attachments

There's a paypal link in readme file that is included with the pack, thank you very much, I'll drink a beer in your name :-)

having a problem finding you with the details provided. any help would be awesome mate
This pack is now completed with last remaining National North league.
Also added Everton and Walsall 3rd kits.

Link:

Your work as I've said before is truly incredible. How can I go about sending you a donation to say thank you. I wouldn't play FM any longer without your work!!!
So i'd really like to donate something. Cheers
Thank you so much for your support. We honestly do not take a penny from your premium memberships it all goes to keeping this site running. This pack is just a very small part of it, the kit, logo, facepack, data update guys work non stop trying to make the game more enjoyable for you all and @Footygamer has in the past spent a lot of his own money to keep this place going.

I've been a member/staff here for the best part of 16 years and lots have changed over that time, yes we may not have the 'banter' (hate that word!) and active forum members like once before but I can honestly say in terms of what the site has to offer has never been better. This is down to a mixture of hard working staff and members like yourself who see this and are willing to part with a couple of quid for premium membership, once again thank you the member for your donation

Worth every penny and more!! TBH if it wasn't for this site. I wouldn't play the game anyway near so much if at all. You improve the game tenfold. For this I cannot thank you enough.
4 years ago I was diagnosed with a rare illness/condtion. It has had me home bound and most times bed bound. So making FM so much more enjoyable has certainly helped pass the time.
Keep up the outstanding work everyone
Due to the large size of the file its very hard to host it anywhere reliably, the easiest way is to become a premium member but of course there is a cost to this I'm afraid.

The cost isn't much and it's so worth being a premium member if you download a lot plus supporting the site as these folks work sooooo blinking hard
Winrar and winzip are separate programs

Whichever one you're using, try the other one as a free trial and see if it works. I've just downloaded the file and it extracts perfectly fine for me with winrar

My apologies I meant to type winzip.
Thanks for your advice
Try using Winrar or 7zip or another similar program to extract the file

I pay a yearly subscription for Winzar so I get the latest winzip plus I have never had any issues with any other files on sortitout. I have even just unzipped a load of facepack files from here with no issue. Gutted
I have the latest winzip but when I try to unzip, there's nothing inside the folder. I get some message saying the following invalid folder name was encountered in the archive: SerieD:A\"" This folder and any files in it will not appear in the main WinZip window....
This happens for every file that is in the folder. Once getting through that there is nothing unzipped.
I have tried downloading the file 4 times and each time I get this. Has anyone else encountered this problem?
I have tried downloading other zip files and no issue.
Any help or advice would be appreciated
Does this pack contain stadiums for the US?

If you already have the full pack then just download the latest changes file.

Amazing, thank you so much
Very happy to announce a huge update to the pack and this is thanks to @DazS8 allowing us the use of his massive player and staff pack which contains over 8000 pictures! Some of the pictures do need updating where players have transferred but these can easily be changed by simply uploading a new picture

Where can I find the update link sorry?
Awesome work by the way
Use SSKCC. It merged all data from individual fmf files from english leagues packs.
Only the latest level 9 english leagues are not in SSKCC, but they will be soon.

Awesome Bolid74, your work is incredible. Couldn't play FM without your work!!!!
Can I please ask,when starting a new saved game do I use the SSKCC and/or the fmf file that comes with some of the kit downloads?
can't we download all the leagues in one link?

Sadly no there is no full leagues download, but it is so worth the time downloading each one. If you sign up to the membership it is so much quicker and you'd be supporting the page too.
This pack is now updated with following;

New kits: Worthing away, Banbury home, Stalybridge third.
Editor file with correct kits, colours, back numbers colours and proper third kits for following leagues: Isthmian, Northern, Southern central (all level 7)

The link appears to be broken, awesome work btw. No better kits around
There isn't one at the moment. It's been worked on but hasn't been released yet.

Thank you so much, I shall keep an eye out for it's release
Can anyone help please? Is there a SSKCC download for FM19, I cannot seem to find a link.

Kind regards
Must be false, I scaned it just in case, all fine. There are only png and text files inside

Awesome thank you sooooo much
This pack is now updated (minor).

New kits:
Cardiff 3rd (Premier league)
Aston Villa 3rd (Championship)
Newport 3rd (League Two)

Upon downloading, McAfee is stating there's spyware/viruses if I open the file
Apologies but I cannot find the download for the SSKCC with League 2 added
This is incredible work, any idea when the other English leagues will be available? Huge thanks for your superb work
Why isn't Carrick on first team coaching duties at Manchester United???
FM2020 SALE