Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 1 minute ago
婧祎橘 commented on: China - Superleague SS'2018 New! (29/06/18)
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.4 for FM20.2.3 [released on 20/12/2019]
Ivs commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (11/02/20)
juve_man commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.4 for FM20.2.3 [released on 20/12/2019]
A new version of our data update was released with 91067 changes from 362 contributors.
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
bartdude commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
mons commented on: Please help- trouble getting any skins, logos etc to work
Ben Getty commented on: Please help- trouble getting any skins, logos etc to work
Qvordrup commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Qvordrup added a download: FM20 missing mixpack 5 [11 requested images]
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: GLORY HUNTER FM20 | #76 | TITLE CONTENTION!? | Football Manager 2020
KEZ_7 commented on: A Turkish Delight
jrdra commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
A new version of our data update was released with 90824 changes from 362 contributors.
jrdra commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - The Head Coach
Qvordrup commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Qvordrup added a download: FM20 improvement mixpack 3 [10 requested images]
r96Skinner commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
bigno9 commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
lembergman commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
attlee74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Andrew♣ commented on: From Small Beginnings to Big Endings [FM19]
A new version of our data update was released with 90755 changes from 362 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Qvordrup added a download: FM20 request mixpack 3 [10 requested images]
crazyanimals Comments
Has anyone got anymore of the cut out faces for adding to my games? These are superb but I am now seeing these same faces more than my own family haha. A few new ones would be awesome

Many thanks in advance
Awesome work huge thanks for this...
Spoooky I had used the exact same pic to update my Haaland pic
Off to download this NOW 👍🏼
To be fair, nearly snapped the ligaments in my ankle by stepping on a curb yesterday. Bet you could do a bit more damage in a training session!

I used to know a few ex premier league players. They used to say a player plays most of the season carrying some form of a knock or injury.
The intensity of professional training sessions must carry a higher increase of injuries. Plus freak injuries happen all the time. Dare England fans forget the dreaded metatarsal injury 🤦🏻‍♂️
Or a certain human version of Shrek getting injured from being sparked out at a gathering.
Plus the more injuries make for a bigger challenge

I love the Bundesliga generic ads but would it be possible to get some club specific ads for Dortmund please?
As promised, Update Two of my EFL/Vanarama clubs is ready to go

Clubs included are Accrington Stanley, AFC Wimbledon, Bristol Rovers, Carlisle United, Chesterfield, Crawley Town, Doncaster Rovers, Lincoln City, Macclesfield, Mansfield, MK Dons, Newport County and Walsall

Also includes new and updated generic ads.

@rabcp I've also PM'd you with some known issues/fixes required for some clubs in testing.

HUGE thanks for this
I’m thinking of doing a career in Germany with Der BVB. Can I ask is the Bundesliga sorted for ads? Or does anyone have any available please?

Many thanks in advance
Forest were already covered mate.

I've done Rochdale, Wigan and Crewe so far to add to what i've already done. I'm covering Northern clubs first because I like the North.

Huuuge thanks from me dude
I might look at a few more EFL sides over the coming days. If anyone's requesting, i'll see what I can find

Nottingham Forest would be much appreciated please
No problem. It all works fine my end, so hopefully you get no issues.

Working like a dream my friend. Huge thanks for this!!
I have done Serie A and many other updates in my file here:

I usually use SS kits to make the logo left kits.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet thanks mate, i'll give it a download now

Love it! Thanks mate, I prefer the SS style tbh. I use those kits over the FC12 so win win haha

Hey Flut,

I’ve had a a go at trying to create the Italian Serie A as it isn’t included. I’ve got to test it this evening. If it works do you want to add it to the file?
Hi
In fact I tried to do it but I couldn't make it work.

No worries mate. Just thought I’d ask. I can manage it by changing the % for the background selector

Thanks anyway dude
Hey Flut,

Any chance you could bold up the headings in the pic I've supplied please?
Love your work as always dude

Why would you want to reduce the amount of injuries? I used to work with some premier league players and they very often said it’s a rarity any player isn’t playing with some form of a knock, niggle which means they aren’t 100% fit and often require an injection or some form of painkiller.
Plus reducing injuries only makes the game even easier.
More injuries more frequently for realism I say

Happy gaming everyone
AWESOME work!! Makes the in game time so much more pleasurable.
anyone else having trouble with lag with this skin?

Luckily I am. Or having any lag issues and I run on top graphics setting during 3D matches.

Try deleting the skin and download it again from fresh. Then once you’ve put it in the relevant folder/file. Try clearing skin cache and refreshing the skin whilst in FM20.

Fingers crossed it helps
Super excited to try this!!!!!
Huge thanks
No rush dude bless you.
I hadn’t noticed it anyhow but then my OCD kicks in and when you know... well you know the rest haha.
Still not played a full season for restarting because of new files or updates haha
Can I ask what is the recent update involved?
Great work btw!! Improves FM greatly. VP if you could pass on the thanks to the creator that would be superb

Thanks mate
Absolutely made up this is out now. It improved fm19 immensely. I always complained about how players are injured so much in real life. Even if it’s a knock and playing with the aid of a course of injections.
Superb work.
Cannot wait to get started with this.
Thanks so much for this
Yeah I believe that is the idea

Thanks mate, really do appreciate your help. heading off to start a new bloody save as you've released some awesome work!!!!
I reckon so. Probably makes them adapt better to your tactical plans and changes in a match. Also it should make the AI managers plan ahead better and patiently nurture and develop their youth talent in a more realistic way instead of just offloading them as "not good enough - yet".
That is what the description says and that's what I'm hoping. I haven't tested it myself yet.

Thanks mate, much appreciated
if using option 1, does it make ai managers harder to beat?
sorry to ask perhaps a silly question, but what does option 1 do exactly?

Kind regards
Can I ask, is there ss 19/20 kits for Portugal fm 20? Cannot find it anywhere.

Regards
Rowan I took your advice but I decided to do 10 at a time, then once it worked in game, I then just deleted a few at a time to narrow it down and hey presto all working. Thanks again for your advice
Hi Rowan with regards to coding....

in the config file I create then editing to have this line in - <record from="UID number" to="graphics/pictures/person/UID number/portrait"/>
in game my PO is 4506 for example
for arguments sake the regen uid locator gave me 123456789. In the line above does this number match so it shows as <record from="123456789" to="graphics/pictures/person/123456789/portrait"/>
or should it be written as <record from="4506" to="graphics/pictures/person123456789/portrait"/>
So sorry for these mindless questions

IGNORE THIS PLEASE - I checked config file of players photos and copied the same coding. Hopefully this will sort it
I roughly counted 60 something for the amount of UIDs for my game. So I might be a little while copying photos and typing code.

Can this be done without using the an editor? Would rewriting anything in the config file do anything?
Sorry you couldn't make it work. When you type the number into the Finder on textedit - how many matches is it finding? It could just be that you're having the same issue as ReOberon where the image you're trying to match has been assigned to multiple regens...? As I said to him simply go through and duplicate your chosen photo and name it as each of the UIDs you come across? I realise it's not ideal, but the only other way I can think to fix that would be for me to create way more than 15k numbered images (which I wish I had)

Unfortunately creating the 15k took me ages and nearly blew up my mac...so whilst I may try again I don't fancy it

PS. Doesn't matter about "show pictures of players (and staff) who have been generated by the game" as that's just asking if you want to see the Regen face or a "blank default" face - either way you'll be replacing it.

Great idea about duplicating the photo for each one. I shall give that ago. Thanks for getting back to me and it looks so good on your images. Really hope I can sort it. Thanks for everything matey