Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 hour ago
Keith Batcheltor commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
A new version of our data update was released with 511351 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316163 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 75255 changes from 300 contributors.
Ianthompson commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 511352 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316164 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 75256 changes from 300 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 511337 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316144 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 75224 changes from 300 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 511290 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316044 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 74870 changes from 300 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 511266 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316020 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 74825 changes from 300 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
kingrobbo commented on: The Last Real Fixtures and Results 27/05 for FM19
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
natarin commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 511261 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316015 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 74820 changes from 299 contributors.
Cizzu commented on: DVX Logos for FM19 | Pack 19v2 Update
A new version of our data update was released with 511252 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316005 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 74796 changes from 299 contributors.
ovidiu10 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
ovidiu10 added a download: Fotbal Club FCSB Teampack
crazyanimals Comments
Does this pack contain stadiums for the US?

If you already have the full pack then just download the latest changes file.

Amazing, thank you so much
Very happy to announce a huge update to the pack and this is thanks to @DazS8 allowing us the use of his massive player and staff pack which contains over 8000 pictures! Some of the pictures do need updating where players have transferred but these can easily be changed by simply uploading a new picture

Where can I find the update link sorry?
Awesome work by the way
Use SSKCC. It merged all data from individual fmf files from english leagues packs.
Only the latest level 9 english leagues are not in SSKCC, but they will be soon.

Awesome Bolid74, your work is incredible. Couldn't play FM without your work!!!!
Can I please ask,when starting a new saved game do I use the SSKCC and/or the fmf file that comes with some of the kit downloads?
can't we download all the leagues in one link?

Sadly no there is no full leagues download, but it is so worth the time downloading each one. If you sign up to the membership it is so much quicker and you'd be supporting the page too.
This pack is now updated with following;

New kits: Worthing away, Banbury home, Stalybridge third.
Editor file with correct kits, colours, back numbers colours and proper third kits for following leagues: Isthmian, Northern, Southern central (all level 7)

The link appears to be broken, awesome work btw. No better kits around
There isn't one at the moment. It's been worked on but hasn't been released yet.

Thank you so much, I shall keep an eye out for it's release
Can anyone help please? Is there a SSKCC download for FM19, I cannot seem to find a link.

Kind regards
Must be false, I scaned it just in case, all fine. There are only png and text files inside

Awesome thank you sooooo much
This pack is now updated (minor).

New kits:
Cardiff 3rd (Premier league)
Aston Villa 3rd (Championship)
Newport 3rd (League Two)

Upon downloading, McAfee is stating there's spyware/viruses if I open the file
Apologies but I cannot find the download for the SSKCC with League 2 added
This is incredible work, any idea when the other English leagues will be available? Huge thanks for your superb work
Why isn't Carrick on first team coaching duties at Manchester United???
I don't know if England is interesting to you, but I put together all my work in one megapack, it's 20 leagues.

Thank you so much, i've only just seen this now and i'm afraid to say, just after downloading each and every SS pack.
I've just checked and it totals 67 countries. Took me all evening and this morning, but its soooooooo worth it!!
SS kits rule.

I was afraid you'd say that... I have such OCD and i have to have every kit download... Guess that's my day/eve sorted haha

Thanks again
I'm sorry to ask, but i'm currently using FC12 kits but i've noticed SS kits have so much more in terms of coverage.
Is there a way to perhaps download a megapack, so i don't have to download all the individual files?
I am a premium member but i just cannot find a way.
Any help would be so much appreciated.
Thanks again
Thank you soooooo much, this will be fantastic!!
I've never used an SSKCC file, at least i cannot see one in my editor folder

Awesome work!! Can someone do this for the premier league teams such as Manchester United please? it breaks me going to basic kits during fa cup and european competitions
Is there a download to help improve crowd realism in game? I have trawled the internet with no success, perhaps someone has a patch they have worked on and not uploaded?
The current ingame/inmatch crowd noise isn't too great and needs a huge overhaul.

If anyone has a patch please get in touch

Could someone please either post a download link for the sound pack they are using please? I hate the fm18 sound pack, sounds terrible.
It would be hugely appreciated
i think the path has changed to this file now...

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2018\data\simatchviewer_uncompressed
When i install this to my kits folder, when in game the 3d kits show where the 2d kits are instead
Everton third kit this season is yellow not orange

Any idea of when FC12 will release English Championship and below kits?
Does this work on FM17?
When will the laptop screen size be available please?
Any advice for putting this on a mac please? Cant find steam/steamapps and so on to enter this file... Tried using the instructions however when i get to the steam part its not there... Someone please help
Same for me.... i have tried literally all different downloads for kits and not a single one seems to work for me, all my logos, backgrounds, skins, facepacks work but just not kits. Any help guys please? As it's nearly got me putting FM15 down and not playing it (i'm so annoyed as kits always work)!!

I have attached a screen shot (i hope)
figure out why
I am sure this is is this usual way i installed kits in the past, just cannot figure out why it's not working this time round

Any help would be great