Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 1 hour ago
JBDee1690 commented on: Need help\advice with cut out faces!!
JBDee1690 added a topic: Need help\advice with cut out faces!!
chris.forrest commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Kings Langley FC Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 51424 changes from 197 contributors.
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
bakizp commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 51388 changes from 197 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 51386 changes from 197 contributors.
A11_Smithy commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
kingrobbo commented on: Unknown error message
A new version of our data update was released with 51362 changes from 197 contributors.
Maradonna commented on: FM NewGAN Faces V1
Uncle Sam commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Uncle Sam commented on: Uncle Sam FM - Iron Manager FM 20
A11_Smithy commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 51347 changes from 197 contributors.
Uncle Sam commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Baja commented on: Restoration of the standard logos!
A new version of our data update was released with 51340 changes from 197 contributors.
debeli24 commented on: SS Template Thread
Uncle Sam commented on: Uncle Sam FM - Iron Manager FM 20
A new version of our data update was released with 51314 changes from 197 contributors.
Chocomonster commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: Sweden - Allsvenskan SS'2020 Relink! (11/05/20)
aqs123 commented on: FM20 Hidden Regen UID Finder (Create your own Press Officer & Personal Assistant images!)
Pontuzzz commented on: Sweden - Allsvenskan SS'2020 Relink! (11/05/20)
Footygamer added a video: SEASON 8 - FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020 JOURNEYMAN - FM20 LIVE NOW
Danisurdo commented on: Venezuela - Primera Division 3D'2020 for FM20 New! (21/05/20)
delichris Comments
If you've installed everything correctly, overwriting your existing config with the one from the latest update pack should suffice

That won't work.

Edit: I reload it three times but now it works fine. Thanks

It's not an enormous file, just download the latest update pack and copy only the config

Will al faces work again? Overwrite it or just delete the other one and put new one in?

Is there a way to get only the config file of the latest download? Ik overwrite the config file and now the faces doesn't work anymore.
@mons Can i overwrite this one with the previous one? And can i use it with the current save game?
Do you mean the physical CD? You can install it, but what you install now will only be the beta. It will be updated to the full game on Tuesday, with whatever changes are made from now till then

Ok thanks. And when i start a game it will automatically play in the full game?
I have already the official game? Can i install it and play the original game?

Why can we download them here and not on other sites? What's the different?
I will aks it here. FMScout doesn't have any graphics anymore due to law and stuff. Can we download still the graphics here?
When are the North and South ready? The kits are amazing.
I have the latest version but i have a strange Xavi Simons.

@bolid74 Where put i the fmf files for the colours?
I downloaded the newest real fix and i notice i miss the German national team with original players. How can i fix it?
I miss it in a save game.

I think the problem is in the year where i'm at. I play in 2022 and the whole team of Germany is empty but when i download a game in 2018 i have the German team with the original names. Does anybody has it also?

I downloaded the skin and put it in the map where skins are. But it doesn't work. FM doesn't find the skin.

Edit: I pulled the maps out of the head map and now the skin works.

Thanks mate for all the work.
How does it like when you have a the tacticscreen or other screen at front of it.
I still have the German clubnames wrong. Like Schalke still as Gelsenkirchen. I did al the steps right.

Never mind. I had a other map with editor data.

Is this the highest league of Korea?
The South African Premier League is being worked on by kifla6.

I may do the South African First Division if I have enough time

Thanks mate. That's great news.
Are there any kits for the South African teams?

I will ask it again are there any kits from the South African competitions?
Are there any kits for the South African teams?
Which files did you download and how many images do you have in total in your megapack folder?
All the 8 packs. I have 151371 items.
Everything from the past is in the 8.You can safely delete those ancient megapacks and make more room on your hard drives.

I delete all those maps but i lost now almost everything. I have no neymar of pogba for example.
Thanks for the quck reply
I have a question. I still have the packs 6 and 7. And now i have all the 8 packs. Do i still need the packs 6 and 7. They are from FM14 and FM15.
They work. I got still the subfolders and now they work. Thanks for the tips.
How many images do you have then? Are they all in one folder or in sub-folders?

In subfolders.
I got the whole 8 pack. From 8.00 till 8.07.
I have not the whole 6. packs. Maybe that's the problem? I have all the 7 en 8 packs.