Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 6 minutes ago
SolC commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2019-20 Relink! (22/10/19)
divster commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
rob202006 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
VP. commented on: The Gers
DMendoza1969 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Footygamer added a video: Chelsea - Under Embargo #22 The Old Enemy! | Football Manager 2020
Morris64 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
tongey commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
A new version of our data update was released with 246749 changes from 787 contributors.
alec6247 commented on: Newcastle - The Road Back To Success
daveazzopardi added a video: KNOCKOUT! FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020 - Paris Saint-Germain #10
Shedender commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.2 [22/11/2019]
SirWerGaming commented on: Newcastle - The Road Back To Success
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
Waterdeep70 commented on: International Save..England to start with
MMXX commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
Waterdeep70 added a career: International Save..England to start with
A new version of our data update was released with 246739 changes from 787 contributors.
tongey commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
VP. commented on: Best PC for FM 2020
vinny68 added a career: Vinny Stevens
VP. commented on: The Gers
VP. commented on: The Gers
Dan commented on: The Gers
Eric Portapotty commented on: Spurs sack Poch
ducc commented on: DVX Logos for FM20 | Pack 20v1
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 1 Out Now!
kijo commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
delichris Comments
Do you mean the physical CD? You can install it, but what you install now will only be the beta. It will be updated to the full game on Tuesday, with whatever changes are made from now till then

Ok thanks. And when i start a game it will automatically play in the full game?
I have already the official game? Can i install it and play the original game?

Why can we download them here and not on other sites? What's the different?
I will aks it here. FMScout doesn't have any graphics anymore due to law and stuff. Can we download still the graphics here?
When are the North and South ready? The kits are amazing.
I have the latest version but i have a strange Xavi Simons.

@bolid74 Where put i the fmf files for the colours?
I downloaded the newest real fix and i notice i miss the German national team with original players. How can i fix it?
I miss it in a save game.

I think the problem is in the year where i'm at. I play in 2022 and the whole team of Germany is empty but when i download a game in 2018 i have the German team with the original names. Does anybody has it also?

I downloaded the skin and put it in the map where skins are. But it doesn't work. FM doesn't find the skin.

Edit: I pulled the maps out of the head map and now the skin works.

Thanks mate for all the work.
How does it like when you have a the tacticscreen or other screen at front of it.
I still have the German clubnames wrong. Like Schalke still as Gelsenkirchen. I did al the steps right.

Never mind. I had a other map with editor data.

Is this the highest league of Korea?
The South African Premier League is being worked on by kifla6.

I may do the South African First Division if I have enough time

Thanks mate. That's great news.
Are there any kits for the South African teams?

I will ask it again are there any kits from the South African competitions?
Are there any kits for the South African teams?
Which files did you download and how many images do you have in total in your megapack folder?
All the 8 packs. I have 151371 items.
Everything from the past is in the 8.You can safely delete those ancient megapacks and make more room on your hard drives.

I delete all those maps but i lost now almost everything. I have no neymar of pogba for example.
Thanks for the quck reply
I have a question. I still have the packs 6 and 7. And now i have all the 8 packs. Do i still need the packs 6 and 7. They are from FM14 and FM15.
They work. I got still the subfolders and now they work. Thanks for the tips.
How many images do you have then? Are they all in one folder or in sub-folders?

In subfolders.
I got the whole 8 pack. From 8.00 till 8.07.
I have not the whole 6. packs. Maybe that's the problem? I have all the 7 en 8 packs.
Thanks but i have a the downloads but still no faces. And i'm reloading the skin. And untick the folder.
In wich update are the faces of Breel Embolo and REnato Sanches?
Can i use this download also for the real game?