Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 16 minutes ago
martinmalkov commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
INJ commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 516010 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312220 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15117 changes from 110 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 516002 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312212 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15104 changes from 108 contributors.
Doddo04 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
A new version of our data update was released with 516003 changes from 918 contributors.
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
A new version of our data update was released with 312213 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15059 changes from 107 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Qvordrup added a download: Boldklubben Marienlyst [11.02] Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 312209 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15053 changes from 107 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 515998 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312208 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15048 changes from 107 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Qvordrup added a download: FC Roskilde Teampack
KEZ_7 commented on: FM19 - Southend Utd
A new version of our data update was released with 515698 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 311877 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 14621 changes from 107 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: New request system - feedback encouraged
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
leftfoot commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
delichris Comments
I downloaded the newest real fix and i notice i miss the German national team with original players. How can i fix it?
I miss it in a save game.

I think the problem is in the year where i'm at. I play in 2022 and the whole team of Germany is empty but when i download a game in 2018 i have the German team with the original names. Does anybody has it also?

I downloaded the skin and put it in the map where skins are. But it doesn't work. FM doesn't find the skin.

Edit: I pulled the maps out of the head map and now the skin works.

Thanks mate for all the work.
How does it like when you have a the tacticscreen or other screen at front of it.
I still have the German clubnames wrong. Like Schalke still as Gelsenkirchen. I did al the steps right.

Never mind. I had a other map with editor data.

Is this the highest league of Korea?
The South African Premier League is being worked on by kifla6.

I may do the South African First Division if I have enough time

Thanks mate. That's great news.
Are there any kits for the South African teams?

I will ask it again are there any kits from the South African competitions?
Are there any kits for the South African teams?
Which files did you download and how many images do you have in total in your megapack folder?
All the 8 packs. I have 151371 items.
Everything from the past is in the 8.You can safely delete those ancient megapacks and make more room on your hard drives.

I delete all those maps but i lost now almost everything. I have no neymar of pogba for example.
Thanks for the quck reply
I have a question. I still have the packs 6 and 7. And now i have all the 8 packs. Do i still need the packs 6 and 7. They are from FM14 and FM15.
They work. I got still the subfolders and now they work. Thanks for the tips.
How many images do you have then? Are they all in one folder or in sub-folders?

In subfolders.
I got the whole 8 pack. From 8.00 till 8.07.
I have not the whole 6. packs. Maybe that's the problem? I have all the 7 en 8 packs.
Thanks but i have a the downloads but still no faces. And i'm reloading the skin. And untick the folder.
In wich update are the faces of Breel Embolo and REnato Sanches?
Can i use this download also for the real game?
ArchaonDaniels working on it.

Ok thanks.
Is some one making the Jupiler League? That's the second division in the Netherlands.
Maybe i'm wrong here but since yesterday i can't take a screenshot of the standings. All the other screenshots will work but not one of the standings. How can i fix it?
Thanks. A very welcome for my United game.