Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 18 minutes ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
KEZ_7 commented on: New Save Advice
kingrobbo commented on: Promotions and relegations 2019-20 season + updated CHL and EL teams (3. update 09-06-2019)
mercian5 commented on: Promotions and relegations 2019-20 season + updated CHL and EL teams (3. update 09-06-2019)
A new version of our data update was released with 512623 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317851 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 78707 changes from 308 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 78700 changes from 308 contributors.
jtnlange commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
A new version of our data update was released with 512625 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317853 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 78702 changes from 308 contributors.
Darkness89 commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
SirTAVARES commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
Darkness89 commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
kingrobbo commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
SirTAVARES commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
Darkness89 commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
kingrobbo commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
A new version of our data update was released with 512636 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317864 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 78713 changes from 307 contributors.
Darkness89 commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
weeniehutjr commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
gs9 Comments
where is the other team?

They'll appear when Bayern play them, stuttgart now available -

Are you doing the Bayern pack?
@mons @gs9 In response to your conversation here, I was planning on going through and finishing off cleaning the SI cuts for Bundesliga teams anyway so these new sources are a big help, will make sure to not duplicate or cut anything that doesn't need doing (for instance the perfectly good World Cup cut for Hazard you were both discussing) but in this case I've cut the image as the lighting and skin tones look far more natural to me

Brilliant, thank you!
Appreciate your understanding. That said, if anybody decides to cut it, I will assess it on its own merits - but it's not strictly necessary to be cut, if you know what I mean.

I know you've done some cuts in the past, so you can choose to cut it if you so wish. You can speeden up the process by using remove.bg (more detail in the spoiler in this post).

Also, without having checked them all, I suspect that most of the sources from those pages will be the same (or very similar) to the SI cuts (which can be found on these pages). A portion of them (including all missing ones) have already been included in the MP, but we just don't have the manpower to go through the rest and (a) check which are improvements, and (b) do the necessary snow removal on them. If there are any cuts in particular which you reckon urgently need updating, then you're more than welcome to let us know (ideally by saving, renaming and cleaning them )

You guy's do amazing work, unbelievable dedication, really improve the experience of playing the game @HRiddick in particular, I'll just take this opportunity to say thank you to you all!
@gs9, this is an excellent source. But it's so similar to the existing MP cut-out that's it's quite simply not an improvement. The existing MP image was cut recently and is of a high quality; a new cut using your source would just be an alternate. As I said to somebody else yesterday, when there are so many sources available and when we have relatively little cutters to work on them, we consider it much more productive for cutters to spend their time on sources which are genuine improvements rather than alternates. Otherwise, we'd have 10 cut-outs every year of Salah, Messi, Ronaldo, Pogba etc. etc.

I'm rejecting your Bender request for the same reason. Most Bundesliga players already have 250x250 images in the megapack, so do check whether any future sources you request have recently been added in HQ in the MP

No problem mons, that's understandable, thanks for the response.
Where do people source higher resolution German Bundesliga pics from?
Hi @Belajariman are you still making this?
Hi all, the UEFA Youth League page on UEFA.com now features all player pics, which whenrigzht click opened are 324x324 (Same as Champions League / World Cup Sizes) first time I've know them to do so.

Hi @mons done and attached.

Thanks
Request Completed: Bournemouth - Download

Missing Youth and some staff

I've started work on cutting from these sources so will release a pack when I'm done

Brilliant, thank you.
@vitinha89 , you seem to have taken this request on, but I don't seem to recall you producing cuts before. Did you click the button by mistake or are you genuinely going to attempt to cut this?

Judging by the lack of a response, probably a mistake. Anyone else want to take it, need to start my save!

Thanks in advance.
I'll do that ridiculously big Real Madrid request

Good work! Appreciated!

Great cuts, where did you get the City sources from and can you provide anymore?
Anyone doing the Real Madrid 15/16 request (81 images)?

Also all staff and youth teams available on http://www.juventus.com/en/teams/youthteams/primavera/ in hi res via right click inspect element. Worth adding into the request if you've got time.

Brilliant!... Thank You
Correct request

AS Roma Young - 27 faces - HERE

Thanks maxtod77
I have them collected and will be in a mix pack I'm cutting

Cheers mate
Do take the time to make the request correctly. Some good images there, but nobody will cut them if you don't provide the UIDs...

I won't deny, very lazy of me, perhaps someone will request in the appropriate manner now they are aware the images are available.

If not I will when I get chance.
Roma Youth Players Available Here - http://www.uefa.com/uefayouthleague/season=2015/clubs/club=2606419/index.html

Apologies for not requesting correctly...
I collected all players with better pics. If sth is interested in cuttineg them I can upload it here.

I'll cut them if you upload
Request: England team.
Manchester City 2014-2015 Example pic.
40 players & staff.

Do you want to re upload and I will cut the none improvements that weren't cut by NiceLad i.e. Lampard?

Prefer club shirts

Figured out how to do it, just need someone to cut all of them now ;-)