Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 5 minutes ago
dominichowell commented on: Club Manager Search
dominichowell added a topic: Club Manager Search
HRiddick commented on: Cut-Out Regen Megapack - Home thread
playboy77 commented on: Club Banners & Adboards for FM20
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - A Wandering Dork
rabcp commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
debeli5 commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Number 1 commented on: Coronavirus and football- Serie A suspend all fixtures until 3/4/20
Number 1 commented on: Ashwood City - The Offensive
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: GLORY HUNTER FM20 | #116 | ZEBRE ATTACK?! | Football Manager 2020
BigBadBaerni completed a season in their Football Manager career: Journeyman 2020
Simon Le broke the record for FM2020 Highest Career Average Rating for Club with Bruno Fernandes - 7.57
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Watford Youth and Staff Teampack
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
SirWerGaming commented on: Blowing New Bubbles
cebul commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
cHMIELu commented on: Requests
DazS8 commented on: City Pictures Mega-Pack (Flut Skins)
globalpixels commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
krissmed commented on: Request Thread Trophies
StaticShift commented on: How to find out continental qualification spots?
StaticShift added a topic: How to find out continental qualification spots?
NorthernSoul commented on: City Pictures Mega-Pack (Flut Skins)
Baja commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
SirWerGaming added a career: Blowing New Bubbles
Tarrantino commented on: Tarrant's 4-2-3-1 Gegenpress
A new megapack was released: Metallic Logos Megapack V2020.05
Ernesttico Comments
14 players & staff currently without a cut-out and 14 improvements.

@Qvordrup
@rfreixo
18 players & staff currently without a cut-out and 5 improvements.

@Qvordrup
@rfreixo (I'm just tagging you as a reminder of the new packs I'm creating. I don't wanna bother you too much, so if you don't wanna be tagged for the upcoming ones, just let me know.)

@rfreixo Your help is appreciated as always, even with the teampacks! By the way, with Qvordrup I started a mini-project, that will keep me busy for the next days, in which I'll collect all the missing images and improvements I can find for Danish teams. If you have time and desire to cut them, you're more than welcome!
Awesome! @rfreixo

15 players & staff currently without a cut-out and 4 improvements.
@Qvordrup

@rfreixo Thank you once again!
Hello Joel Bopesu (49033851) thanks

Some players and staff. 15 currently without a cut-out & 19 improvements.

Great job, thank you!
Hello Paul Atangana (13171655)
Thanks

I would like to make a update for the danish team Boldklubben Fremad Amager UID=508

Can anyone figure out how to get better quality pictures that the ones on their homepage : https://www.fremadamagerelite.dk/copy-of-holdet

From this page to page 13 you can find images for all the players of the team. Just right-click on one of the images and choose to copy the image address link (or open the image on another tab). Then, from the original address, delete everything after ".jpg".
E.g.: https://static.wixstatic.com/media/5894d6_a419af2ff16e4c68a593f6119f282db6~mv2_d_1819_1976_s_2.jpg/v1/fill/w_419,h_455,al_c,q_80,usm_0.66_1.00_0.01/5894d6_a419af2ff16e4c68a593f6119f282db6~mv2_d_1819_1976_s_2.webp
Checked against MP 12.07. The pack now contains 35 missing and improvements for players/staff (I've updated some images and I also added some team-mates of the current year).

Another awesome job! Thanks @rfreixo !
Hi all, I can cut these images, if no one has taken it yet
@Ernesttico @weeniehutjr @mons

Hi! You can download the pack I've attached in the first comment. It's now updated and with only the images that still need a cut or are improvements.
Actually on second thoughts the cut for 91204056 does look cropped too closely to the chin which might make the head look a bit wide, I've extended the neck a little bit. @mons

That's exactly what I was talking about. Now, it's perfect! @mons please add this new version of that cut! Thanks again, weenie!
Have these two images been cut from a teampack, maybe (and have not been included in the MP yet)?
Yeah, thats the case, there was a Kaiserslautern teampack here with 180px images that I'm recutting in 250px. I cut 91204056 last month (it's a duplicate UID of 91207450 and one of them was removed in 20.4 database) and I promise the proportions of the face are correct :p The other two I'm just yet to upload.

Great, I've removed those 3 images and I've reuploaded the pack. It should now be ok.
Great job! Thank you!
91204056, 91204074 and 91204078 have been cut already. I don't think the rest have, unless @Eltarian or @FCB Dimos have cut them (pinging them just to check )

Thanks for the feedback and the further update, weeniehutjr!
I kept 91204056 'cause the current cut seems a bit "out of proportion" and his face looks a little bit too wide. I can't find a cut for 91204074 nor for 91204078 searching by IDs among the individual requests, and neither in their pages using the SI search engine: here and here

Some really great sources here.
Checked against MP 12.07. The pack now contains 20 missing and improvements.
Attachments

@rfreixo Thank you once again!
@Baja and @Side Splitting Pass Hello I search Philippe Agoussi (13131689) Thanks

Best cut I could get for him so far... Let's see if Baja or SSP will be able to provide better sources.

Thanks for working on so many of the requests I reviewed and updated lately. Your work is highly commendable! @rfreixo

15 images ready to be cut!
Thank you once again! @rfreixo ^^