Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 121571 changes from 429 contributors.
KodjiaMaster commented on: Request - Singapore Premier League Kits
Pie commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
AlorsOnDanse commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Cornfed commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 121565 changes from 429 contributors.
julianocp commented on: SS Template Thread
injilio commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
Muzzhound commented on: DVX Logos for FM20 | Pack 20v2 Update
A new version of our data update was released with 121555 changes from 429 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 121481 changes from 429 contributors.
Liam McDonald commented on: Cut-Out Faces Megapack Technical Support thread
A new version of our data update was released with 121428 changes from 428 contributors.
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: 🏆 Trophies Request Thread
itamar1936 commented on: Chants are playing at the same time error
itamar1936 added a topic: Chants are playing at the same time error
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: 🏆 Trophies Request Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 121285 changes from 427 contributors.
cHMIELu commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 121214 changes from 427 contributors.
mons commented on: Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: 🏆 Trophies Request Thread
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: 🏆 Trophies Request Thread
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: 🏆 Trophies Request Thread
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - Save The Silkmen - Macclesfield Town
Orthodox Comments
My computer broke on me about 6 weeks ago and I don’t think it’s fixable, I’m hoping to at least be able to salvage the hard drive. Currently I can’t afford a new computer so I have no idea when there will be any new content from me. I will try and answer all the above questions during the coming week as I have a bit more free time now after what has been a very busy time of year for me.

Hi mate. Thank you for great effort to create this addons for FM.

Well, i have problem. I still have default ads in my game instead of yours and i done everything you said in read me txt.
My Steam instalation is on D , so can you tell me, do i need to copy your steam folder to D maybe?

Thanks for answer. When you can, no hurry. Cheers.
Some kits aren't showing up:

I will try to find whats wrong with them or what are you doing wrong. Thank yuo for feedback. Cheers!
These are beautiful, long may this continue.

Thanks to the creators.

Thank you very much. Glad to hear that. Enjoy.
This is FC style we (Serbian FM) made it. And no, he dont have permission to post this but i guess he dont care

Serbia, Super and First liga.
Something like that would be massive

Much easier to make every kind of kit. I ll try.
Yes, i am expecting this kind of asnwer. Same to me but it would be great if someone could make it. I have no idea how, but i remember for PES kitmaking, we have it and its a lot easier to making with that ''tool''. Maybe i'll try to find author of that PES 3D model and ask for us.
Hi guys. I am wondering is there any 3D preview model, like doll or PS templete, where we can see how jersey look like after we made it? I hope you know what i mean.
Thank you mate. I'll try.

EDIT: Is there any issues with number of boards for ex. 48 or 50 or 52 around the field. How can i know how much? Sorry if i miss that somewhere.

Not sure if that's sarcasm or not so I'll answer just incase..

have a look through and see what numbers are yet to be used, the higher the better e.g. 9000+

Failing that drop TV_Capper a message and see if he can assign you some free ID numbers

Yes mate, it is. Sorry because of that but i made last year baners for Serbian clubs and after 5 teams i didnt find any empty slots and ask here for help - nothing. Maybe i dont know to do it correct but i have tried and tried again and again and still nothing.

If you can , please tell me , when i add code lines in config file for Serbian clubs for example like this:

<!-- Crvena Zvezda, Orthodox -->
<integer value="2035"/>
<integer value="2036"/>
</list>

and this

<!-- Crvena Zvezda ads -->
<record id="2029" path="pictures/ads/europe/serbia/clubs/crvena zvezda/diva"/>
<record id="2030" path="pictures/ads/europe/serbia/clubs/crvena zvezda/telekom"/>
<record id="2031" path="pictures/ads/europe/serbia/clubs/crvena zvezda/gazpromplavi"/>
<record id="2032" path="pictures/ads/europe/serbia/clubs/crvena zvezda/gazprombeli"/>
<record id="2033" path="pictures/ads/europe/serbia/clubs/crvena zvezda/jelen"/>
<record id="2034" path="pictures/ads/europe/serbia/clubs/crvena zvezda/puma"/>
<record id="2035" path="pictures/ads/europe/serbia/clubs/crvena zvezda/genergy"/>
<record id="2036" path="pictures/ads/europe/serbia/clubs/crvena zvezda/terme"/>

Is there anything else i need to do? I tried to exchange some club from Austria for ex. with ID of some Serbian club and to redirect in bottom lines but with no success. can you tell me where is the problem?

And yes, thank you in advance for helping.
Can you tell me what slots i can use for Serbian clubs? Are there some empty slots?

I would make the guess that game was a friendly...

Keep playing until you have a league match, as those are the default boards for friendly matches
(or clubs without boards in the xml)
(Also remember to make sure that the record ID's that you have used aren't duplicated elsewhere in the pack)

This is league game wich i played earlier. I load highlights from that match to see are there new boards. Ok, i'll try to resolve this issue. Thanks.

EDIT:

This was my problem

<record id="50253" path="pictures\ads\europe\serbia\clubs\napredak\napredak"/>
instead of this type / , I used another one and because of that my boards didnt appears in game. Thanks once again for grea job and for all your help!

Sorry foe double post but...

still a have a problem. So, in folder ''napredak'' i put some boards. Now my folder look like this:

In club xml file i add this lines:

<!-- Napredak, Orthodox -->

<record id="50255" path="pictures\ads\europe\serbia\clubs\napredak\superliga"/>
		<record id="50256" path="pictures\ads\europe\serbia\clubs\napredak\telekom"/>
		<record id="50257" path="pictures\ads\europe\serbia\clubs\napredak\naeks"/>
		<record id="50258" path="pictures\ads\europe\serbia\clubs\napredak\lav"/>
		<record id="50259" path="pictures\ads\europe\serbia\clubs\napredak\jelen"/>
		<record id="50260" path="pictures\ads\europe\serbia\clubs\napredak\delta"/>
and in game result is this:

Do you see whats wrong now?

Thanks
Firstly Napredak's UID is 1950, FC Dallas are 1905

It should look more like this:
			<!-- hearts, tv_capper -->
			<list id="1573">
				<integer value="50119"/>
				<integer value="50120"/>
				...
				<integer value="50119"/>
			</list>

Omg. I try to see where's problem and it is in frnot of my nose :O Thanks mate a lot for that.

So, a fixed ID number and i put just one board for reason - to see what will happen. Now i have another problem. At my stadium all boards are black except VISA board at the stands. Saw post 100% text size, cleared my catch files, tick ''always reload'' and ''untick etc''. I know, i made fm graphics for a long time but when i changed ID number, something was wrong. If i cant, i'll ask for help.

Thanks mate. After i done with Serbian clubs adboards i'll post it here.
Hi all.

First of all i would like to thank you guys for wonderful job you done! Great work!

second, i'm trying to make some Serbian Club adboard, so I start with one adboard named ''naopredak'' and put it here:

after this, i put the code line into the xml file (club adboard):

<!-- Napredak, Orthodox -->
        <list id="1905">
        <integer value="9601"/>
and this at the bottom of xml file:

<!-- Napredak ads -->
		<record id="9601" path="pictures\ads\europe\serbia\clubs\napredak\napredak"/>
and nothing happens. Maybe i miss something important to do so please if you can help me to solve my problem, do it. Thanks in advance.

P.S: Still , i put clubs adboards in ads folder, FM present me standard competition adboards in 3d mode.

I aprreciate if someone post ss same jersay from 2012 and now - just to see diference because i dont see that
So, i see the diference between last year template and this template. Can you please tell me what's new with this kind of template WH ?

Thanks in advance

Ivan

__________________________________________________________________________

Serbian FM and our GFX team present you SFM'13 Logos MEGA PACK with over 10,000 logos in it!

Package content: