Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 18 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 516498 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 322746 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 87793 changes from 323 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
ste_rulez commented on: [FM19] Player and Staff Changes (included in Live Transfer Update)
A new version of our data update was released with 516503 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 322744 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 87773 changes from 323 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
A new version of our data update was released with 516492 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 322726 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 87749 changes from 323 contributors.
LBOW6 commented on: [FM19] Player and Staff Changes (included in Live Transfer Update)
Ernesttico commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Ernesttico added a download: Astana U-21 Teampack
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
A new version of our data update was released with 516455 changes from 918 contributors.
Saxonaitor commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack
A new version of our data update was released with 322677 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 87580 changes from 323 contributors.
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
ShaneU commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
ducc commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Mustang13297 commented on: [FM19] Player and Staff Changes (included in Live Transfer Update)
barcaseb commented on: Promotions and relegations 2019-20 season + updated CHL and EL teams (5. update 24-06-2019)
JosephRoberts08 commented on: Promotions and relegations 2019-20 season + updated CHL and EL teams (5. update 24-06-2019)
SirTAVARES commented on: Promotions and relegations 2019-20 season + updated CHL and EL teams (5. update 24-06-2019)
ZVEZDA91 Comments
Can we get each of these to try out? particularly want bottom left, the one previously on here is poor quality image.

New USA 2014 emblem...

New Holland logo...
New Roma logo??

“I spend 90 minutes on the bench every game” - Jose Mourinho, Real Madrid.
I'm playing with Porto too, and I'm using the same formation..In 17 games for Portuguese League Jackson score 19 goal, and for Champions, in 7 games he scores 9 goals, he is the top scorer on both competitions....I'm in the first season, on 18-03-14, and jackson played 39 matches, did 116 target shots and 31 goals...so I think the problem is on your team's instruction.

Its not the fact that he is not scoring which is bothering me, its that the game can let you have over 30 shots in a game and not one from a lone striker that has played for 90 mins... the very fact the game see's this as realistic with any team instructions, is beyond ridiculous to me.
“I spend 90 minutes on the bench every game” - Jose Mourinho, Real Madrid.
I assume you have a half decent striker? And its not you mate who plays in Accrington's U18's or something like that.

Hahahaha, I'm sure Jackson Martinez is a pretty decent striker, I get no luck using him even in his preferred Poacher role, I've asked him to shoot more often and even some of the midfielders to shoot less, still no luck.

The other strikers (i.e Kleber) aren't as good, and the outcome is still the same.

But I would like to think that even with 30+ shots on goal, my mate that plays for Accrington Stanley playing as a lone striker could manage more then 2 of them???
“I spend 90 minutes on the bench every game” - Jose Mourinho, Real Madrid.
I started a game with Porto, I usually do this at the start of every FM because their squad enables me to develop the kinda tiki-taki style of tactic that I desire and want my teams to play, also the league standard isn't so unforgiving while testing it.

The formation is your standard 4-1-2-2-1, holding mid, inside forwards on the wings, you get the message.

The play instructions for the players revolves around short simple passing and not wasting possession.

I am having wonderful results with it regarding possession (60%+) and shots on goal (30+)

However for some reason although we are having over 30 shots a game the player stats screen shows me that not a single shot is rarely coming from my lone striker????? and this doesn't fluctuate when I change the role or the player... the most i have got him up to is like 2 shots?????

FM, what the hell????
“I spend 90 minutes on the bench every game” - Jose Mourinho, Real Madrid.
Any news on German Bundesliga. 2?
“I spend 90 minutes on the bench every game” - Jose Mourinho, Real Madrid.
Weird isn't it. Crashes a lot.
Any reasons?

Just downloaded the FMF update from the forum, works like a dream, and to be honest looks a lot more in depth then this update.

Fully recommend to any Mac users.
“I spend 90 minutes on the bench every game” - Jose Mourinho, Real Madrid.
joethequin , A guy from another forum said. "For mac users, download the editor and save the db file with a different name. It worked for me"

Nope, didn't work, can we have some support here for mac users as to why this is crash dumping on us.
“I spend 90 minutes on the bench every game” - Jose Mourinho, Real Madrid.
I want to pass more transfers and missings so i will delay it until probably tomorrow evening. Thanks for your patience

Take a look at russian league, you still have a lot of loan deals from last year, and none of the ones from this year, also big manager shuffle in russia, you need to update teams like Tom & Ural.

this willl help you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_football_transfers_summer_2013
“I spend 90 minutes on the bench every game” - Jose Mourinho, Real Madrid.
You are playing on a macbook?

Correct, Mac Book Pro running OSX 10.8.4
your patch 13.3 right?

Yep, 13.3.3

It's always fine as soon as i put the files into the editor folder, i can load up a game and play.

But after a while when I load up new games and it just crash dumps, and i can only resolve by removing the files.
FM13 Transfers & Data Update Pack 3.6 is up! Download link :

FM13 Transfer & Data Update Packs by pr0

Also make sure to like my facebook page : FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Have fun

Kontinho, these files are giving me alot of crash dumps, when i remove the files its fine, but often the games crash on loading????
“I spend 90 minutes on the bench every game” - Jose Mourinho, Real Madrid.
The one major problem im having with this skin is that the titlebar graphic for different teams on the player logo's doesnt work for national teams...

For example, Croatian national team layers should have a checkerd graphic but instead the graphic will be the same as what ever was the last club you veiwed?!?!!?

also Aston Villa's graphic is completely different to the others (two colours) and cannot be changed by doing anything to the kit in editor?!?!!
“I spend 90 minutes on the bench every game” - Jose Mourinho, Real Madrid.
I think you mistook what i meant, I wanted the grey Square behind the logo, like an easy square logo.

Sorry to be a pain....
Hey Hammer,

Can i get this particular version of the La Liga logo? i like the square format of it...

done..better? see above.

Perfect, cheers mate... excellent as ever.
Brilliant, thanks hammer!!

Only one request, could I ask that the Dynamo St. Petersburg logo have a white background in between the shapes?
“I spend 90 minutes on the bench every game” - Jose Mourinho, Real Madrid.
Morning Hammer, Could i grab these logo's from the Russian Second Division?

Arsenal Tula

Angusht Nazran

Dynamo St. Petersburg (CAN WE GET THIS ONE IN A DARKER BLUE, NAVY?)

Rotor Volgorad

Khimik Dzerzhinsk (BEST IMAGE I COULD FIND, SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO)
By hammer9 | Permalink | On 13 August 2013 - 12:19 PM
wtf?! see above!

hahahahahaha, thanks Hammer!!
“I spend 90 minutes on the bench every game” - Jose Mourinho, Real Madrid.
Thanks for the Rubin logo hamer, i didnt realise someone made it in shiny, can I have a Spurs logo WITHOUT the "Tottenham Hotspurs" writing please?

By 91ZVEZDA | Permalink | On 05 August 2013 - 18:19 PM

New Rubin Kazan?

Hammer?
By joeyk | Permalink | On 06 August 2013 - 21:50 PM
Great work on the Spurs kits is there any chance you could do the 3rd kit the same as last years but with an updated sponsor? Cheers

Normally makes sense if last years away was a third kit this season. would probably work better.
“I spend 90 minutes on the bench every game” - Jose Mourinho, Real Madrid.
Any new files for this for the 2013/2014 season, SkyBet Championship ect.

???

New Rubin Kazan?
By hammer9 | Permalink | On 03 August 2013 - 16:47 PM
there you go...

Once again you have excelled yourself sir..!!!

Eternal thanks.
Afternoon Hammer,

Can we get the new Skybet football league logo's made up from the sleeve badges that we will see today around the league, i think it will look amazing in the game...

If we could have them made for Championship, League 1 & League 2 it would be fantastic.
By JFT39 | Permalink | On 30 July 2013 - 16:40 PM
You missed out a few of the sizes of these...

No left size for the Scottish premiership logo

No normal and tiny sizes for the Sottish championship logo

No normal size for the Scottish league 1 logo

No tiny size for Scottish league 2

Hammer, your work is great but can you look back because you keep missing out some of the sizes of the logos you are doing? I have looked at this page in different browsers so I know it is real. You missed out the tiny logo for the new Spartak Moscow badge you did and you missed out some of the sizes of the new Sky Bet logos you did. Please look back and you will see. The sizes should be normal, tiny, left and right - you are missing some of these sizes out

I can assure you he doesn't miss out any of the sizes, its a problem with the image host, unfortunately its temperamental and some of the images dont show occasionally... you just have to keep checking back.

But every Logo Hammer has ever made he has done with a Normal, Small and watermarked left & right.
By nitelik | Permalink | On 19 July 2013 - 20:49 PM
Crystal Palace please

Search the thread before posting. It's already been made.