Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 7 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 316264 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 75565 changes from 300 contributors.
Keith Batcheltor commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
A new version of our data update was released with 511351 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316163 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 75255 changes from 300 contributors.
Ianthompson commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 511352 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316164 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 75256 changes from 300 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 511337 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316144 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 75224 changes from 300 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 511290 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316044 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 74870 changes from 300 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 511266 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316020 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 74825 changes from 300 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
kingrobbo commented on: The Last Real Fixtures and Results 27/05 for FM19
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
natarin commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 511261 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316015 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 74820 changes from 299 contributors.
Cizzu commented on: DVX Logos for FM19 | Pack 19v2 Update
A new version of our data update was released with 511252 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316005 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 74796 changes from 299 contributors.
b0nb0n Comments
Nice to see you back

I have self been away from FM, but after reading this again, I think I soon will start playing again
I catch up, have not been reading since august

But always nice to read this!

To bad with your latest clubs, but I am sure yiu will win everything Buduńánost! And it will be fun to play i CL again And to move up the tier
Damn what a finesh To bad! I was sure you would have won it all.

Next season must be yours!
Fantastic run at the end

Looking forward to Euro next season
This is good reading Nice with a new club in a new country Looking forward to this
Damn, it was close that you came to real deal in the Euro Legaue!

Looking good in the league and cup so far.
Nice with the Denmark and Germany job

I think Germany have the best team, but because I am from Denmark, I think you should take them
So a year more? So you can win EESTI KARIKAS before you move on?
I just read this, fantastic effot with Salford

Are they any players from the lower legaues in your team?
Could see that your only Youth Intake, Nathan James was sold in 2018
Nice with a second place, i took a while before your players pleayed like you wanted them to

But then i began to look good
Ok, with the retirement, sounds good you will continue in this save.

Though start in Everton, I am sure you will be back on track for next season.
Congratz on the new job in Everton.

And nice work with Rangers

Why can you only play to you are 70 years? Is it the game, or is it yourself that wants to stop?
Good times in Armenia - Looking forward to the next league and update
Cogratz on the win with Strumbas Nice one!

On to your list. Is it correct that you now are on pos.48, and can take on pos 45(Armenia)? And if you win the league in Armenia, then you can tak on pos. 42-44????
Nice, you have startet this again

Not so good resuluts after your "little" break, but I am sure it will be better soon.
Nice!!!! Congratz on the wins

Looking forward to here about the next club
Very nice I think you will win it all Looking forward to next update!
Nice League Cup win! Very cool And the other cups are looking good. And you are goind to smack the league

Regarding the challange, could you show where you are on the list on page one? Which countrys you can choose and so on Just for the stupid ones like me
It is still the same. It is when you want to see the screens big, so you can read them The toy miss the a few inches on the right.
If you look at a league, you can not se how meny points and so on

Very strange
Hmm sorry i'll try and fix it.

That is so ok

I just asked, because I want to see the good things that are there

And I i put the screen up i feburary, so I thought it was ok, to ask again.
Anybody have a solution to this? When I read stories, then I can se the screen shot correct, because of the black bar.
Nice with something new from you. I am reading this
Fantastic with the English players Looking forward to this

Nice start of the season. Looks like it is going to be like last season
Fantastic with the treble Very nice.

I would go for A, B and C That would be cool HAHA!
Nice new job And very nice start in the new league!

Looking forward to next update!
It shouldn't be covering anything and is only displayed on the largest monitors. If you could screenshot and link to a specific example that should help me fix it

Hello! Here you can see, that i can se the hole picture
Fantastic season. Looking forward to the last update of the season.

To bad with the unbeaten run come to and end. But your are still in top, and I think you are going to win it all
Yes, that one
Just read this. Very nice first season. Very impressive

Lateef is a beast
Nice winning the cup

And nice YI, the two strikers look realy good. Looking forward to here about them next season.