Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 27 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 74486 changes from 266 contributors.
boomzdaydevice commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
jdmilne commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 74491 changes from 266 contributors.
ruio1999 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Coggeshall Town Part 2 Teampack
TJFA1981 commented on: Italy - Serie C SS'2019/20 Relink! (03/02/20)
Auré GRENOT commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
R4400 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 74470 changes from 266 contributors.
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Fuenlabrada Teampack
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Coggeshall Teampack
Cymro commented on: FMV Logos
LealYurii completed a season in their Football Manager career: From Boston to Minas Gerais
RJK10 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
ArnDaddy broke the record for FM2020 Most Wins in a Season with 48 league wins in a season
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Extremadura Teampack
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
v7ville commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 8 | Colorado Rapids
Franck commented on: The Night Thread Mk. IX
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
ducc commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
ducc commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 74466 changes from 264 contributors.
b0nb0n Comments
I have been away from FM since october! But now I want to play FM again, and then I also want to read about it.

I have just catch up on this fantastic story! Nice with the trophy in Georgien, and good start in this new country, I am sure wou wil be back on the winning streak from next game
Why a NT-team???? Just for fun, or can you move up with a win here?
It is looking good! Very nice in the league.
And nice European run
Been long time since I was in here reading. And there has happend a lot. To bad with the old time, but it does not matter now, where you are doing great in the new club
To bad about the time in Gilbatar!

Looking forward to your next challange!
Nice to see you back

I have self been away from FM, but after reading this again, I think I soon will start playing again
I catch up, have not been reading since august

But always nice to read this!

To bad with your latest clubs, but I am sure yiu will win everything Budućnost! And it will be fun to play i CL again And to move up the tier
Damn what a finesh To bad! I was sure you would have won it all.

Next season must be yours!
Fantastic run at the end

Looking forward to Euro next season
This is good reading Nice with a new club in a new country Looking forward to this
Damn, it was close that you came to real deal in the Euro Legaue!

Looking good in the league and cup so far.
Nice with the Denmark and Germany job

I think Germany have the best team, but because I am from Denmark, I think you should take them
So a year more? So you can win EESTI KARIKAS before you move on?
I just read this, fantastic effot with Salford

Are they any players from the lower legaues in your team?
Could see that your only Youth Intake, Nathan James was sold in 2018
Nice with a second place, i took a while before your players pleayed like you wanted them to

But then i began to look good
Ok, with the retirement, sounds good you will continue in this save.

Though start in Everton, I am sure you will be back on track for next season.
Congratz on the new job in Everton.

And nice work with Rangers

Why can you only play to you are 70 years? Is it the game, or is it yourself that wants to stop?
Good times in Armenia - Looking forward to the next league and update
Cogratz on the win with Strumbas Nice one!

On to your list. Is it correct that you now are on pos.48, and can take on pos 45(Armenia)? And if you win the league in Armenia, then you can tak on pos. 42-44????
Nice, you have startet this again

Not so good resuluts after your "little" break, but I am sure it will be better soon.
Nice!!!! Congratz on the wins

Looking forward to here about the next club
Very nice I think you will win it all Looking forward to next update!
Nice League Cup win! Very cool And the other cups are looking good. And you are goind to smack the league

Regarding the challange, could you show where you are on the list on page one? Which countrys you can choose and so on Just for the stupid ones like me
It is still the same. It is when you want to see the screens big, so you can read them The toy miss the a few inches on the right.
If you look at a league, you can not se how meny points and so on

Very strange
Hmm sorry i'll try and fix it.

That is so ok

I just asked, because I want to see the good things that are there

And I i put the screen up i feburary, so I thought it was ok, to ask again.
Anybody have a solution to this? When I read stories, then I can se the screen shot correct, because of the black bar.
Nice with something new from you. I am reading this
Fantastic with the English players Looking forward to this

Nice start of the season. Looks like it is going to be like last season
Fantastic with the treble Very nice.

I would go for A, B and C That would be cool HAHA!
Nice new job And very nice start in the new league!

Looking forward to next update!
FM2020 SALE