Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 3 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 118781 changes from 418 contributors.
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 118766 changes from 418 contributors.
Madman99 commented on: SS 20/21 WIP Thread New!
StaticShift commented on: 10 challenging and unique club ideas to manage in FM20
StaticShift added a topic: 10 challenging and unique club ideas to manage in FM20
Slee28 commented on: SS 20/21 WIP Thread New!
A new version of our data update was released with 118706 changes from 418 contributors.
injilio commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
injilio commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
injilio commented on: FMV Logos
A new version of our data update was released with 118558 changes from 417 contributors.
Frank Horrigan commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 118532 changes from 417 contributors.
DCarozzi87 commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
pao_13 commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
anderoxi commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
bigmattb28 commented on: From Winnipeg, with love. Memoirs of a football manager
atesz1996 commented on: FMV Logos
poniros89 commented on: 3D Discussion/Help Thread
KodjiaMaster commented on: SS 20/21 WIP Thread New!
A new version of our data update was released with 118536 changes from 417 contributors.
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
A new version of our data update was released with 118469 changes from 417 contributors.
bob_mcshug Comments

Those are amazing! The rainbow away kit in particular are phenomenal. Thanks for doing these!

Should the kit brand be Kelme or Airo? And do you have an image of the Vallecas sponsor by itself?

Hi, the kit logo can be kelme or airo, whatever is easiest for you. I don't have a separate image of the Vallecas sponsor so i'm happy if you can do them without a sponsor?

Could you put the club logo on them though rather than the wee squiggle? I've attached an image of the Rayo logo if that helps?

Cheers
Attachments
Hi there, could someone please make this fantasy rayo vallecano kit?

Home as per the pic, then a black reverse away kit with the arrow red (or if possible, rainbow like one of their recent kits?

Could a third kit also be done which is red with a white arrow?

If anyone can do this it would be much appreciated.

These are brilliant! Thank you very much.
Hi there, would anyone be able to make these two St Etienne logos in metallic please?
New Unionistas de Salamanca home and away shirt 20/21.

They are a club with a good outlook and the home shirt in particular is beautiful. If someone could make these it would be much appreciated.

Sorry, just bumping this one last time in the hope it takes someone's interest.

Would anyone be able to give these a try?
New Unionistas de Salamanca home and away shirt 20/21.

Hi, would anyone fancy a crack at this? I'd love to see these, particularly the home top, in ss style in the game?

If anyone was willing to have a go it would be greatly appreciated.
New Unionistas de Salamanca home and away shirt 20/21.

Hi, if anyone is able and willing to do this fantasy lokomotiv moscow logo it would be much appreciated.

Attachments

please old logo Dynamo Kyiv (ID: 1885)

old logo Shakhtar Donetsk (ID: 1895)

Hi, does anyone have the old Dynamo Kyiv logo in an old pack that they could post up?

Those are outstanding mate! Thank you for doing them do quickly, it's greatly appreciated.
Hi would anyone be able to do this retro Karpaty Lviv logo from the 70's?

If someone can it would be much appreciated.

Attachments

They look fantastic, great work. Thank you, it's very much appreciated.

Hey, if anyone had time to do this fantasy Hertha bsc logo it would be greatly appreciated!

do you have this in a higher quality? it is hard to do anything with it when it is so small...

Hi, I'm afraid thats the only image size and quality I have. If that makes it too hard to improve/work on, then don't worry about it, I just thought I'd ask to see if you could do it. Thanks for trying. 😉
I would like to do the logo, but you have to provide it in another way because I can't download it.... I don't know why

Does this work?

I know the logo makers are really busy just now but I am only asking this in the hope it would be quick to do... I've attached a logo for my custom team, the main part is an existing logo from the game and the picture of the doberman is just a normal picture added to it. Can I ask that whenever someone has a spare moment, that they can alter the whole logo to metallic style (i.e sharpen up the dog and ball and make metallic? If anyone can do this, it would be much appreciated.

Just moving this here following your post above.
Attachments

Attachments
https://i.imgur.com/IRD9PTE.png https://i.imgur.com/RsZZAo8.png
is this the new logo.... just realized that there where a slight difference in color from the one already in the pack.

Yeah, that's it. You're right, the differences I think are all colour changes within the lines of the logo and silver on the outside instead of gold. Small changes but looks much nicer imo, thanks for making it and posting up. 😉
Is the new Bologna logo in the packs? Had a quick look but couldn't see it? Eyes were starting to go together there right enough so not sure if I just missed it!!

Fantastic work, these are excellent. Thank you for making them. 👍
Can anyone do this retro Chernomorets Odessa logo please?
Attachments

Could someone please change the colours on this logo? I am looking for the blue to be changed to red and the white to be changed to silver? If anyone could do this it would be much appreciated? Thanks.
Attachments

Brilliant mate, thanks for doing that so quickly, much appreciated.
Hi, I lost most of my game files apart from some duplicates in a separate folder. I have the normal sized metallic logo for my custom team but dont have the small size nor photoshop to resize it.

Would anybody be able to resize the attached logo for me so I have both small and normal for my custom team game?

Thanks
Attachments
Would anyone be able to make this 03/04 Trabzonspor kit please? Many thanks.

Attachments

Could someone either post them up, or tell me in which pack I'll find the old NAC Breda logo and the old Estudiantes La Plata logo?

Many thanks.

Can anyone help with this? I tried to download one of the older packs on the main site but the links weren't taking me anywhere. Does anyone have these on their computer that they could post them up please?

Many thanks.
Can anyone do Koln's carnival kit from earlier in the season? Cheers

Koln Carnival Top and Shorts

Would anyone be able to do this? Cheers
Can anyone do Koln's carnival kit from earlier in the season? Cheers

Koln Carnival Top and Shorts

Would anyone be able to do this? I have a koln game and have carnival kit in ss style but don't have the 3d to match. It would be much appreciated?

Cheers